It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If A Large Space Station Anomalously And Suddenly Appeared In Orbit Above Earth - How Would You/We R

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The situation:

A large (size of Australia) and advanced space station has appeared in orbit over Earth (due to a cosmic fluke/malfunction - i.e. the bubble universe theory is true, but cosmic flukes/malfunctions happen from time to time; i.e. every few millions of years, some object or other from another Earth in another bubble appears in our own - e.g. technology/a person etc).

How would you react?

How do you think we humans as a whole would react? What would we do next? What action would we take?
edit on 6/16/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
There was a cloaked one parked up by the North Pole a few years ago. The Northern lights illuminated it.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The Morons in Washington would try to Nuke it..

the rest of us would just like to talk to it..

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Contact Bruce Willis and assemble a reconnaissance team to check it out as soon as possible.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

i would stay away as possible from Washington D.C and New york, we all know what happened on independence day.

Big as Australia? i wonder how that would affect earth scientifically speaking, first it would be blocking the sun in some parts of the world causing drought...
maybe and secondly its gravity might make bigger ocean waves
edit on 16-6-2013 by Tlexlapoca because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2013 by Tlexlapoca because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'd direct them to Africa where they will offload their wondrous technologies of unassembled cranes and loads of trucks!

Are you planning on invading Earth or something?

Oo

edit on 16-6-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
I'd direct them to Africa where they will offload their wondrous technologies of unassembled cranes and loads of trucks!

Are you planning on invading Earth or something?

Oo

edit on 16-6-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

If I were planning to invade, it would be in the most obtuse, slow-burning and drawn-out manner possible. It wouldn't be in your conventional Hollywood manner - guns blazing; booming "Resistance is futile". It would be so long and drawn-out that you wouldn't even realize it. Hollywood has made it seem that an invasion would be in the big and brash American type fashion where there'd be human resistance (e.g. war etc) - but in fact, an intelligent being or beings with time on its/their hands would "invade" in the most terrific and intelligent manner possible - so much so, that no human would even realize anything was going on!

Oh, Hollywood - how ridiculous of it to think of advanced beings as stupid, slow-witted and human-like! Or maybe that's the entire point of Hollywood space invasion flicks!

edit on 6/16/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Considering my strong interest in the subject, I would probably be blown away and walk outside while my wife or kids try pulling me back in the house.
I can hear it now, "dad, get in here are you crazy." I would probably be nervous, but I think my strong interests would overcome any concerns of being beamed up, or coming in face to face contact with them. I would probably just stand there and take in the sight until they just vaporized me like the girl on the roof in the movie Independence Day.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Probably dig in my refrigerator for a couple beers and cook up a bag of popcorn. Any other reaction would be a waste of my energy and time.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

That would be the more intelligent way-insidiously,incrementally.So the invadees had no clue it was happening-and of course there would be plenty of my disinfo agents everywhere to deride as lunatics the individuals that in whichever way smelt a rat and started speaking out about it in public.In my own country,how would the government handle it? If it proved to be in any way hostile or detrimental-find a way to blame white people.
.If friendly+beneficial-find a way to make it look like it's because of their brilliance in governing that this good thing arrived-but let's kill a few whites to make sure that behemoth stays friendly.The American government-find more ways to spy on the population in case anyone tries to contact it without them as a go-between. TPTB in general-try to find a way to extort more money from the global population on some pretext connected to said behemoth in the sky.My comment on the SA government is not meant in a racist way-just experience,btw.

new topics

top topics

join