It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont feel all-natural.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Today i was pondering evolution and Genetic engineering, and etc. and it dawned on me=

Humans just dont seem natural to our surroundings. We turned away from fur and primal insticts by evolution?
i just dont see how primates can evolve into homosapiens and loose all their hair and tails and etc,

in my eyes we all seem to be genetically engineered, i dont feel natural. I may have been born naturally and ive spent time with the boyscouts out in nature. But something doesn't feel right about it. I look at all the other animals in the animal kingdom and how far they've evolved and im wondering:: is it possible that we are Hybrids or genetically engineered? Because we dont seem to be made to survive in this natural world.

it doesnt make sense to me that all the other animals evolved to do their natural jobs better and more efficient, why did homo sapiens seem to devolve rather than evolve? we decided to walk upright on two feet our mouths changed we lost all of our fur but we gained brainpower. if primates have been shown to use tools and have complex social structures why did homo sapiens evolve the way they did over a few hundred thousand years compared to the amount of time the rest of the animal kingdom has been evolving?

so i've been leaning towards some of the ancient astronaut theories i dont agree with every little thing,
but i do think its possible that extraterrestials may have mixed their DNA with us when we were Primates, i lean towards this beacause i believe in ufos and aliens. if it were true then i also understand why extraterrestials would follow a "Prime directive." or "for the greater good."

although i've never seen an alien i have seen UFO's before.
i once saw a huge object go across the moon I thought it was a mothership. Ive seen the little orbs of light that fly around and go in and out of the clouds.

im not here to say evolution is not real, i just dont think Natural evolution is the answer to human origins, the more i think about it the more i believe we were genetically engineered.

whats your opinion ATS? I believe we are Hybrids between primates and extraterrestrials but i dont have any proof of that.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
very interesting view point, really enjoyed reading this

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

Boy, you just noticed this? I noticed this when I was a kid fifty years ago. We gotta be the ugliest mangy animal on the face of the earth. It's funny the pets we have tolerate us, they probably feel sorry for us because of the Mange.

Maybe the apes actually were humanoid and grew hair.
That would mean we may have originally been some sort of dinosaurs.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

i dont know how much of our dna matches the dinosaurs but yeah im surprised that other animals tolerate us as well.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

it could be that some of us are hybrids that got mixed with other species, i dont see why not.
It used to be illegal for a black man and a black women to mix.

I mean i cant prove that your great great great great. ect.great g...great grandfather came from planet x as a tourist but fell in love with your great great great etc great g...great grandmother.

And i only say "some" got mixed more than others because to many Natives, tribes and elder's with ancient wisdom we are definitely part of this earth and we share our energy, soul with this earth from the air we breath and the water we drink and the food we eat and even the food we dispose for other creatures to eat

edit on 17-6-2013 by Tlexlapoca because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Boy, you just noticed this? I noticed this when I was a kid fifty years ago. We gotta be the ugliest mangy animal on the face of the earth. It's funny the pets we have tolerate us, they probably feel sorry for us because of the Mange.

LMAO ~ I agree, maybe the hairless cat is uglier than us but that's about it.

I think aliens tried to breed with us but then they discovered our instinctive warlike tendecies and got the hell out of here before they were infected with our insanity.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well then I've got news for you. Hybrid isn't really the answer but it's closer then you might think it is.

Recently the human genome has been identified, and then they also did it with Neanderthal and Denovan two older sub species of hominid. What they found was an exact map of the genetic variety and when changes everything.

You will hardly be able to comprehend the complexity of what happened from beginning to us.

I'll link you a thread I made about Neanderthal to the first post the new info starts. you will also find a link to another, where you eventually be linked to a guy that studies every field in science what can tell him more about the theory he is working on.

the post I included a first source.

The post that's adding a thread by punkinworks is added info about a discovery. The actual guy I mentioned above is linked under the huge quoted texts you will find in between.

edit on 6/17/2013 by Sinter Klaas because: nrn

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I've never had a problem with the general picture which the theory of evolution presents.

- where did all our fur go?

Nowhere. Do you have hair on your head? Your arms, armpits, your legs, other places? Facial hair? Instead of a body completely covered in fur, like apes and monkeys, we retained a lesser amount, but we still have it all over us. It even stands on end when we're frightened, possibly as a genetic throwback to a time when we had more, and could use it to make ourselves look bigger if threatened.

Why did the majority of it go away?

I can't say for sure, but my understanding is that during our evolution we began sticking to coastal regions for sustenance, fishing, hunting, and protection from land predators which couldn't swim. You'll notice that having a thick, furry body is not conducive to swimming. Perhaps we began to "shed" our thicker coat of fur to make use of rivers, lakes, and oceans more effectively.

- Specialization in tasks

My understanding is that fire contributed a lot to this change. The animal kingdom may have better eyesight, sharper claws, more powerful legs, and other predatory advantages. What the animal kingdom doesn't have though, is fire.

The discovery of fire changed the whole game.

Being stalked by a wolf? Don't evolve a claw. Set the beast on fire. Camp discovered by lions? Don't just depend on sharp sticks and rocks, set fires all around the camp (a practice still used by tribes in Africa today). Bears? Buffalo? Large land animals? Fire. Set them on fire, trap them with fire, ward them with fire. And, most importantly, cook them with fire.

Some evolutionary theory supports the idea that, because of fire, we began to cook the meat of hunted prey. Meat, as a source of protein, was one factor (along with carbs) that lead to the development of our brains. As our brains developed, our perception of the world changed.

