It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know how UFO's Work

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by orangegemstone

Wow bud!

My demand is simple and I make this demand to the black ops people and/or military intel people whose job it is to suppress the secret to how flying saucers operate. I demand, respectfully, that you do whatever it takes to stop the campaign of terror and harassment that is currently being waged against me.

Are you taking your meds? Honestly you seem like an intelligent person but you also sound a bit.....confused or delusional.

I don't want to see them. I don't want to hear them. I don't want them interfering with my life at all ever again. This is my demand. Failure to meet this demand will result in more and more gemstones being released to all these people who would just love to know how these things work. I don't care if it takes a Presidential order to stop it. Make it happen.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful but your approach is inviting the sarcastic comments. Like other members have said if you were to stop the theatrics and just explain your topic we would know if it's nonsense or something else. At this point I'm leaning toward a cry for help.

link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

Obviously it's the flying saucer info that I think is dangerous. I'm not responding to this kind of reply anymore. Go away and bug someone else.

link   
reply to post by shockedamerican

Go away.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangegemstone
reply to post by bluemooone2

I think my position is clear in the posts I've left on this thread. I will release the info over time if this thing being done to me doesn't stop. That's my thread. If you don't want to wait or talk about what I have said about it so far, then go away. End of story.

Your title:

I know how UFO's Work

OK, Sh#t or get off the pot. Tell me how they work. You made the claim now pony-up!!!
This maybe your thread, but it's not your website.
You've made a claim and you've been asked to show some sort of proof or explain in detail.
Move your thread to the Skunks Works or Hoax's,,,
edit on 17-6-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

If you don't want to be a target anymore then just say it. Why drag it on? Or is that misquoted?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

Calling me a liar on here is name calling and I don't recall calling you any names. Don't come back soon.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

You're still here ?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Didn't answer my question. I'll wait. Ahh you can't. That's why you dodged it.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Go away.

No....make me.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

......And me !

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

3 pages... No stars and no flags. You can do better then that. Have to use bait when you fish. Pick it up.

Ok you got so many of these gemstones. Obviously according to you they need precise instructions to operate. So how about a picture? Or does some tech not allow them to show up in a picture?
edit on 17-6-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Okay. You guys know you stopped me from posting any info about this at all. I spent my time responding to your pathetic remarks when I would have been posting the very info you are asking for. I'm coming back to post info over time. This isn't 4 chan. We don't have to start and end a thread on one night. I wanted a conversation here about the topic. Not a bunch of tards making themselves out to be kings of ATS by ragging on me before I even had a chance to post. If this is how you want to act, then is already a website for people like you. It's called 4 chan. Go there to act like a fool.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
While i do not agree with the way in which the OP is going about presenting this information, i must say that i am quite disgusted at some of the replies here. Seriously, a lot of the replies are ad hominem attacks against the OP himself, which is by the way seriously against the t&c's. Only to see some members excuse their own behaviour by stating that the OP is in the wrong too is just pathetic. Also, most of the replies are off topic posts...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

OP, are you seriously telling me that I can build a presumable anti-grav device using only the materials in my fuel injected car and an orange gem stone? Thats amazing!
I'm an engineer, so I would be very interested in the mechanics of this device. I have a few theories of my own, can you please confirm?
1) The electromagnets from my car can make topaz resonate at a frequency that allows me to capture (entirely theoretical) anti-gravitrons
2) The yellow gemstone you're talking about is a uranium crystal, which can be used to generate anti-gravitrons via nuclear reactions
3) OP is deluded

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Okay. I'm not going to respond to people who act like 14 year olds on here. I'm not going to point out the obvious misquoting of what I said. If you can't read or comprehend what I said that's your fault. I don't have to prove anything to you at all. I have already begun giving my information on other threads but before I could recap all of that, you started ragging on me. So goodbye. Don't write back.
Fair enough. Lets re-do this topic:
From this thread:
ATS:What is translucent orange

Yes, you saw one. The orange glow is from the friction against the atmosphere heating the metal up til it glows. They move either really fast or really slow, rarely in between. They usually (at least in the early days) flew Westward. The triangle shaped ones were made so they could have more room inside. Imagine a fighter plane compared to a jetliner. Once the technology was perfected they made the big ones we see now. That's what you saw. I'm in the USA, and we have some kind of special relationship with the UK, where all this kind of stuff is shared as if we are the same country. So whatever we developed, we shared with you guys and we get to use your scientists and stuff to help with it. Some say we got the technology from Aliens, but I say we got it from the Nazi's at the end of WWII. Look up the 'Nazi Bell'. That thing could only float, and they couldn't control it. They had to hold it down with chains. But now, they have figured the whole thing out and have to cover it up. To do this, they come up with all sorts of BS about Aliens and anti-gravity physics, and magnetic stuff, and whatever sounds like you might believe. But I know how they work and you have never heard this theory talked about.
The bolded area here doesn't make any sense. Tesla came up with an idea as to how this "could" work. If the reports are to be believe Otis T Carr used this theory of Tesla's to make a vehicle function. So then why would we use second hand Nazi trash?

I'm not asking for you to reveal what you have, just asking for some proof (something more substantial then theory-speak please)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Sorry wont be another night. My guess is you'll have a hoax bin thread and your username will be banned. Of course if you post about it again on a new name they'll know it you and you'll be banned again and again. Good luck on other fourms.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Okay. You guys know you stopped me from posting any info about this at all.

Oh we did, did we? What a shock!

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Don't fall off your " High Horse " ! ! !

The op brought this on him / herself, posting such drivel !

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
3 Pages of Nothing....

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It was cats, wasn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join