It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know how UFO's Work

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by orangegemstone

Yes alert the mods here so you can be introduced to your first 404. Try harder next time

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangegemstone
I hope the mods want better quality people on here.

Oh, they do. You'll be meeting them soon

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Okay. To recap what I have stated so far. The crafts have what I call a gravity drive inside them. This drive supports the rest of the ship. The drive has the ability to prevent gravity from pulling it down. Here are some clues I have left on other threads:

1) The drive can be used to generate power but not in the ship; the forces produced would make it unstable.
2) The drive does not use gasses, thrust rockets, propellers, or any form of lift that we currently use to fly.
3) There is an image in our culture that looks just like the drive.
4) The drive contains five parts. Four of which are the same.
5) It creates no pollution or waste product.
6) The heavier the object, the more energy the drive must use to hover, but it does not take more than that to move very fast when it zips away.
7) My final revelation prior to starting this thread is that the crafts move due to momentum that they already have. They break with the pull of gravity and so continue traveling in a straight line from the point where they broke with gravity. Thus they haven't accelerated at all.

That's enough for tonight. More soon.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Thank you for clearing this up. I'm still wondering why you would be harassed by "Black-Op's"? Would you mind telling us what group this is?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Ahh. Harassment, black ops and clues. Black ops is harassing you, but you have time to wait for tomorrow. Can a hoaxer try something new? Same old story. Every time. Get creative. Why don't someone try to claim they're POTUS or something. Sorry even if it happens a week from now your name will be banned and thread sent to hoax bin. Seen it 1000 times. ATS should really do ip bans. This is getting old.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isittruee
Same post you quoted from. You forgot to add those. Don't pick and choose.
edit on 17-6-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)
I tend to only quote the parts that I'm discussing. If I were to sit and have a protracted discussion about a chain of thought, then yes I would quote the whole post. Sorry if that seems like a "pick&choose" thing. Just seems like a much better way of getting to the point, but if it makes everyone uncomfortable I guess I can just quote an entire posting, and go down line by line.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

How about a reply to my fair and legitimate question before you do a runner ?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangegemstone

Okay. To recap what I have stated so far. The crafts have what I call a gravity drive inside them. This drive supports the rest of the ship. The drive has the ability to prevent gravity from pulling it down. Here are some clues I have left on other threads:

1) The drive can be used to generate power but not in the ship; the forces produced would make it unstable.
2) The drive does not use gasses, thrust rockets, propellers, or any form of lift that we currently use to fly.
3) There is an image in our culture that looks just like the drive.
4) The drive contains five parts. Four of which are the same.
5) It creates no pollution or waste product.
6) The heavier the object, the more energy the drive must use to hover, but it does not take more than that to move very fast when it zips away.
7) My final revelation prior to starting this thread is that the crafts move due to momentum that they already have. They break with the pull of gravity and so continue traveling in a straight line from the point where they broke with gravity. Thus they haven't accelerated at all.

That's enough for tonight. More soon.

Where are the quantum mechanic equations?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

Get with it. You claim to know unit after him and then ask which agency. From his post you deducded fr what you bold in his quote he has friends in black ops. A paragraph down from what you posted though says black ops is after him, his demands to black ops, and the only reason he has been left alone is leaking on other fourms. So it is what you were discussing. You claimed to know which unit then asked. You said he had friends in black ops and according to him he doesn't. You make as much sense as he does.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The thread will remain closed until the OP has provided the staff with sufficient proof of their claims.

We have no patience with tag-a-long threads.
edit on 17-6-2013 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join