It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

mind control expariments?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:
1o1

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I have read about HARRP (I think that is how you spell it) and other programs that manipulate or control the mind.

I was wondering, is it possible to replicate some of these experiments my self?
Can I make a device that can emitte sounds that appear to come from inside the mind?
Can these devices be used for for mind control?




posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
it is bad enough being secretly manipulated by elite freaks let alone having the general public indulging in this type of #



posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1o1
I was wondering, is it possible to replicate some of these experiments my self?
Can I make a device that can emitte sounds that appear to come from inside the mind?
Can these devices be used for for mind control?


Get yourself some of those cool brainchips!!!



posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1o1
I have read about HARRP (I think that is how you spell it) and other programs that manipulate or control the mind.

I was wondering, is it possible to replicate some of these experiments my self?
Can I make a device that can emitte sounds that appear to come from inside the mind?
Can these devices be used for for mind control?


I'm not sure what all it takes for the 'Voices in the Head' type stuff. You may need access to some pretty rare types of equipment. However, not all mind control methods require such things. Most of MKUltra was about using Hypnosis, Drugs, etc. Not that I'm suggesting you should pick that up, but it is an alternative.

Along the lines of what you're talking about though would be finding some way of creating and controlling Low Frequency Waves. You can probably find what you're looking for either at this link or from a link they provide:
Mind Control Forum - www.mindcontrolforums.com...


1o1

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I also heard that you can kill frogs by using certain types of electromagnetic radiation if you pulse the waves in time with the beating of the frogs heart. I heard that somewhere on ATS and I was also wondering if that was true?

Thanks for the site mOjOm

[edit on 7-11-2004 by 1o1]



posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1o1
I also heard that you can kill frogs by using certain types of electromagnetic radiation if you pulse the waves in time with the beating of the frogs heart. I heard that somewhere on ATS and I was also wondering if that was true?


I don't know if it is ture, but I wouldn't classify it as not possible. We can screw our brain with magnetic radiation, why would frogs be any different?

Surf



new topics

top topics
 
0

log in

join