It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "Dad" got lung cancer.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
So my "Dad" got diagnosed with lung cancer, hes not really my dad, hes actually my mom's ex husband.
First alittle about my "Dad". He met my mother in 1975 or so. They fell in love instant, and got married. They divorsed as friends 6-7 years later, they took a trip to Tunesia to "celebrate" their divorse as friends.
My mom moved to Sweden to open a hairdresser salon, were she earned buttloads of money during the "punk" period of the 80's, sadly she shared her wealth with a swedish boyfriend, they had a "shared bank account". He beated her, one time he beated her so bad she flee'ed to Denmark only to pass out as soon as she arrived. (it only takes 20 minutes to sail between Sweden / Denmark). She went to the hospital and was "passed" out for 4 days, While she was there my "Dad" was with her the whole time, and when she woke up he smiled at her, handed her a ticket to Greenland and said "go you deserve the rest". (My mother is from Greenland orginally, she moved to Denmark to study when she was young).

So she arrived in Greenland, met my dad, had me and my brother, divorced moved to Denmark again, met a new man, got my sister. Well that was when we met our "dad". At 1 & 2 years old.
Saying i love this man, cant even begin to describe how i feel about him.
Hes always been there for me & my family. I love him MUCH more then my real Dad.
He has let my mom, me and my sister / brother, stay with him tons of times when we were going through a rough patch, he let me live with him when i was 14-17 to attend school with all my old friends (i was very unhappy in my new school, in my mom's new city).
He also let my brother and sister live there for a couple of years, for school. My big brother is actually living with him now, and will for the next year, granted god will let my "Dad" live

He even took my sister / brother and me on vacation to the Acores, a island in the Atlantic ocean.
Also took me alone with him to Budapest, for vacation.
My "Dad" never had kids of his own, but this man has so much love, for everyone and anyone. Hes intelligent and says what on his mind. I love him so much, its really hard to put him in the perspective he deserves.
My real Dad was kinda abscent, only in the past 6-7 years has he become "loveable", and taken a interrest in me and my brother.
# me im sitting in tears. I need help, i need a #ING Cure for this # cancer... Ive been reading and reading looking for answers and cures. I found some threads on ats, ill link here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As you can see there is a WIDE selection of options.
So what i ask from you is:
A. Does anyone of you have personal experience with cancer cures?
B. Have anyone of you cured a friend or relative with alternative cancer cures?
C. Give me a miracle.
D. i need a cure.

im kinda out of my skin atm, if thats even a phrase.
Hope someone can help me find the best way to help my "Dad"
Was considering trying hemp oil / abricot seeds or some PH cancer cure i dont really understand so much of.

"The pH scale is from 0 to 14, with numbers below 7 acidic (low on oxygen) and numbers above 7 alkaline. The blood, lymph and cerebral spinal fluid in the human body are designed to be slightly alkaline at a pH of 7.4. At a pH slightly above 7.4 cancer cells become dormant and at pH 8.5 cancer cells will die while healthy cells will live"

This sounded very interresting.

Im kinda torn between letting him start his chemo, and telling him to not start it, or atleast postpone and try alternative medicine first.

Hope someone have some guidance / personal experience's for me.

Kind Regards
-Nikolaj

Ps. He never smoked.

edit on 17-6-2013 by Johnkie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnkie

Wow thats tough!!! believe me when I say I know what you are going through, my mother was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer last year, she was givin 3 months...she is still with us today...Thank God!!! with treatments almost all the cancer is gone except for a spot on her rib cage. She has just begun Radiation treatment this past week...We have not givin up and niether has she...I tell you this so that you will have hope...your Dad and you will be in my prayers tonight...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnkie

Yes, praying for you as well. I hope you find something that will help. My mother got lung cancer almost 20 years ago after quitting smoking for 17 years. She had radiation but no chemo. She died within 6 months of being diagnosed.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hi, my wife just finished treatment for breast cancer. She like your dad has always taken care of everyone in her familly, she has always been there for us and is full of love, shes the best. When she was diagnosed with cancer we all freaked out, I would start crying every time I would think of good times we had. Anyways, she went with traditional cure, they removed her breasts, did the chimo then all all that scary stuff. It was hard, she develuped shingles but that went away. Today about 2 years later she is back to work and feeling and looking great, still has to get reconstruction. We stayed positive the whole time, she prayed allot. I know that allot of people die from chimo but some do get through it and live a normal life for many many years.