With the ability to analyze and explore the world cognitively, instead of just on instinctual responses, we were able to build shelters, communities, cities, and eventually civilizations. We no longer needed to develop specialized skills, because we could put science to work. We invented the wheel, instead of developing load-bearing backs. We invented the house, instead of thick muscles and strong outer shells.

So on, and so forth.

- The time it took

Again, fire. As well, settling in permanent villages by water. Most animals are scavengers: following herds, living in impermanent settlements, and spending a large part of the day simply looking for something to eat.

We found a river, made a village, and started hunting fish and surrounding game. We no longer had to continuously migrate and move around to support ourselves. That opened up a ton of time for our ancestors to sit down, relax, study nature, and start asking questions.

The more questions we asked, the more answers we sought. In seeking those answers we learned about ourselves, and our world more and more. This all compiled, to create a species which uses it's reason (mostly) to understand the world, instead of emotional instincts.

It was a joint effort of water, secure settlements, the discovery of fire, and free time to think about the world which did it.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I do not understand what can being natural feel like?

you have no basis of comparison. you have only ever been yourself. it is not as though you have sampled a whole spectrum of "states of naturalness" and thus been able to qualify that how you are currently feeling is not natural.

I don't think genetic seeding is a ridiculous idea. but all I am getting from you is a flawed understanding of evolution coupled with an extremely vague "feeling" you report having.

further clarification is needed.

thanks.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Sex with our evolutionary cousins? What's not to love?

By Darren Cunroe.

The headline, can be found somewhere in the middle of the page. Here !

That I posted www.abovetopsecret.com... in this link.

For even more click anthropogenesis.kinshipstudies.org... this link.

To learn what our genes can tell us about our evolution. Hybrid species and numerous combinations, and mixed genetic variety, from all of them at different times and places. This will blow you away.

edit on 6/18/2013 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Its funny. If you believe in creation you get called anti science and if you believe in evolution you get called a non believer. The fact is, neither explain everything and BOTH seem to have scientific validation. But if you say you believe in evolution but not necessarily as it applies to man, you get blank stares and get labeled a kook by those who just can't think for themselves or stand to have established theories challenged, or to think about some uncomfortable and perplexing questions.
Man doesn't fit in. I think we have a basis in ancestry on this planet, we came from hominid or ape species. But I think somewhere, somehow we had MAJOR help in becoming what we are today. From tens or hundreds of thousands of years of knuckle dragging primitives we suddenly take off and develop complex social structures and advancements in technology .Not overnite, but pretty darn close. Name ONE other species that has had such a dramatic impact on its surroundings and changed so rapidly.
Did aliens come down and engineer us? Did God take us and instill on us an advanced intellect and a " soul". Man is not perfect so I'm not exactly sure he did, maybe we're a mixed results effort by one of his subordinates and he's given us a break. Maybe aliens did it on Gods bidding. I often wonder what would happen if aliens came down and were seen to practice religion. Would an atheist call advanced aliens crazy?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutchowl

Maybe you should start with the post above yours... To find out more, so you do understand what might have changed.

Cause I definitely see there has to be an intelligence present, to collect all the evidence available to understand and pass on. Because when it got written in ancient scripture. Humans didn't know anything yet.

But this can just as easily be another more advanced human that learned to do so, the you need to let aliens or God take the credit...
edit on 6/18/2013 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
how do i know a topic here at ats called 'polarity encoding' is worth tossing into the mix for various reference material.. (eventually)
it's late (early) here, time for sleep, i read the OP and until this far. ..back tomorrow. starred, flagged & oven-mitted.

To learn what our genes can tell us about our evolution. Hybrid species and numerous combinations, and mixed genetic variety, from all of them at different times and places. This will blow you away.

i intend to study all that material tomorrow and onwards.. i'm certain there are going to be some interesting leads in the links because so far you're the only one who seemed to understand the significance of a lot of scattered and diverse material i've been posting in a topic here at ats that's somehow all about the same single subject of study

the "information" usually has a safety mechanism: (an auto-filtering process) 'ego' simply rejects it
edit on 18-6-2013 by UNIT76 because: ..still amazed

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belcastro

...It doesn't make sense to me that all the other animals evolved to do their natural jobs more efficiently. Why did homo-sapiens devolve rather than evolve? We decided to walk upright on two feet, our mouths changed and we lost all of our fur but we gained brainpower. If primates have been shown to use tools and have complex social structures why did homo sapiens evolve the way they did over a few hundred thousand years compared to the amount of time the rest of the animal kingdom has been evolving?

You answered your own question here a little - 'Brainpower'.
Homo-Sapiens developed greater brainpower, so there is no need to be "natural". We make other not-as-intelligent/fearful creatures do the dirty work for us; Horses, Cows, Dogs, Slaves etc...

We've hit an Evolutionary wall for the time being; things only evolve/adapt to make their life easier or gain an upper hand over a weaker species (we're all the same and at the top).
Our lives so easy now that we won't "Evolve" anymore until our surroundings become dangerous and we HAVE to change our biological form in order to survive.

Originally posted by Belcastro

So I've been leaning towards some of the ancient astronaut theories I don't agree with every little thing

Don't believe it at all! - Just type 'Ancient Aliens Debunked' into YouTube - The top video is 03:10:44 long...

I kinda liked the idea of Aliens coming down and showing us stuff, but after watching that one video I can see that those Ancient Aliens con artists are just outright liars, and I've strayed away from the theory now... though it saddens me

~ CrzayFool

new topics

top topics

join