It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama Unwell...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I was probably seeing something that wasn't there i guess...

he's just done a speech to an audience in Belfast and he looked fine, performing his written and coreographed spech (with witty local jokes;-))...

I must have caught him at a bad moment.

Anyway here's to a succesful G8 meeting in Ireland..

PDUK

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
According to Al Gore it was the altitude. But then, he is more worried these days because some of the democrats are turning on him. It's one thing to spy on your enemies but then spying on the people you work for is politically unforgivable.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think Obama isn't sleeping well lately.

The last good night's sleep he got was when the Benghazi attack was happening.

With all the snooping going on and all, they must be waking him up every 2 hours.

He needs to stay informed you know

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Gerald Ford fell a couple times on airplane stairs so he wouldn't be the first.

edit on 6/17/2013 by Cory and Trevor because: Fix link

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

I saw it in his meeting with Putin. His shoulders were hunched. He's uptight about something. He has clearly had an attempt made on his life with extra security for this trip. Looks thinner. But so used to putting on the charm its hard to have sympathy. He just doesn't know how to be real it seems. Sad.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Look at his campaign speeches and then his first Presidential address. If you watch closely you can see his hair go grey.
I bet they made him watch a secret video of the JFK assassination

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Yes I've noticed his grey hair. Maybe he will quit. Oh no - then we would be left with his sidekick. Yea he's feeling something in his latest pictures - deflated.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

He knows impeachment is coming. But physically I am sure he is in better shape than I am.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I think he is seeing his wit and charm can only get him so far. Watching these leaders get together at this summit is like watching a bunch of socialites from 19th century. All niceties and phoney smiles. Watch the body language of he and Putin if you get a chance. I would upload it but I'm being my insomniac self and have to go to bed soon. You see disrepencies between words and body language, twisting of hands of Putin as if he wants to make things right but suspects this will lead to war (Syria thing). Or he knows that Obama knows ..... You know (from the spying).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join