It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My public apology re: Real Life Superpowers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I would like to publicy apologize for my behavior in this thread. I was having sort of a rough day and guess I took it out there. I'm not apologizing for my opinions themselves, but the way I went around displaying them was unacceptable.

I know Cassie Clay has me on ignore now, and she was the one who bore the brunt of it. I do hope she somehow gets around to seeing this, though, since she's the one who msot deseves to.

So, sorry guys, I'll try not to let it happen again

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Im sure she will forgive you. Emotions run HOT here sometimes.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Im sure she will forgive you. Emotions run HOT here sometimes.

Yeah. Well, I'm ready to admit when I've been an asshole

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
i have lost it from time to time but your apology shoulsd surffice

everyone lets themselves go on bad days

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I think it's great that you apologized! It does happen in here, no doubt about it. You have a bad day or something is going on IRL and you come in here and something just hits you up side the head like a ton of brick....and off you go on a tangent....I'm a firm believer in apology...show good personal character
Perhaps she won't stay mad long...I have gotten upset and put a couple of people on ignore for a while but I took one off, it isn't good to stay mad too long.....if we all stayed mad in here, no one would be talking to any one!

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
IT wasn't the worst I've seen on here..
And you used very few Emoticon/Smileys.
Don't kick yourself too badly..

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Bah, I didn't think you were in the wrong in that thread. I agreed with what you were saying, and as far as how you were saying it, debates aren't meant to be nice and friendly. But then again, I tend to be a bit of an ass myself, so maybe that's why I agreed with you

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hi, Esoterica, apology accepted & thanks very much. I'm sorry if I came across too zealous regarding my personal beliefs. I realize that without this wide spectrum of opinions & belief systems ATS would be as dull as a sack of doorknobs. It's also a good checks and balances so our site doesn't become inbred with one prevailing viewpoint. So I'm all for putting this behind us and just moving forward with posting in harmony on ATS.

Thanks again,
Cassie

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
Hi, Esoterica, apology accepted & thanks very much. I'm sorry if I came across too zealous regarding my personal beliefs. I realize that without this wide spectrum of opinions & belief systems ATS would be as dull as a sack of doorknobs. It's also a good checks and balances so our site doesn't become inbred with one prevailing viewpoint. So I'm all for putting this behind us and just moving forward with posting in harmony on ATS.

Thanks again,
Cassie

I think we both went over the edge there. Nice to have a fresh start, though. Thanks.

top topics

join