It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions rock Damascus military airport

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It appears this may have been at the hand of the IAF!

The IDF was not commenting on a report on a Syrian TV station associated with the rebel forces that Israel attacked on Sunday night the military airbase Al-Miza, West of Damascus, Israel Radio reported.

The report noted that a rebel organization had taken responsibility for the attack after the explosion to took place on Sunday night. The TV station reported that Israel bombed advanced weapons and radar systems that w

www.jpost.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

Does this have to do with pipeline control or something???

No, it has to do with the Muslim Brotherhood making good on what they swore in 1928, to revive the fallen Islamic Empire and unite it under sunni control. Assad will go down, and then Iran will be last on the list. Theyre wiping out the shiites. The ME is predominantly sunni now, with some wahabi's in Saudi Arabia but i imagine they'll disappear after the shiites do. Sunni's bombing the crap out of shiites in Iraq too. It's turning into a sh*tstorm.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by DYepes

No, it has to do with the Muslim Brotherhood making good on what they swore in 1928, to revive the fallen Islamic Empire and unite it under sunni control. Assad will go down, and then Iran will be last on the list. Theyre wiping out the shiites. The ME is predominantly sunni now, with some wahabi's in Saudi Arabia but i imagine they'll disappear after the shiites do. Sunni's bombing the crap out of shiites in Iraq too. It's turning into a sh*tstorm.

Wasn't Sadam a Sunni leader? How does removing him from power fit into uniting the middle east under Sunni control?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

reply to post by DYepes

Wasn't Sadam a Sunni leader? How does removing him from power fit into uniting the middle east under Sunni control?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrimsonGhost

reply to post by DYepes

Saddam was Sunni but he wasn't affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood. Taking him out will pave the way for the MB to get control of Iraq. It's not so much about sunni control as it is muslim brotherhood control. There are different sects in islam that operate not unlike the pre-Islamic arab tribes, each with their own set of beliefs and dogma.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join