It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

600 Physicians, Dentists, Scientists and Environmentalists Call for an End to Fluoridation‏

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
reply to post by superman2012

Some place stake naturally occurring fluoride out of the water, and some put unnatural fluoride in the water.

They said DDT/asbestos/lead paint/agent orange etc was fir for consumption at low levels, you clearly have had too much.

Where does unnatural fluoride come from again

I'm sorry, you have completely lost me. What point were you trying to make here? NONE of those that you listed were ever put into a water supply on purpose.
I notice that you left out the fact that you were completely wrong about the aluminum byproduct claim, care to share ANY of your sources regarding your new claims?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Fluoridation cannot end soon enough. Fluorine is added to water supplies in the form of fluorosilicic acid, a toxic byproduct of fertilizer production. Don't believe it is toxic? Check out the MSDS:

Danger! Corrosive. Causes eye and skin burns. Long-term exposure may cause bone and joint changes. May cause severe respiratory tract irritation with possible burns. May cause severe digestive tract irritation with possible burns.

fscimage.fishersci.com...

Fluorosilicic acid is obviously not "safe" in any concentration, no matter how low.

"Fluoridating drinking water with recovered pollution is a cost-effective means of disposing of toxic waste. The fluorosilicic acid would otherwise be classified as a hazardous toxic waste on the Superfund Priorities List of toxic substances that pose the most significant risk to human health and the greatest potential liability for manufacturers.

The fluoride ion only hypothetically exists as an entity in an ideal solution of purified water - and tap water is far from pure H2O. All clinical research with animal models is done using 99.97% pure sodium fluoride and double distilled or deionized water. Among the thousands of clinical studies about fluoride, not one has been done with the pollution concentrate or typical tap water containing fluorides."

www.purewatergazette.net...

We are NOT adding pure sodium fluoride to our water supplies. We are adding fluorosilicic acid, a byproduct from manufacturing that has been heavily processed, picking up radionuclides along the way.

"Fluorosilicic acid is composed of tetrafluorosiliciate gas and other species of fluorine gases captured in pollution scrubbers and concentrated into a 23% solution during wet process phosphate fertilizer manufacture. Generally, the acid is stored in outdoor cooling ponds before being shipped to US cities to artificially fluoridate drinking water."

There is no possible defense of fluoridation that could justify dumping a toxic waste into our drinking water.
edit on 19-6-2013 by apcbm4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
There is no reason to fluoridate water. Toothpaste contains plenty and you can always use mouth wash to kill the rest of the germs that cause tooth decay. Too much fluoridate is dangerous to your health. I say stop using fluoride in the drinking water and also put less chlorine. We are getting poisoned for unnecessary reasons.

I am glad that doctors and scientists are taking a stand on this issue.

edit on 19/6/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Do you work for the water company or a company making this poison? And it is a poison.

I can't believe you spouting this crap, and actually think this is ok.

I've seen video footage of what this poison does to metal, never mind the human body, geeeze superman i have read some annoying posts and replies on here, but if you and I was sitting next to each other i think i would probably slap you.

So many professional from various backgrounds have come together to do some thing about this you come out with crap???

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
So, that's like 600 vs Millions of other medical professionals, right? Gee, this 'controversy' really sounds like like it go either way.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TownCryer

It is classic proof that fluoridation works !

It makes people easy to control, skeptical of conspiracies, and just afraid enough to never do a thing concerning greed and corruption in our world.

It is one of the main reasons the people are so numb, and lifeless, craving technology in place of the lost connection with their soul.

Removing fluoride is now going to be a mandatory goal for this planet, and will be the kickstart of a long list of cleanups that are far overdue.

The braindead scientists who lack any real emotions, they have the biggest shocks coming, when they start re-connecting life into there own realities.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

It makes people easy to control, skeptical of conspiracies, and just afraid enough to never do a thing concerning greed and corruption in our world.
My water is not fluoridated. I have never been "easy to control".

