It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libertarians-how to spread libertarianism. (was : Libertarians - why so few?)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I think the basic way to spread Libertarians is just creating more exposure for the party. And, though I hate to say it, the Libertarian party must get more political and come up with those catchy one-liners.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
I think the basic way to spread Libertarians is just creating more exposure for the party.

We have to get more exposure the last few posts are a perfect example of why we need it. To many people think of us as a survivlist gun toting bunch of crazies and there is two reasons for it.

One is we arent vocal enough shuting down our more crazy members, it would be like the democrats being represented by zell miller

Two we need to get the REAL platform (smaller federal government, lower taxes, etc) out there, to counter the propaganda from the Big Two.

[edit on 8-11-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
I think the basic way to spread Libertarians is just creating more exposure for the party. And, though I hate to say it, the Libertarian party must get more political and come up with those catchy one-liners.

Actually I think since libertarian's are gungo ho on the constitution, I think they should play a major role kind of like the ACLU does...

However it should be filing lawsuits and the such against federal government's criminal and unconstiutional laws they pass...

All three branches are majority republican.... And I highly doubt that was done honestly... These elections were rigged by neo con men and our country is now being ruled by neo con men, and the libertarian party if they want to be at the front lines I think they should be fighting for our consitutional republican tooth and nail.

If we can't fight em on the ground, fight em through law and order...
Libertarian's can get much exposure this way and more people will tune in and amazingly agree with their patriotic stance for protecting our rights and our consitutional republic...At least I hope anyway, unless people these days just don't give a #, but I'd rather think not.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
If any Libertarians (or any political affiliation for that matter) want to come to DC to protest the inaugeration, let me know.

I am hoping not to do it alone and I think ATS has got to get out of the "just talk" arena.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
If any Libertarians (or any political affiliation for that matter) want to come to DC to protest the inaugeration, let me know.

I would love to but am still stuck healing up from surgery, I go here in a few minutes to see when I get to return to work.

As I mention in another place NOW is the time to start planing NEXT election, not just the president but maybe feilding a candidate for local offices.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I am hoping not to do it alone and I think ATS has got to get out of the "just talk" arena.

When is this inaugeration?? I don't think your going to get people away from ats, it's alot more easier to talk the walk then walk the talk... old quote, but still a goodie... maybe bush hater's just like the feeling of hate, not because they are against a cause... anyway... i'd like to go, i wanna know when it is then.

Plus it would probably start a huge fight with me and my husband cuz he voted for the prick. sigh.. oh well, c'est la vie.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I would love to but am still stuck healing up from surgery, I go here in a few minutes to see when I get to return to work.

As I mention in another place NOW is the time to start planing NEXT election, not just the president but maybe feilding a candidate for local offices.

I know you would. Heal well my man. The swearing in is a couple months off, so if you heal in time let me know and I'll see about getting some good accomidations for anyone who wants to go.

I'll probably be orginizing with the Libertarians in my area.

TRUE LIES:
My wife voted for this guy too, so I know she won't be happy at my civil dicobediance.

I don't know for sure, but I can almost bet you that it will be one of the nastiest presidential walks ever.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I don't know for sure, but I can almost bet you that it will be one of the nastiest presidential walks ever.

How so?

edited for seriousness...

[edit on 9-11-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I'll probably be orginizing with the Libertarians in my area.

This is a MUST for everyone, get your base togather and then coordinate with others at the state and Federal level. We have been and always will be a grass roots party

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join