Whatever he chooses to do just make sure you support him and stay positive,

best of luck

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnkie

www.austincancercenters.com...This type of treatment worked really well on my mother...If your insurance will pay for it that is. Some insurances wont because its very costly...Its called cyberknife.

edit on (6/17/1313 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Thank you all for your replys and stories. Im sorry for your losses.
I will most definetly check out CyperKnife, hopefully his insurance can cover.
But does anyone know if hemp oil is a viable treatment? or just were i could buy it on the internet. Im considering going all out, getting as much "cures" as i can. And see if it helps over a span of month's.

Thanks again for your replies!

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your 'dad'.
My ol'man had cancer and survived and my step dad is terminally ill with it too.

I don't know much about your situation and how easy it would be to produce but please visit the website, phoenixtears.ca
It could help you a lot.
I won't link it fully incase of t&c's.
Good luck.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnkie

I have no experience with lung cancer. Other cancers have hit close to home. I'm a conspiracy guy, I'm into natural and organic products and all of that.

Let me just say this ok, even if it's harsh.

If you suggest your father waits to start chemo to try some alternative methods instead, he will probably die. don't believe me? Steve Jobs had a curable form of cancer. Instead of seeking the standard treatments, he tried alternative methods. Some of the doctors involved suggest this was him signing his own death certificate.

By all means, trying everything at your disposal, there are alternative methods that can help. But do not ignore chemo. Yes, it's hard. I've watched it take it's toll on my mother in law for the past few years. Without it she'd have died already, she's almost completely beaten it now.

It's a tough road, and only those strong enough will make it, but for the love of your family, do not suggest he put his faith in magic beans instead. Use alternative methods along side traditional methods.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnkie

But does anyone know if hemp oil is a viable treatment? or just were i could buy it on the internet.

It's been shown to do wonders, but as far as I now you can't purchase it legally, anywhere.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnkie

I have my own opinions about what cancer is, and there is a lot of information out there which contradicts the effectiveness of the traditional treatments like chemotherapy and surgical excision and so on. I was trained in a surgical field, and realized that a lot of the time the last thing a person who was sick needed was to stop being active and endure the insult of surgery and being exposed to an unsanitary place such as a hospital when they were already compromised by whatever illness they were suffering from. Most illnesses can be traced to an environmental stressor, a nutritional deficiency of some sort, exposure to environmental pollutants or chemicals in food.

Yeah, I know there are those so called "Experts" here who are going to claim that I don't know what I'm talking about because I am not a doctor and so on, but in the time I was in college learning what I do know, the ONLY thing I really learned, and had/have no doubt about whatsoever is that medicine is not an exact science.

I have noticed it is very difficult to break people of old habits, which are what cause a lot of these illnesses, and the medical establishment offers a pill or some other treatment to treat, but not cure, there is no profit in a cure...

Anyway, maybe I should get to the point someday.

Look into Chelation, it really is just eliminating the buildup of unhealthy toxins in the body through diet and exercise. Sometimes this is all that needs to be done for one to beat health problems, even serious ones like lung cancer and heart disease can be treated through some rather simple changes in life style.

I went through a similar experience with my mother who was diagnosed with coronary artery blockage, I suggested chelation after much research. She did not do that though, because her disease was caused by exactly the opposite of what would cure it. She had a triple bypass, is now on blood thinners and a slew of other meds, and gets more unhealthy by the day

Lastly though, eventually one must let everything and everyone go because nothing lasts forever, no matter how much you love something, no matter how hard you try, you CANNOT keep it.

Take what you learn from the experience and apply it to your own life, share it, relish in the chaos, be happy, be sad, be glad you were given the time you were with those who mean the most, and honor them after their parting with fond memories.

Consider all scenarios, realize you have only limited control, accept reality.

edit on 17-6-2013 by MyHappyDogShiner because: fumbly mumbly

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I'm starting my friend accross the street on maple syrup and one teaspoon of baking soda...twice a day....then two teaspoons....not tablespoons.....get bob's red mill baking soda from the health food store.....that treatment is found at phkillscancer.com.....

then there's dr hulda clarks anti-parasite treatment...5 day till the tumor dies.....cloves wormwood herb and blackwalnut hull tincture.....on the internet for free download.....just the first one mentioned up there will do it.....

