It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know how UFO's Work

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Please don't refer to me and other being off topic when your off topic. Thanks. Not trying to be rude, but no need to play your defender card on a hoax thread.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

Yes, you are right, but it is entertaining !

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

I'm not on any high horse.

I'm simply stating that the attacks against the OP are against the t&c's and shouldn't be excused by stating that he deserves it or it is his fault. If you have something against what he has posted, you should contact a moderator, not break the t7c's yourself.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangegemstone
reply to post by shockedamerican

Okay. You guys know you stopped me from posting any info about this at all. I spent my time responding to your pathetic remarks when I would have been posting the very info you are asking for. I'm coming back to post info over time. This isn't 4 chan. We don't have to start and end a thread on one night. I wanted a conversation here about the topic. Not a bunch of tards making themselves out to be kings of ATS by ragging on me before I even had a chance to post. If this is how you want to act, then is already a website for people like you. It's called 4 chan. Go there to act like a fool.

Why did you select my post? Was it the medication comment? That seemed to hit a nerve. You're the one who claimed to have some magic gems that converted a car into a freaking ufo. Then you rambled on about black ops and people harrassing you about your "secret".

What secret? That you managed to make an ass out of yourself? Well the secret is out bro...you need help!

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I know how UFOs work too, the fact that you call them "UFO's" causes me to believe it's possible you have no idea.

I will reveal how they work without any pretend reason stopping me, and I have no demands but I won't be revealing it in another person's thread.

As for the claim of the OP, there's only 1 thing that causes a UFO to "work", 1 simple thing, nothing complex, so I wonder how you will disperse little bits of information when only 1 bit of information is needed.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I know how Flying Saucers Work

I have figured out how these things work. I will tell all in this thread if I choose to. I will give away one bit of information at a time until you all know how they work and can build an operating demo model yourself that will hover.

I will not reveal this info to you if and when my terms are met by the people responsible for keeping this info secret.
Let's say he does have some information, and lets assume that he is trying to use this data to bargain some kind of safety net for themselves. Maybe we should be asking:
* How did this person get this information?
* Why choose a non-MSM web site to talk about?
* Do they know who exactly is after them? (which Alphabet group is harassing them)
And finally
* What does the OP plan on doing with this information if the harassment doesn't stop (the harassment from the Alphabet group that is)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I stand corrected.. you are right, I apologise unreservedly, for my disgraceful remarks...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

Or if he is trying to get harassment stop why drag it on for weeks and months. Forgot that bulletpoint.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isittruee

Or if he is trying to get harassment stop why drag it on for weeks and months. Forgot that bulletpoint.
Not really. He states:

Let me start by saying thank you to those who have read my posts up to now on other threads. I also want to thank whomever has assisted in getting my harassment to calm down. I want to apologize to the black ops people who I am asking to do this for me. I know you are busy and I hate to have to do this, but I have no choice.

To the readers of this thread: Please do not reply if you are going to tell me I'm a nut and rag on me. I don't care what you think, go bother someone elses thread.

My situation and my demands: I am under a harassment campaign that is so unbelievable it's hard to comprehend. This is not uncommon these days among people like me. The reasons for this are very complex and go back a long time into my past. I will not get into it, except to say that I do not deserve it. It has recently become clear to me that this treatment of myself is not meant to ever end no matter what I do or don't do. Therefore, I have no choice but to release some sensitive "gemstones" to provide an incentive to a powerful group to intercede on my behalf.
So it goes without saying that if true we have to believe:
He know people that work in "Black Ops" (if he means this literally then it would have to be that Air Force Unit that works for SOC)

To the bolded point:
But along with this he states: "It has recently become clear to me that this treatment of myself is not meant to ever end no matter what I do or don't do." If the OP really believes this then it wouldn't matter if they tried to string the data along for days/weeks/months/years, nor would it hurt to just release the data to the public either.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I apologize for being rude and offending any member. That being said I still think the guy was full of baloney and was just stringing us along because he got tired of talking to his cats or whatever.

If he had some amazing info that he wanted to share then what's the purpose of all the head games?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

He also says( sorry on phone can't quote) that he has posted info on other fourms and harassment has decreased. So if its decreasing just keep spilling it. Also how come this isn't more known if he's been putting info out? Don't think I "misquoted" that part as he says.

