It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacred Geometry, Ley Lines and the Planetary Grid‏

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Check this out. If vibration is the behaviour of energy, and the universe is energetic in nature, the shouldn't we see geometry (the signature of vibration) in the energy of the earth?

Among these grids is the the Becker-Hagens planetary grid. The 12 points of this grid were plotted originally by Ivan Sanderson who identified areas on earth where anomalous activity frequently occurred, such as weird geomagnetic activity and marine and aircraft disappearances.

After discovering that there were 12 main areas that all of these activities seemed to be occurring (such as the Bermuda Triangle and Dragon's triangle in Japan), he then noticed that they were also equidistant from one another. When you connect all of these points together with lines (called ley lines), you have a perfect icosahedron.

Russian scientists Goncharov, Morozov and Makarov found that if you take this icosahedron and flip it inside out into the dodecahedron and then plot these new points on the planetary grid with the original 12 points of the original icosahedron, you now have a worldwide grid plotting every single major monolithic structure in the history of the world: The Great Pyramid, Stonehenge, the stone heads at Easter Island, the sun and moon pyramids in Mexico.

Ancient mystical sites, churches, temples, henges and burial sites were all build on these leylines. In fact, over 4000 sites of historical and spiritual significance were found on this grid. The Irish called these "fairy paths". Germans called them "holy lines". Greeks called them "the sacred roads of Hermes". The Chinese called them "dragon currents". Many other cultures also claimed they could even see these lines and build roads and buildings on them accordingly. Even Plato spoke about this in his work Timaeus and explains the grid as the synthesis of the platonic solids that constitute "the ideal body of cosmos". Geomtery is the basic behaviour of vibration.

Vibration is the nature of the universe. This is just ONE piece of evidence that "sacred geometry" governs the structure and layout of the natural physical universe. Here is a mainstream BBC news article talking about the mysterious nature of these ley lines and the planetary grid.

Source

Wow, stuff like this blows my mind. Everything lines up perfectly with megalithic structures?! Coincidence? - No.
Did ancient civilisations know for sure what they were doing with megalithic structures? - Definitely.
I still love the fact that we will never know for sure though, we as a human race think we know everything, we are so technologically advanced, blah, blah, when in reality we know nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Anyways, I hope you can enjoy this info as much as I did

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I am supposed to find one of these laylines to test out the John Titor time travel device on, thank you for a place to start looking.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I love reading threads on about ancient civilizations, I go crazy!!
anyways, great thread! not too familiar about the Sacred Geometry, but I have heard about it and often wondered what it was, but Ley lines and the Planetary Grid is all too familiar. I think that Ancient man new about these and had build around them, of course after a cataclysm happened, the remnants built over them with there crude pyramids and structures, perhaps the people at that time lost meaning to it
Whats interesting is that some of these structures are lined up with the evening night sky and its stars right? well at least some of them and if you factor in the ley lanes, what does that say?? that somehow the Planetary grid also directly corresponds to star constellations too? is that coincidence? or is there some form of divine intervention at a scale we can begin to comprehend? Just curious....

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

Bruce Cathy, a former New Zealand airline pilot discovered very similar lines to those shown in the picture above and he found the intersections of these lines are entry points for UFO's.

Incidently; Bruce Cathy also calculated the timing of the Nuclear Tests in in the Murora Athol in the pacific, to within 30 seconds the first time, changed his formula slightly and calculated within 10 seconds the second time.

the accuracy of these calculations is what proved this theory that nuclear bombs just cannot be let off any ole time. They can only be exploded when the geometrics of time and space are right.

new topics

top topics

join