Do you think there is something wrong with being skeptical?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by panicman66

Do you work for the water company or a company making this poison? And it is a poison.

I can't believe you spouting this crap, and actually think this is ok.

I've seen video footage of what this poison does to metal, never mind the human body, geeeze superman i have read some annoying posts and replies on here, but if you and I was sitting next to each other i think i would probably slap you.

So many professional from various backgrounds have come together to do some thing about this you come out with crap???

I work in a Reverse Osmosis Water plant as an operator. I have gone to school for this and have worked in a water treatment plant(s) for close to 4 years. What is your qualifications? You drink water? You are made of water primarily? Please tell.

I go off of facts. What do you go off of? Fear? It shows.

At what concentration does fluoride do that to metal? Are you made of metal? Does your body chemistry react the same to fluoride as metal does? What type of metal was it?

Geez panicman, I have read some really panic laden posts on here without a stitch of facts to back them up...but yours...well, at least you live up to your name.

How many professionals? What are THEIR backgrounds? Did you ever find a list of the professionals? Would a lawyer be considered a professional? What would their input on the fluoride debate have to offer that a chemist wouldn't? You see where I'm going yet?

Facts son. Facts.

Edit: Slap me? Son, you'd need more than yourself.

edit on 19-6-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2013 by superman2012 because: adding more sarcasm

Edit#3: At what point am I considered a professional? 5 years of service? Another year of school? What exactly makes these people professionals? Decide that first, then find a list of the people, and see how many fit your criteria.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ParasuvO

My water is not fluoridated. I have never been "easy to control".

Do you think there is something wrong with being skeptical?

It's better then being afraid of something because you don't understand it and the media tells you to fear it. Critical thinking is as rare as forward thinking. Two traits we have seen VERY little of in this thread.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by panicman66
I've seen video footage of what this poison does to metal, never mind the human body,

have you also seen what water does to metal.....

So many professional from various backgrounds have come together to do some thing about this

Actually, not very many at all have come forward pushing this nonsense, care to show us the % of the professionals that are pushing your nonsense? No, I did not think you would want to show us the figures!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

209,000 practicing primary care physicians
195,941 dentists

Even if the 600 were all doctors and dentists...

600 out of 404,941 say fluoride is bad.

That is .1%

Notice the decimal in front.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

195,941 dentists
That is .1%

So if you got a room with 100 doctors and dentists in it..... someone's arm would claim fluoride was bad, everything else would say it was ok!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

195,941 dentists

That is .1%

There is no reason to have fluoride in water other than for sinister reasons. Fluoride in toothpaste is plenty!

Too much fluoride is bad for you. Why drink fluoridated water? What good purpose does it serve?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Is there any conspiracy at all that you believe in? I see you in every board always downplaying and/or rejecting valid conspiracy theories. Why do you spend so much time on ATS then

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
I see you in every board always downplaying and/or rejecting valid conspiracy theories.

Wrong again, I only downplay or reject the silly conspiracy theories.

Why do you spend so much time on ATS then

The motto here is

"Deny Ignorance"
it is not

"Believe everything you read on the Interweb"

So I am helping to Deny Ignorance!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

195,941 dentists

That is .1%

There is no reason to have fluoride in water other than for sinister reasons. Fluoride in toothpaste is plenty!

Too much fluoride is bad for you. Why drink fluoridated water? What good purpose does it serve?

What is the sinister reason?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I will say it one last time.....

too much fluoride is bad for you!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Too much water is also bad for you....... have you seen what it does to metal? However, fluoride in water is not bad for you as the concentration is too low.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Too much of anything is bad for you. What is your point?

Eat a pound of salt.
Drink 3 gallons of water.
Eat 30 pounds of beef.

Anything to excess is bad for you.
At least we agree on that.

Edit: I await the 6 - 7 stars you will receive for your post from the brainless brigade.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

There was also no reason given by you....just thought I should let you know. Repeating the same thing over and over, does not make it true. Does not make it true. Does not make it true.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join