It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria, blame it on Assad govt': Report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
this is inline with discrepancies in reports about the use of chemical weapons in Syria. The establishment claims that Assad is using them, yet reports from the "field" say opposite. Even the UN has recently expressed doubts as to whether Assad's army is using.

www.bbc.co.uk...

"According to their report of last week, which I have seen, there are strong, concrete suspicions but not yet incontrovertible proof of the use of sarin gas, from the way the victims were treated."

Testimony from victims of the conflict in Syria suggests rebels have used the nerve agent, sarin, a leading member of a UN commission of inquiry has said.

I wonder where they get it from...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
Kind of reminds me of "Saddam has weapons of mass destruction", when we clearly knew he didn't. Similar thing here is that they are making claims without proof.

Same game different country.

-SAP-

It's been SOP (standard operating procedure) for a very long time. If the victims of real US aggression stood up from their graves all at once, we'd have one hell of a population problem.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join