It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Disc-Shaped UFOs Spotted over Berkshire Pub [PHOTO]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Came across this article reporting that a man in the UK had caught a picture from his camera of two discs hovering above a pub. Probably needs more information gathered on it, make of camera ect , what are the thoughts of the ATS members on this case, seems like the two objects appear to be disk shaped.

A man from Basingstoke, UK, has photographed two Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) hovering over the skies of Bracknell, Berkshire, on the night of Friday 14 June. Steve Lambert was on the terrace of the Running Horse pub when he spotted two lights in the distant sky at about 8pm. "They were heading south-west at speed towards Basingstoke - quicker than any normal aircraft. They were there for less than five seconds," the 42-year-old told getreading about the unusual sighting. Lambert initially posted the picture on social networking site Facebook and is now asking for other witnesses to corroborate the events of the night. "I have seen a lot of funny things in the sky and I have always practised trying to take a photo quickly on my mobile phone," Lambert said.

link source;
www.ibtimes.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Wow.....That pub has takeout service
Do they have good homeade beer?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

"I have seen a lot of funny things in the sky and I have always practised trying to take a photo quickly on my mobile phone," Lambert said.

He must be on ATS, sounds like he's giving his reply to our answers before we ask them.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hovering or heading south west at speed...what's it to be...

edit on 17-6-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
interesting. here are close ups from that pic (no adjustments)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Sure you are on the right thread

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
interesting. here are close ups from that pic (no adjustments)

Thanks for that, mmm, like you said interesting, reflections of objects on the ground out of view of the person taking the picture??.Needs more digging, need to rule out picture manipulation ect.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT

They may have the rings to transport the beer up like on Stargate SG-1 Maybe a rash of Bacon at the same time.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT

They may have the rings to transport the beer up like on Stargate SG-1 Maybe a rash of Bacon at the same time.

You forgot pork scratchings lol, seriously though what's your take on these pictures.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Difficult to tell, I was actually expecting a photo of two beer mats but this is genuine enough, it could be if he was inside a reflection on the inside of the window glass but if he was actually outside as you say on the terrace they look like gulf breeze lights but without the fancy lamp shade style object on top (or that is what they look like to me though I actually believe Ed Walters) S+F.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Here's a Google Maps Streetview capture of the general view:

And the opposite view:

.... where we can clearly see the terrace .... and just behind it a large window with some lights into a room:

Ahem...

Remind me of these kind of "UFOs":

...taken behind a window....

edit on 17-6-2013 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

where we can clearly see the terrace .... and just behind it a large window with some lights into a room:

That was my thought , internal lights reflected on glass .

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yeah it looks like a reflection because below circled in red is what appears to be another reflection -

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

They look about the shape of a couple of good quality parachutes way behind the pub. I don't see any diver though so that doesn't seem to be what they are. I've seen balloons shaped that way but they seem to be bigger than the four to six foot ones I saw floating above a retail store grand opening. I can't say for sure what they are, I guess they remain UFOs in my mind until someone comes up with a good possible identification.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
Yeah it looks like a reflection because below circled in red is what appears to be another reflection -

Yes, a reflection in a window for sure. The secondary reflection you have circled is likely a table lamp - it appears one is visible in the image posted above by elevenaugust showing a similar colour to the reflection here.

Originally posted by elevenaugust

And the opposite view:

.... where we can clearly see the terrace .... and just behind it a large window with some lights into a room:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

*ding ding ding ding*

Winnar.

Definitely reflections.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WilliamOckham

OK...Unidentified filming objects...UFOs

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Okay. So if they are reflections, then everyone is saying the guy is lying about them moving through the sky.
This isn't a guy saying "Wow, I took this photo and then these flying discs were in it! Must be UFOs!" It is someone saying they actually saw flying discs and took pictures of them while they briefly hovered before they went off "at speed." Just trying to clarify. If the guy is reputable, then there is no need to call him a liar. If he is not, then I could see the 'reflections' concept carrying a lot of weight.

So...ya'll are saying the guy is a flat-out liar? Just checking... I don't know if he is or not. OP? Any insight?

peace,
AB

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Face book crowd just looking for more favorites and attention more than likely. Id go with flat out liar.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Hey elevenaugust,

I'm curious, as I'm no expert on this. If he was outside and took a picture on his cell phone, how would it pick up the lights behind him in the pub? I thought reflections like that happened when the light was in front of the camera, not behind it. The witness says he was outside on the terrace making a phone call when he took the shot.

Now, honestly, if they were "going at speed" I doubt he would get such a lovely "hover shot" with no streaking of the objects. So going solely by his testimony, the pictures should show a UFO in motion.

Anyway. I would appreciate your help on the photo reflection issue! Thanks!!!

peace,
AB

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join