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

I lost my mother 1 year ago to lung cancer. She was manic depressive/schizophrenic from age 36 until death. When she started complaining about pains in her chest over about a 2 year period, not once did the doctors recommend a ct scan. After losing her in the hospital a year ago, the autopsy revealed she had had cancer of the bones and lungs for over 10 years!

She didn't even know what she had. She was very active all the way up to her death. I am almost glad that she didn't have to go through the normal medical routines for cancer, I think it would have made it harder, on her, and the small family she had left.

PS she did smoke until her death.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
My dad has a cancerous tumor in his neck and cancer in his left lung. After a few years of chemo treatment it just keeps coming back and now the hospital has said maybe it's time to quit the medicine and start thinking about making life as comfortable as possible. I was there when she said that and my skin crawled
The hospital is so corrupt the doctors don't give a damn and only listen to the pharmaceutical industry what poison to give to the patients. And my dad believes in them. I tried suggesting alternative medication but he just won't listen. So it's a lose lose situation because both the hospital and my dad has given up the fight

So i feel your pain friend. I hope your "dad" listens to you about the alternatives and if not, well it's just their time to go...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 733t-MNKY

Was your mother on medication for her depression and so on?.

I can't help but wonder if those things used to treat that may have contributed to the disease which took her.

I am the anti-meds guy, my philosophy is to push through pain unless it hurts so bad one can't, brain pain too.

I was on anti-depressants for years, then the doctors realized I had allergies when I asked why they had me on these meds that didn't help much at all, until I pointed that out to them, they thought that they were helping.

All it took to cure my allergies was a change in diet, they did sell me a lot of useless meds in the end.

All of those medications are tested to see how effective they are in the short term, I don't think much study is put into the long term effect of the metabolites produced by these medications, which in turn have to be eliminated by the natural processes of the body systems, which in turn may be the cause of a lot of these diseases popping up everywhere.

Maybe I just overthink things.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnkie

Use a nebulizer with 5% bicarbonate/water solution.

Also have a read of this...
www.curenaturalicancro.com...
edit on 17/6/13 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Sorry to hear that your Dad has cancer. While I am studying how to avoid cancer, I do not have a cure for full blown cancer. What I study is killing cancer cells when they are small. I can give you some hints to keep it from growing though.

Have him eat fresh pineapple for a couple of days. Make a pot of homeade soup from boiling a grassfed beef soup bone for about five hours with onions, cabbage, and about ten drops of tabasco sauce. Add veggies and real barley. Have him eat this for a couple of days. after this, a good steak fried with some good mushrooms and onions.

Stay away from anything containing carraggean during this time. Eat some natural energy enhancing foods at this time, no raw goitinerogenous foods, avoid foods containing bromide.

Have him eat a few ripe soft pears to help stimulate the liver.

Repeat every couple of weeks.

Now for an explanation...Pineapple contains bromelaine which breaks down the protective layer on cancer. It is very heat liable so do not cook. The beef soup contains cartilage which shrinks tumors by stopping blood vessel growth in the tumor...it starves the tumor, strawberries are good for this also. The onions and tabasco in the soup help preserve the NAC in the soup, this protects the mitochondria of the body. The good fried mushrooms will kill the weakened cancer cells, the steak is just a treat
Eat grass fed steak, it contains more CLA, a chemical that helps us fight cancer. Real beef contains more elastin binding protein that is good for lungs, it can help strengthen muscles and intestines to counteract the chemo. Carraggean kills macrophages, they will be necessary to fight the cancer, avoiding goitinerogens keeps the body strong.

An Iodine supplement coupled with a magnesium supplement taken occasionally will help him to expel crap out of his lungs also. A good quality multimineral may also help with breathing. Sodium Molybate in my multimineral pill helps me to process oxygen better.

A couple of good cinnamon rolls is good, a little sugar tied to the stimulating properties of cinnamon and the malaic acid of the apples is a treat to help boost energy. Got to have an occasional treat.

Sorry I can't help him kill the cancer but the food above will help him feel better. Try to have him eat real food that is nourishing. Commercial meats suck, naturally aged beef is always better tasting. If he has a good attitude he has better chances of making it through this.
edit on 17-6-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnkie

Johnkie 1 is sorry to hear of your fathers illness. From your description the seems to be a good individual and to 1 subjectively a good attitude can assist in health strength... So 1 encourages you try to keep his Spirits up. It seems you are seeking an alternative medical response to assist your father and 1 respects you for doing research into alternative methods to attempt cure...

