It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Predictions.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
2004-2008

The next four years in the United States will be rather uneventful. Osama Bin Laden will be caught near an election (either 2006, 2008, 2010, or 2012). His capture will be used to signal an end to the war on terror.

The U.S military is stretched internationally. The whole debacle in Iraq is tiring them out as well as demoralizing them. Bush will not institute a draft because it will mean political suicide for him. Recruitment will increase. They will just lower their standards for recruitment naturally. Under Bush, the United States will not pull out of Iraq, unless they are able to convince others that the war is over which they will not. By about 2007, the U.S will secretly have set a deal with the insurgents to allow them a peace of the pie to stop the violence so it makes them stop fighting. This will end the war in Iraq. Shortly afterwards Osama Bin Laden will be caught ending in the minds of most americans this war on terror.

He will push his economic agenda through. He will appoint about 3 or 4 neoconservative judges, but Roe V. Wade will not be overturned because overturning such a piece of legislation will create another form of precedent, which will make their job much more difficult afterwards.

The U.S economy will rebound, but not to the point of under the Clinton years. The largest problem will be the size of the federal deficit. You won't see any real action on it until the accumulated debt reaches around 9 billion dollars. Then it will slowly be reduced. That will be accomplished by a severely devalued U.S dollar, which will be largely responsible for the rise of the U.S economy.

There will be talk about having Bush run a third term and amending the constitution, but the constitution will not be amended. Banning gay marriages won't happen constitutionally speaking either. Just spoken about.

There will be no major terrorist attacks on U.S soil. There will be attempts, but the FBI will stop them.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Over a year later and it still looks realistic. Only a few changes need to be made because these were just clumsy mistakes.

1.) Instead of billion i meant trillion.

2.) The insurgency thing was a little oversimplified. Some insurgency groups were going to give up, others compromised into the system, others will just keep on fighting. However by 2007, the insurgency will probably be uneventful or atleast there will be minimal mention of it in the U.S media.

3.) Two more possible years for the capture of Bin Laden include 2014 or 2016. However, it is near an election. Roughly less than a year prior to an election. Give or take 2 months.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Oops.....i looked at the wrong date. I meant a few months.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Are you using a waterbowl, a magicball or intuition?

Can you tell us how you arrived at these predictions?

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This is pretty much a combination of common sense and intuition. My intuition is developing though, so this is probably about 70 percent accurate.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Which Osama?

Osama #1 OR
Osama #2?

I wouldnt be surprised if the impostor was "caught" and brought in and exhibited somewhere on Pennsylvania ave in a Hannibel Lecter style cage for the world to see, IMHO.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I predict the real Osama will be caught.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Cool.

My intuition says that Osama and Bush and Blair were secretly working together.......this will come out later after Bush pushes too far. Osama however was killed before we ever invaded Iraq.....wash hands of any evidence kind of thing. I agree that Bush will try for a 3rd term which will not happen. That is probably when it will come out that they worked together. After everyone finds out just how many were in on this little scam, it will throw the US and Britan each into a civil war.

top topics

join