It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama Unwell...?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
This might be something and nothing but i was watching president Obama and his family arrive in Northern Ireland on air force one.
The BBC had a short film clip of them leaving the aircraft and as I watched I started to think he was looking a little unsteady on his feet...?

I know he was walking down stairs from the aircraft but to me he seemed a little unsteady ...?

Is this just me or do others out there feel the same after watching the attached clip...?

www.bbc.co.uk...

For all those whom might think this is a Obama bashing then I can assure you that its not.

Regards

PDUK
edit on 17-6-2013 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Nah.. Still the same power grabbing douche bag he's always been. Lol.

No but really.. I think he just might have lost his footing a little bit going down those steps. It would've been an ugly fall that's for sure.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Looks like a trip to Camp David might be required lol

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

He seemed fine to me. May have had a little shaky knees but that could be from any number of things. Nerves from flying, navigating those stairs (they are steep and the steps are narrow which makes you feel like you could fall easily) might have been tired as well. He really didn't look like he was gonna fall out or anything though.

My guess would be just uneasy as he walked down those stairs, they look a lot scarier from the top down. Not to mention how embarrassing would it be if the POTUS tripped and faceplanted getting off of AFO in front of all those cameras?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
He looks perfectly healthy to me.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
If he is ... we will never know about it. Unless the POTUS totally strokes out, we don't get told. Like when Bush43 had food poisoning (or was poisoned) we were told he had just 'overslept' that morning and that the food from the night before wasn't settled well.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

At least we got to hear about Snyder's of Hanover's assassination attempt on "Gilligan".

During the Super Bowl when Dubya (Gilligan was the Secret Service call sign for him at the time) almost choked to death on a pretzel.

How screwed up would that have been, to have the POTUS taken out by an untainted and common snack food?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Well, he is ageing at 4 times the normal rate,

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by EViLKoNCEPTz

Remember the segway incident?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Yessir. Dubya always reminded me of the one uncle that always pretended to be dimwitted when he was younger so he could get away with his antics, and then as he got older it wasn't so much an act anymore. I think after year's of pretending to be a fool you end up becoming one. His speeches always give me a good chuckle. When I'm feeling sad I pull up some Dubya bloopers and it brings a smile to my face. His flubs were priceless.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you can't fool me twice cuz you already fooled me once." Or his speech where the birds fly by and he looks like a child who just saw a bird fly for the first time and is completely mesmerized. "I uh, um.... oh look a bird
"

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
perhaps he just had too many brewskis whilst traveling to ease his nerves, thinking of a way to dodge further leaks and corruption.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Yeah, it was definitely all an act. At least initially. He was educated at Yale. He is no fool.

But notice that he is the only person in his family that speaks with that ridiculous Texas accent.
definitely an act.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TFCJay

Well, he is ageing at 4 times the normal rate,

Wouldn't you be? I bet it's a struggle for him to get up every morning, considering the crap flying all over the place.

No doubt! I wonder if he regrets letting himself get mixed up in the shambles that is "the leadership of the world."
Seriously, I don't know why ANYONE in their right mind would WANT to be POTUS.

Like Plato said,

Until philosophers are kings, or the kings and princes of this world have the spirit and power of philosophy, and political greatness and wisdom meet in one, and those commoner natures who pursue either to the exclusion of the other are compelled to stand aside, cities will never have rest from their evils — no, nor the human race, as I believe — and then only will this our State have a possibility of life and behold the light of day.

Those most fit to rule are the LEAST LIKELY to WANT to rule. Yet, they are the most needed. Philosopher Kings.
Obama sure ain't no Philosopher. Not that I think he doesn't "try" in his lame way, to at least SAY the right things.

IMO, being POTUS would be a huge burden and a curse. I'm not catholic, but the new Pope Francis seems to be less than ecstatic about being "chosen."

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Well he did spend a lot more time in Texas than other family members. It doesn't take long to gain or lose an accent when your environment changes. I've lived in the Southeast US my whole life(Georgia and Florida) and I married a woman who lived in Minnesota her whole life. We now have a mix of each other's accents. It's rather amusing when we say something in a Midwestern accent with a southern drawl.

I think a lot of Dubya's slowness came from his party year's. I think he may have had a minor coke stroke at some point cuz he acts like some other people I know who partied a little too much back in their hay days. A tad burnt out. I bet he'd be an interesting dinner guest though. I'd like to actually sit down and talk to him privately to see just how slow he really is and how much is his act.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

He looks like he was just being careful, and helping his youngest daughter (Melia? Sasha? I don't know their names) -
but, in the clip I noticed the announcer saying "wives" were not invited to the summit, and so the First Family are going to tour Ireland and see River Dance.

WHO IS FOOTING THE BILL FOR THAT, PLEASE???

I sure as hell hope it's OBAMA and not the TAXPAYERS!!!!

Gha.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TFCJay

That happens to almost every POTUS. Go back through history and look at photo's of them at their inauguration and then photo's towards the end of or after their service. They look like they age 20 year's in 8. Hair greys and thins, faces wrinkle, posture slumps, etc. It's caused by all the extremely obscene amounts of stress associated with the responsibility of being the leader of what was at one point considered the greatest nation on the planet. I wouldn't want that responsibility. It's compounded by the fact that the two party position means you'll never make the right decisions in someone's eyes so you have to choose between what you believe is right and best for the nation, and what will appease the majority of your citizen's. I'm honestly surprised we've never seen a sitting president suicide from the stress that position puts on someone.
edit on 6/17/2013 by EViLKoNCEPTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
I don't know why ANYONE in their right mind would WANT to be POTUS.

POTUS would be a huge burden and a curse.

Think anyone who wants positions of power are greedy and corrupt well maybe like 99% are . It is all just organized crime no different.

As for the OP maybe his leg fell asleep from a long flight or cramped up from the flight I would assume even with your foot asleep you would still have to try to walk with a little grace

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
He walks with a bit of swagger to begin with. All I see in the video is Joe Cool globetrotting and holding his daughter's hand. It would be touching if he weren't such a doucher.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

It's hard to walk straight when your balls are as big as his. Like him or not you gotta give him credit for the set of cojones he has on him. First President of darker complexion. Taking over the top position in a country hated by many and always in the public eye at a time of not only wars but economic crisis as well. The man is definitely courageous for being able to accept that position and all the responsibility it comes with knowing everyone will blame him for everything even if he has nothing to do with it or any control over it, and knowing there's still a fair amount of the population that will hate him for no other reason than the color of his skin.
edit on 6/17/2013 by EViLKoNCEPTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Except he doesn't do a damn thing other than campaign endlessly. Hell, I will take the job if I, too, can reject all accountability and do whatever the hell I want.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join