It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dolphins are Mysteriously Dying Around the World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEthicalSkeptic

Thanks for the explanation!
I was wondering too.

Yeah, I've read that infrasounds at 19 Hz made people see and feel and hear things. It was actually from a study conducted here in Canada, in Ontario. Some think ghosts sightings are actually hallucinations due to 19 Hz sounds. I'll have to check that in more depth.

edit on 17-6-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Maybe they're ascending. I want them out of here along with all the great whales.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
A lot of them are being murdered with spears and guns . They're not saying this is every case.
It's fishermen doing it because the dolphins steal their bait and fish .
The numbers are much higher than reported is the thinking .

www.ctvnews.ca...

We can assume some are dying off just as numerous other species are dying from the ecosystem shutting down on itself ,because of man's ineptitude .

Put the two together ....
edit on 6/17/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

How does acoustic trauma kill dolphins? Has anyone ever seen a dolphin killed by acoustic trauma?

yes lots..

Mass dolphin deaths in Peru caused by acoustic trauma

Read more: digitaljournal.com...

10 of the 17 animals found dead had broken periotic bones, that is, due to acoustic impact. The source of the impact was from the right side of the pod, since hemorragic internal ear was found in the right side of the stranded animals. We know that the use of dynamite is common among fishermen, and that fishermen are taking the meat of the stranded dolphins. This could be the cause of death of the animals...however, the signs do not correspond to that of explosive impact in their bodies. We talked today with people from the oil company and they say they haven't performed any seismic exploration in the area this month. However, here in Peru these companies don't need to do the seismic assessment themselves. Read more: digitaljournal.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
stop spilling drilling oil reserves
earth needs it more than us
we got water, and other energy
but never say anything now never speak
the fat cats lie and die in fat suits
fake faces lies spill from their snake like tounges
just like the ocean liners they send us overpriced lies
and a sack of bones. Your day will come when i get your a$$.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This is serious, dolphins are an awesome thing.
edit on 17-6-2013 by Doomcake because: people

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

The title is a bit misleading and the source worldtruth hasn't posted the sources for the Dolphins, as for if Dolphins are Mysteriously Dying Around the World, we wouldn't be alive either then. So Dolphins in fixed locations such as Cape Cod, Massachusetts,New Zealand,Australia,Peru.

There deaths can be explained. If not by authority then we can use logical facts.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

So long and thanks for all the fish!

I sincerely hope that our govt is not responsible for this, but given the recent and moderately distant events......

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Another theory that I think is quite plausible is that the magnetics of the earth are shifting. And dolphins and whales use magnetics to figure out where they are and where they're supposed to go when they travel. The magnetics are off and lead them in the wrong direction.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
There are multiple numbers of Large Fishing vessels, most from Russia, just outside the UK water zones etc. The net haulage consists of around 60,000 tonnes and a Host of Dead Dolphins were being found regular on French beaches / Shores. Once the EU proved it was the Trawlers that were catching and thereby killing such Dolphins and it was that that created the regular flow of dead on shore Dolphins. The laws were changed to prevent such. It still goes on, but Trawlers are simply a heavy means of Investment, so those Guilty couldd not care less. Boycott market fish and catch or breed your own. Then they will have to Stop.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom

You are correct radar uses radio waves but sonar uses acoustics or sound waves!
Though we have been using this technology for over 70 years so what has changed?

The U.S. Navy's A6500 MegaPulse emitters based around the world connected to massive radio tower arrays.

The thing in MRI machines using Magnetic Resonance to image the body, creating that sound when an MRI is done....

Multiply that by about 1 million and that's the A6500 MegaPulse emitter, plugged into the Navy's radio arrays around the world.

They're using them to image the oceans, what flies overhead, and what's in space. Massive Teams of Physicists are using them for Experimental Research to find out if new theories/uses pan out.

You'd be amazed at what those high power devices are capable of. Killing dolphins....no sweat.

They've already been used to kill humans. AMAZING technology....[

A world connected with Fibre Optic cables allows using these all together around the world to do some pretty crazy things. Your bodies protons don't like it when they start playing with magnetic resonance.

England's Physicists are looking at using the technology to stop your lungs from absorbing oxygen...by using magnetic resonance to stop your breathing ability. I think they've perfected their research by now.

edit on 17-6-2013 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

There deaths can be explained. If not by authority then we can use logical facts.

Nowhere in my thread have I said the death of the dolphins is not logical.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join