It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power That Was (TPTW)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Believing in dreams can be a good thing sometimes.

And The Power To Be it was a beautiful dream for many ,because ...it was.

And I guess is it no more.

The fact is that never existed a Power To Be,just heated minds by the ideea that there is a power that can do things or can change the world.

Sorry but even those who are leading the world if any,they hide behind puppet governments or cardboard leaders,because of fear.

And this for the case that someone will have the will to ask them some legal questions.

Of course they will not to be found like they never existed.

Because they want to be The Power That Was,to be forgotten.

But unfortunatelly for them the day for questions to be asked is very close,more close than they imagine.

And the they will be The Power To Be That Was.....questioned.

So,do you still believe in your dream? TPTB?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I like this post! The Power That Was and now the TSTB (The #stains That Be) Judgement day is coming for them and they know it, they are really fking afraid right now because they know something is coming.

The Infinite Creator is really pissed off at them and he will send his man to hunt them down like a bunch of filthy animals (that which they actually are, simple low-life animals, lowest of all).
edit on 16-6-2013 by longtimelurkerr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by longtimelurkerr

I like this post! The Power That Was and now the TSTB (The #stains That Be) Judgement day is coming for them and they know it, they are really fking afraid right now because they know something is coming.
You are right about that,and what many don't know is that this WW3 that all of us are in,it is about to end in a way they never imagine.

join