As some other members have stated, it may be wise as you continue research to support he, to encourage he to take the medical precautions or treatments available. And as you watch he and hopefully progression, perhaps you will find other methods to assist he along with the treatments.

I am by no means a licensed EA*RTH based physician so wont tell you to avoid the technologies used here like chemo radi or chemo pellets... However if your father has to go thru these measures, some advice I would offer would be to take he out on sunny days (if not endangering his potential treatments and OK by physician to be in sun after treatments) and try to walk with he for comfortable times for he, in clear areas of SKY where sun can direct reach perhaps he wear white reflecting clothing to allow reflective exposure to his chest area as sun reaches. @ same time talk - support - and try to keep his emotions or vibrations calm but @ same time speak to he that he has to try his best to keep a positive attitude and to allow the positive attitude the space to encourage conscious metaphysical assisting thru good attitude to his physical body. Again 1 is not a licensed, in medical field but am trying to share as scientific a response to keeping the Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy resonating so the body can self heal...
The SOL Light is like energy to 1 and as you walk with he pay attention to where the rays are as to try to rinse he in sun light but not enough to cause burn just a daily sensational exposure. Considering chemo. Radiation and also SOL radiation exposure effects. Keep your father drinking something nice and cold during these SOL walks, Citric mix of lemons-oranges-Grapefruit sugar water for flavor. Walking drinking allows citric mix Vapor to be inhaled more concentrated into lungs with light but deep walking breaths as SOL interacts with his / your exterior and interior physical body.
You matter in this for your like a assisting vibration beam next to him (consider more family around also as more vibration beams) & as you both absorbed talk relax generate a peaceful electromagnetic field between you too as SOL reaches. Effecting your fathers mind and body, perhaps this will allow more receptiveness of the SOL radiation on his body . It helps if you explain to your father for it will allow his mind to be open to the interactions beforehand as to not discomfort he, s tell him lets take a energizing walk and I have this nice Lemonade to keep us refreshed and walk... basically generating a positive experience for his consciousness to subconsciously combat unwanted frequencies within...

I do wish your father the best OP good luck.

LOVE LIGH ETERNIA*******

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Damn people im touched, there is some serious help here. I really really appreciate it.
Im abit unsecure how i can convince him to try theese alternative cures!. Hes always been alittle stubborn

But i think i can manage. Cesium chloride seems like a wonder cure! Cured bone cancer in 10 days or so, along with baking soda.

In regards to his chemo, id like to try some alternative things before he starts it.
Im reading my ass off atm, getting some good stuff.
And again i cant explain how grateful i am. Much love

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnkie

I'm so sorry !
I too have a dad that isn't my dad. My real dad died when I was seven. He was my moms boyfriend for many years ,but they never married.
He's in his 80s now.
Beat cancer three times ,but he isn't into alternative stuff ,no matter what I say . He's just tough .
My mom died in 06 ,and he's the only thing I have left remotely close to family ,so I know how you feel.

Lung cancer ,is a tough one . There are two main kinds,and then mesothelioma ,and one is worse than the next .

I have experience with using alt cures tho .
I have seen people drinking kombucha tea daily ,go into full remission .
I personally use the budwig diet,because I am a 911 first responder ,and dozens of people I worked next to at ground zero ,have all died of cancer ,so I'm pro active.

I drink kombucha ,and I put chaga mushroom extract in my drinks twice a day . I try to eat the budwig mixture daily,but I miss days.
I also take IP6 to both kill cancer cells ,and lower my cholesterol .It's a chealator too .

Also ,taking apple cider vinegar with some honey , in hot water,makes our blood ph more alkaline .
Alkaline blood kills cancer .
There are other ways to do this,but I like this one .

There have been studies in Japan with IP6 ,where stage four liver cancer has been cured .
The budwig diet has great success with lung cancer.
If you go to their website ,you can email them ,and they help you .

www.budwigcenter.com...

You also should look into reishi mushrooms ,and tumeric .

I hope something works for him .
*hugs*

edit on 6/17/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/17/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

People should stay away from carageenan period .
I wont touch it .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join