It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know how UFO's Work

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I know how Flying Saucers Work

I have figured out how these things work. I will tell all in this thread if I choose to. I will give away one bit of information at a time until you all know how they work and can build an operating demo model yourself that will hover.

I will not reveal this info to you if and when my terms are met by the people responsible for keeping this info secret.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Its cat powered, isnt it?

I think its cats.

It must be cats.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I've been waiting for this moment since I joined ATS. The first to say

Bernard!

Following enough drag along hoax posts so sorry won't be following yours. Come with it or don't come at all.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by merka

Tardis. Duh. Not Cats. Cats are just nurses in the future.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Before you get totally flamed for promises of future info , I will post what you said here to show there may be some substance here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

I think its cats.

It must be cats.

I 2nd this.

reply to post by orangegemstone

Is it cats?, Bro.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Pidgeon Powered...P=Mc2...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I think its cats.

It must be cats.

LMAO!!!!! Omg-- Lol!! Thanks Merka, you are hilarious!!

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

He has substance, but doesn't tell you what he knows in one post? So you agree with him dragging this on for a month?

Conspiracy, alien tech, and secrecy is one thing. Telling lies is another.

So he knows the secret to alien tech. He won't sell it, but will give the secrets to other so if true they can sell it. There goes your substance.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

We don't take kindly to teaser threads 'round here. I think you should just spill the information or move along.

People, please alert this thread so we can show the OP how 404's work.

edit on 17-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

Agreed , it is a very strange way to go about this.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I think its cats.

It must be cats.

What the hell, that is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard.... there is no way a cat would run a treadmill...mice my friend, mice...the secret of the universe...oops I said too much already...

edit on 17-6-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
ATTENTION: Move on everyone. This user JUST signed up to establish this attention seeking thread! And we all know who this is, don't we?

How many times have we seen the ole "I know this and that" ploy?

So, "you will tell all in this thread if you choose to do so, but, you will not reveal this info...people responsible for keeping this info secret?"

In other words, you're holding all responsible for the actions of a few? If you truly have something to share to the world, why must we jump through hoops in order to get it? Why must we appease your criteria that you have implemented when in fact this criteria that you have established will not be met according to your liking --this is what you will say.

Why bother making this thread? Either you are part of a solution of you are part of the problem, and installing stumbling blocks along the way so you can watch people fumble about trying to appease you is all just set up for your own entertainment enjoyment anyway.

It's these kinds of threads that are ruining a once knowledgeably strong website and exchanging ideas & thoughts equally among those who come and stay here to try and make a difference within the world.

Your thread has come here and done none of that. The only thing this thread is designed to do is bring you attention. Why?

Another attention seeker who falsely claims they have some hidden knowledge and they won't share it with anyone unless we all jump through hoops --blah blah blah.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
HOAX

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
They all work the same? Impressive.

I'm always interested in learning something new. Teach us oh wise one.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I think its cats.

It must be cats.

Now you just made them mad!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Bernie?

Bernie's Sister?

Bernie's Mom?

C'mon...out with it...

Jude11

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Where are you going to find the Dilithium crystals ? Apart from being extremely poisonous, difficult to handle, and very volatile, They are not a naturally occurring element on Earth....

Without them, you are scuppered.. Just my humble opinion.

P.s. what are the " Terms " of which you speak ?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Let me start by saying thank you to those who have read my posts up to now on other threads. I also want to thank whomever has assisted in getting my harassment to calm down. I want to apologize to the black ops people who I am asking to do this for me. I know you are busy and I hate to have to do this, but I have no choice.

To the readers of this thread: Please do not reply if you are going to tell me I'm a nut and rag on me. I don't care what you think, go bother someone elses thread.

My situation and my demands: I am under a harassment campaign that is so unbelievable it's hard to comprehend. This is not uncommon these days among people like me. The reasons for this are very complex and go back a long time into my past. I will not get into it, except to say that I do not deserve it. It has recently become clear to me that this treatment of myself is not meant to ever end no matter what I do or don't do. Therefore, I have no choice but to release some sensitive "gemstones" to provide an incentive to a powerful group to intercede on my behalf.

The gemstones I have in my possession include a 100 MPG device that anyone can make and install in their car for a few bucks (including fuel injected cars), and the orange gemstone, which is the secret to how flying saucers operate.

I do NOT want to give out this information and I view it as dangerous. I agree that it should remain secret for a number of good reasons, however I also agree that I should not be a target anymore. It is so important to me that this thing be extracted from my life that I am willing to release the information no matter who finds out about it. I can't be more clear on this. I am not an enemy and I am not against the government, but I do not care about any of you anymore either. The ramifications of the release of this information lies on the shoulders of those whose actions are so outrageous that if it ever comes out, the people themselves will demand that they be tried for crimes against humanity.

My demand is simple and I make this demand to the black ops people and/or military intel people whose job it is to suppress the secret to how flying saucers operate. I demand, respectfully, that you do whatever it takes to stop the campaign of terror and harassment that is currently being waged against me.

I began releasing this information citing the same demand on other threads this past week and the harassment has almost completely stopped. I thank you for that. However, tonight there were two dirty references that I presume were supposed to be "tests" of some kind. This is not going to fly with me.

I don't want to see them. I don't want to hear them. I don't want them interfering with my life at all ever again. This is my demand. Failure to meet this demand will result in more and more gemstones being released to all these people who would just love to know how these things work. I don't care if it takes a Presidential order to stop it. Make it happen.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Yes! Definitely Cat powered! (sry couldn't resist)

edit on 17-6-2013 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join