Edward Snowden Q&A: NSA whistleblower answers your questions

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

and if things ever get to hot, the simply "dissolve" and change their name to a new corp, like Blackwater did...

Yes, you saw that, I saw that, but if you ask the average voter... they never heard of them.
It sad how little knowledge of current events and our own government the average person has.
I believe that society is nudged into that 'blind sheeple' mentality. Do not ask questions.... just say 'My, my that's terrible' then go back to playing X-Box or watching 'Dancing with the Stars'.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmbivalenceI

Bravo!! I couldn't agree more with your post.

Every time I walk out the front door I assume I'm under surveillance. And when I connect to the net and broadcast my presence to the world, I know I am. It's just the times we live in.

I've yet to read of any disclosures made by Snowden that surprised me in the least. I've taken all this stuff for granted for a long, long time. It cracks me up reading all these comments from people who seem to be shocked and betrayed by it all. I know the public in general has become more and more uninformed and illiterate over the past 40 years, but this is ridiculous.

At any rate, when the next major terrorist attack takes place in the U.S., and it will, I can hear it now - all the same folks screaming now about their lack of privacy will then be slamming the Administration and NSA over how inept they are in keeping an eye on things, and how they simply looked the other way when the evidence was right under their noses.

Sometimes I think people just like to create drama to enhance an otherwise mundane, meaningless life.

PS: I wonder what people think a spy agency does all day?

<< 3  4  5   >>

join