It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Denied US Citizenship Because of Atheism

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

wtf you don't have anything to say

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by truthontheloose

Oh no, friend. I am rarely short on words. I just fail to see a point in your previous post.

Every religion has its fanatics. Christianity included (see the KKK as it is first to come to mind).

Your post reads as little more than uneducated bigotry to be honest.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I'm not an atheist.
And you have no idea how I know what I'm talking about.
Good luck with your kids.

edit on 17-6-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I know you aren't an atheist. You made that abundantly clear in the first post I responded to on this thread.

Doesn't mean you don't use the same arguments as a militant atheist.

Keep it classy, babe.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

it's not uneducated they are the religions most likely to use violence to force their agendas on the world all of them judaism, christianity, islam they all represent the same kind of hate

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthontheloose
reply to post by JayinAR

it's not uneducated they are the religions most likely to use violence to force their agendas on the world all of them judaism, christianity, islam they all represent the same kind of hate

You had it right in your first post when you stated: CONTROL

Ideology is not about hate, it's about control.

Get the masses to think a like. Get the ideology of the masses to convert everyone to the same thought. So they can be controlled.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I would argue Governments are the cause and religion is the tool. Only ignorant fanatics buy into the BS.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

yes it is about control but it is intolerance for diversity that leads to the desire for control example
someone thinks something that a another person does not like so he tries gain control of that other person to make him stop
edit on 17-6-2013 by truthontheloose because: needed more

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

No. It is resources and women that lead to the desire for control. Simple fact.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

It is resources and women that lead to the desire for control. Simple fact.

Resources and WOMEN lead to the desire for control?
Wow.
"Simple fact" according to whom, please? :shk:

And don't call me "babe". Please.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Don't imply I am a lousy parent for no good effing reason.
You treat me with respect and I will reply in kind. Promise.

Sources? Women? Helen of Troy
Resources? Every war ever fought.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

yes it is about control but it is intolerance for diversity that leads to the desire for control example
someone thinks something that a another person does not like so he tries gain control of that other person to make him stop

Who's intolerance of diversity?

I've kinda lost track. Was atheists being anti-religion in there somewhere? Atheist means one thing only. It does not mean anti-god or anti- religion.

Atheists are individuals with only one thing connecting them -- lack of belief in a god.

The main organized atheist group in America -- has a main goal of separation of church and state. BECAUSE we are a secular government.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

may point was the government wants as few people who think differentially then they do in this country

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

may point was the government wants as few people who think differentially then they do in this country

I really don't agree with that.

How would you govern billions of people. How would you provide "individualism" to billions of people in your care?

Complaint/criticizing -- provides no solution. What is your solution?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

That goes without saying though, doesn't it?
I mean heck, just look at the word government. Govern. Control. Government. A controlling organization.

It is a little hard to control someone who thinks you're a total arsehole and isn't afraid to express it. Just ask wildtimes over there. It is pretty apparent she isn't too accustomed to people who disagree.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I am curious about hearing more about how this story illustrates an Islamic conspiracy honestly.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

not just a Islamic conspiracy but a christian and jewish conspiracy in general a monotheism conspiracy to them you most believe in one god not many gods or no god but just one god and only the god that middle eastern religions subscribe to

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I don't buy it though.
Sure there are loads of Abrahamic believers in the Western world, but there are loads elsewhere who do not subscribe to those ideologies. As it stands now, sure the Governments would love it if things stayed the way they were, but it isn't necessary.
They can easily adapt. Heck, look at Obama. He is obviously a Muslim, but here in 'Merica he just talks up the Christer game. It works.

As I said before, this story isn't one of religion as much as it is one of legality and war machines.

And to be honest, you called it out as a Muslim conspiracy. Did you not?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Also, Christianity isn't monotheistic. No matter what the Christers say, it simply isn't.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

no i called it an Arabic religions conspiracy all three of the middle eastern religions fall under that group

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join