It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb spotted on Mars..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
UFO orb spotted flying over Amazon Plantis, Mars. Strange markings, water, ice, and other things of that nature found on mars..

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-6-2013 by SpaceCowboy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy21

Are you serious?

That's the Colorado river.

And that's a drawing!

An artist’s rendition of what rivers may have looked like on Mars. Photo courtesy NASA/JPL.

edit on 16-6-2013 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Lmfao

Another well thought out thread!

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
People looking for hits on their youtube channel don't have to think too hard.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Of course I know that they are drawings. I used them as examples before I showed the dry river bed.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Are those structures at the end on Mars?
If so can we have the coordinates by any chance?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

to

the

HOAX bin..

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

Which ones are you talking about

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy21
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Of course I know that they are drawings. I used them as examples before I showed the dry river bed.

Where? I never saw that.

I only saw a line of something to ponder and a link to a youtube video.

This is why I don't make many threads. I can't stand bastards like me posting in them!

Oo

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
There is no comments in the video explaining anything. What orb? You mean the orb that's clearly taken from the planet we're on as that's what the picture watermark say??? Mars and Earth pictures are mixed throughout the video.

The only couple of seconds that are remotely interesting is the segment with the obvious paint shop work (and incidently the only part with a comment). I'd like to see an untouched original of that, but then again I doubt NASA did it - they blur things or use lowres segments, not paint over it with brown color.

Complete waste of time.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by merka

I was thinking the same thing when I saw NASA's horrible cover up. I would think with all that money they could do better. And all pictures in video is of Mars.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

reply to post by merka

And all pictures in video is of Mars.

Not this one.

www.lakelubbers.com...

edit on 6/17/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Seems like it's one of those nights pon the ATS!

There was an orb?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

What orb?

You better explain yourself before you get the banhammer.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Chalk this up to one of those troll threads.

/thread

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
People looking for hits on their youtube channel don't have to think too hard.

and people avoiding direct questions on other more serious topics would rather make comments like this

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If you would have read this thread you would have known that I already explained this picture. Of course I know it is a drawing, I used it as an example before I showed the dry river bed.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

The Orb in the Amazon Plantis. In the picture it looks like a small white dot.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
If you go to 2:23 in the video, You will see a cave carefully built out of rock,about 1500 feet in elevation, possibly even more. Relax your mind and look at it carefully, don't just glance at it.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I would need coordinates of where these things are (or some other kind of identification of a more specific location).

I'm not going to jump to any conclusions by just watching a video of pictures from mars without first doing at least SOME of my own investigating to get a little confirmation as to what I am looking at. I mean, these are basically just a bunch of unidentified pictures, not really an investigation.

Please provide coordinates/identification of location and explanations as to why you (or the YouTube uploader) think these are meaningful. Before I blindly believe what this YouTuber is trying to assert, I'd would need to look at these areas for myself. It would be extremely closed-minded of me to do otherwise.

If you go to 2:23 in the video, You will see a cave carefully built out of rock,about 1500 feet in elevation, possibly even more. Relax your mind and look at it carefully, don't just glance at it.

At 2:23 (and the 15 seconds before that where they showed the whole area that was zoomed in on at 2:23), I see a cliff-face and a shadow caused by the Sun shining at an angle slightly behind that cliff-face. There may be a cave in the view at 2:23, but I'm not sure what this potential cave is supposed to be evidence of, other than the fact that Mars was once geologically active, and it still has some active erosion today.

edit on 6/17/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join