It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikipedia Is This the proof? Bad Cops Will Not "Squeal" (Testify) On Another Corrupt Cop!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
Another bash the police post...take a few bad apples and thereby attempt to spoil the whole bunch!

Would you trust a chain with just one bad link?

Zero tolerance for bad cops - Period!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

Originally posted by totallackey
Another bash the police post...take a few bad apples and thereby attempt to spoil the whole bunch!

Would you trust a chain with just one bad link?

Zero tolerance for bad cops - Period!

Wow. If you extrapolated that to ATS posters we'd all be banned.

I'd probably be first.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Here is a case of blatant abuse of power by a court marshal:
www.liveleak.com...

Fortunately for this mother her story made the media and those involved have been fired. It does show there are bad cops, judges, and court marshals that will look the other way when something like this happens.

There is a code of silence it seems when a cop does something bad. I have witness it first hand.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

No, and thank goodness they have inspection procedures to determine any weak links...and you can replace the weak links with good links...I just don't trust any apples either...when I go to the grocer, and I find one soft or bruised apple, I start looking more closely at the rest...

The OP on the other hand, at least with this thread, demonstrating a predilection toward throwing the baby out with the bathwater...poor choice of action, and worse, outlandish, even false video and written support for his premise...boo...and hiss...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
David Silva
Kelly Thomas
And countless others who didn't have non-cops recording.

How many people need to be beaten to death 'On camera' before the departments will flick a link or two. If they can vanish the evidence they stay on the force.
The entire chain is compromised, don't trust any part of it.

edit on 19-6-2013 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

The OP is a woman, not a man. And yes, she posts anti-cop, anti-government, anti-establishment stuff all the time. That I can live with. What crosses the line are suggestions such as having "25 of your best friends" pay the cop a visit in his home at night, or hiring gang members (or others) to shoot at cops while they're in their private cars. This is a county of laws, people, not the wild West. If there's a bad cop, bring them to trial and convict them. If you want to live in a country where gangs and thugs rule, move to Somalia.

<< 1   >>

join