It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria, blame it on Assad govt': Report

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

US 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria, blame it on Assad govt': Report

in.news.yahoo.com

The Obama administration gave green signal to a chemical weapons attack plan in Syria that could be blamed on President Bashar al Assad's regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country, leaked documents have shown.

A new report, that contains an email exchange between two senior officials at British-based contractor Britam Defence, showed a scheme 'approved by Washington'.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Please Note:

I had just found out that another thread covering this topic has already been created. I apologise for this, and send any readers to the following thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will alert a moderator to close this thread as a result.

Thanks all.

---

This is a huge revelation (if true), yet it is one of which is not surprising.

The linked article references Infowars as the source of these leaks, and as such i am unaware of how much reliability i should place in them, but i thought the incident was nonetheless interesting and worth the perusal of ATS.

According to Infowars.com, the December 25 email was sent from Britam's Business Development Director David Goulding to company founder Philip Doughty.

The emails were released by a Malaysian hacker who also obtained senior executives resumes and copies of passports via an unprotected company server, according to Cyber War News.

in.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 17-6-2013 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Brilliant, still up to old tricks then

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If true, this is the kind of thing wars can begin over.

Now, the question comes down to that giant word. "If". The bar for proof, given the level of consequence is somewhere up near the Summit of Mt Everest.....as it should be.

God Help whoever would have authorized such a thing to even be studied beyond the purely hypothetical though. Nothing else on this Earth will.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Please Note:

I had just found out that another thread covering this topic has already been created. I apologise for this, and send any readers to the following thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will alert a moderator to close this thread as a result.

Thanks all.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Now, the question comes down to that giant word. "If". The bar for proof, given the level of consequence is somewhere up near the Summit of Mt Everest.....as it should be.

God Help whoever would have authorized such a thing to even be studied beyond the purely hypothetical though. Nothing else on this Earth will.

Agreed!

If true (which is a likely scenario) bad things can be expected of this...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

What's amazing to me is that they are actually sourcing (partly) infowars.com for the information. I'm not a big fan of that website but interesting to see them make a connection there...

After further review this seems to just pop up under India Yahoo...can't seem to find this under yahoo from the US...makes sense now, no offense India...
edit on 17-6-2013 by chrismarco because: whoopssss

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ugh. Infowars.
However, IF this is true...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This does not surprise me. I have a friend from Syria and he is in contact with his family still in country. He says that the rebels are using chemical weapons, terrorizing citizens, even eating the organs of dead soldiers, if you can believe it. The "rebels" are nothing but terrorists.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

BTW: The other thread is in a different forum. The rules allow for a thread in BAN and another forum.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
What bothers me the most about a leak like this being accurate as I've thought a bit...is how these two would ever have known about it? This would be at a secrecy level beyond having it's own designation. More like "everyone knows everyone by first name and long friendship" level of secrecy ...and even then?

The consequence to such a real plan coming to light would be so unthinkably severe and near immediate, it boggles the mind that some contractors would know and with enough detail to cite back who and how for origin? That part doesn't track at all for me.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Kind of reminds me of "Saddam has weapons of mass destruction", when we clearly knew he didn't. Similar thing here is that they are making claims without proof.

Same game different country.

-SAP-

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
[

According to the paper, the U.S. State Department has declined to comment on the matter. (ANI)

Does silence display guilt more than outright denial???

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Infowars is much more credible than the lamestream big corporate media. I have no problem at all beliving such allegations because I always suspected defense companies do false flag events just like they did 9-11-2001 in america.

Thanks for thread and don't be so timid man.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions." 2

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

www.threeworldwars.com...

Considering the first two went according to plan, I would say the chances of the third going to plan are really good. I had posted this in the secret society forumn years ago and got attacked by the resident masons as agenda driven nonsense.

I really don't see any nonsense. The only ones who are agenda driven are the evil nwo folks who lie through their teeth on a daily basis and who have been planning mass murder via incomprehensible treachery for over 150 years. Please visit the site for a broad analysis. Don't believe at your own peril, but I feel the need to alert honest people who can help make a positive difference and save us all a few headaches in the futre. After all this is a conspiracy site in theory.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Dogs of war and men of hate
With no cause, we don't discriminate
Discovery is to be disowned
Our currency is flesh and bone
Hell opened up and put on sale
Gather 'round and haggle
For hard cash, we will lie and deceive
Even our masters don't know the web we weave
One world, it's a battleground
One world, and we will smash it down
One world ... One world
Invisible transfers, long distance calls,
Hollow laughter in marble halls
Steps have been taken, a silent uproar
Has unleashed the dogs of war
You can't stop what has begun
Signed, sealed, they deliver oblivion
We all have a dark side, to say the least
And dealing in death is the nature of the beast
One world ... One world
The dogs of war won't negotiate
The dogs of war don't capitulate,
They will take and you will give,
And you must die so that they may live
You can knock at any door,
But wherever you go, you know they've been there before
Well winners can lose and things can get strained
But whatever you change, you know the dogs remain.
One world ... One world

Dave Gilmour called it right..

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
And the question here is

Why US govt was not caring when Asad was asking UN to do so?

Why now ? now that Asad is going to drive the extremists out of the country ?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

now that Asad is going to drive the extremists out of the country ?

And therein lay your answer, I'm afraid. Just as this administration has been full of big words and fancy speeches about the good of the Iranian people and whats best for them......yet watched them beaten into the pavement when they dared hope and try with a 90% internal and Iranian fueled effort following the election before this and it's outcome. That wasn't U.S. created, so the U.S. could have cared less for the suffering the people endured being put down like dogs.

Oh.. NOW they care tho. Now when they can almost smell the new US administration offices for provisional authority in Damascus? NOW they give a crap.
They could have helped end the rebellion from as much outsiders as locals ...before it killed almost 100,000 people.

Instead... This worthless President did the SAME THING Bush Sr. did in 1991. He encouraged the rebels to rebel...and then watched indifferently as they were slaughtered. It was the Shia and Marsh Arabs in Southern Iraq in 1991 where someone I knew as a good friend was among the Marines watching that slaughter personally and unable to lift a finger.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
fake

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

If true, the war should be closer to home IMO.

The real enemy is not "over there" but is actually residing in a big white house on domestic soil. But the World already knows this don't they?

Peace

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

So Yahoo India is using infowars.com as a source.

Interesting.

This could be the year of Alex Jones.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join