So yes why drag it on when you can just get it to keep decreasing. Especially with all these people trying to help him as he claims.
edit on 17-6-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

Wait wait wait. Why does it have to be that AF unit? Also why would he make demands if he knew people in black ops? He said they are after him and harassing him... Which is it...

My demand is simple and I make this demand to the black ops people and/or military intel people whose job it is to suppress the secret to how flying saucers operate. I demand, respectfully, that you do whatever it takes to stop the campaign of terror and harassment that is currently being waged against me.

I began releasing this information citing the same demand on other threads this past week and the harassment has almost completely stopped. I thank you for that. However, tonight there were two dirty references that I presume were supposed to be "tests" of some kind. This is not going to fly with me.

Same post you quoted from. You forgot to add those. Don't pick and choose.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I tried to be nice to you few trouble makers. So, I am asking you to get off and stay off my thread or I am going to contact the mods. Many of you have violated several of the sites terms and conditions listed below. You know who you are don't make me waste my time and yours over this. Just go away peacefully please.

By the way my thread does not constitute a hoax thread as some of you claim. I am not claiming to have saucer or a video that has been faked or anything like that. My topic is the I know how they work. That is my opinion. I belive that I have figured it out on my own. How is that a hoax? Don't reply with your opinion. Just leave.

5a) Offensive Content: You will not Post forum posts, private messages, PODcasts, blog entries, videos, images, and other supported content, links to images or use avatars and/or signatures that are unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, hateful, vulgar, obscene, and/or disruptive.

15f.) Relevant Content: You will not Post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums or disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

16d.) Forum Gangs: You will not engaged in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I tried to be nice to you few trouble makers. So, I am asking you to get off and stay off my thread or I am going to contact the mods. Many of you have violated several of the sites terms and conditions listed below. You know who you are don't make me waste my time and yours over this. Just go away peacefully please.

By the way my thread does not constitute a hoax thread as some of you claim. I am not claiming to have saucer or a video that has been faked or anything like that. My topic is the I know how they work. That is my opinion. I belive that I have figured it out on my own. How is that a hoax? Don't reply with your opinion. Just leave.

5a) Offensive Content: You will not Post forum posts, private messages, PODcasts, blog entries, videos, images, and other supported content, links to images or use avatars and/or signatures that are unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, hateful, vulgar, obscene, and/or disruptive.

15f.) Relevant Content: You will not Post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums or disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

16d.) Forum Gangs: You will not engaged in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

So, in your opinion, how do they work?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by orangegemstone

Politely, you THINK you know how they work, ( As you have worked it out for yourself..)

That is what your headline should have stated.

You do not know for certain.

This would have saved you from all the derisive comments.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I know how losers work. They cant get any attention in the real world so they sign up a temporary account and post ridiculous promises that if true would have them killed by higher powers. Then they sit back like a child and giggle over the replies. But I could be wrong, maybe.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

The issue is not whether you're telling the truth or not. It's that you posted a teaser thread with not one iota of information, and you refuse to deliver on your promise. These kinds of threads are not welcome on ATS (it should be obvious why.)

If you have information, disclose it; and do it in the proper way. You keep dragging this out to no end.

However you want to stack it up, you're trolling this website.

I am shocked the mods have not frozen this thread by now.
edit on 17-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

You do know that you rule post will be removed as well as it is off topic. Being OP doesn't make you special. BTW you figured it out. All on your own huh? Yea that's a hoax. Don't need video to hoax. Btw saying your a liar and hoaxer isn't harassment, but just a matter of opinion. If you would come with proof we would all apologize and possibly save the world for...I don't know...war over fuel, toxic emissions, and many other things? Though you just want what? Black ops to quit sending you mean emails? If it was black ops you'd of been dead before you type in the abo of abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

You have just violated the terms and I'm contacting the mods. I'm not going to be called names on here.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

OK. I want 100mpg. from my current vehicle.

How are you going to help me achieve this ?

How much will it cost ?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

I stated my opinion that I have figured it out. I was going to post info on that and I am in another tab right now writing just that. Instead I had to waste my time dealing with people who in opinion are behaving in a way that makes this site look foolish and childish. I hope the mods want better quality people on here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join