It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everybody needs to read this. Please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The last couple of years I've had an obsession with everything unknown, especially aliens. I have a few thoughts on everything. First off I want to say how sad it is that governments and organizations that basically rule the world(military) have blatantly hid the greatest event in human history (proof of alien life visiting earth.) whatever they're reason is too hide this amazing fact is nothing compared to what it means or what it could do for humanity.

They have they're own agenda for keeping us in the dark ages of fossil fuels and oil when zero point energy and anti gravity technology has been available for probably a half century. And this happens because of the money they make off gas and oil. Pathetic that money and greed is what keeps this train of lies going.

Furthermore the people who have come forward over the years trying to tell the public about the real reality have been brutally dealt with, see Phil Schneider, James forestall, that poor woman who was going to blow 9/11 open and was found dead a day before she was to go on live radio, and JFK probably knew more than he was supposed to as well. It's bad enough they hide it from us but the fact they torture and kill anybody who gets in the way is incredibly sad on a spiritual level.

I'm talking good people with children and families that died horrible deaths simply because they knew too much or they may go public with it, now they have children without a parent and wife's/husbands without their spouse so some evil people can protect they're sick and disgusting agenda. What more amazes me is the overwhelming evidence of aliens being already here and people still refusing to acknowledge it! We go from horse and buggy to laser technology and fiber optics in 100 years and people think its from human ingenuity, don't make me laugh. Not to knock human intelligence but the concept or idea or even thought of fiber optics and total internal reflection wasn't even fathomed by humans, it was so far ahead of what our current technology that it would be like us having an original model T Ford with a GPS navigation unit. It was recovered from craft that crashed here.

I have personally spoken to people that have worked for the navy, DOD and nasa, and I've been told straight up that almost everything we have for technology today was reverse engineered. So my question is how much longer can they perpetuate this lie to the masses and expect us to stomach it. How much longer will we sit and believe all the bull# they feed us every day and play dumb like we don't know any better when most of us know deep in our gut something doesn't smell right.....case and point,9/11.

How many more good people will die to keep their sick agenda going. If all I've read is true than they know I'm writing this and they know everything about me already, my message to them is I'm just one person that thinks this way and there are many more like me.

The time of free speech and questioning everything and demanding LEGITIMATE answers is coming and you can't get rid of all of us, we won't stay quiet forever.. In closing I wish to state that aliens are already all around us, I only hope they make it known in my lifetime so I can experience it. Take care,love and respect each other, it's what humankind should do.
edit on 16-6-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by makaveli3601

I read the first sentence, and then found myself lost in one tremendously long run-on paragraph...essentially demonstrating your obsession with the unknown...is there not something about the known to which you could switch your attention? Perhaps a writing class?

In all sincerity, I am really trying to help you here...if you could learn how to formulate simple paragraphs, it could really help you to get whatever message you are trying to convey to your audience. Otherwise, it gets lost very easily...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I don´t think everybody "need to read this thread as you say in your title

Because you bring nothing new to the table, its the same "they hide something and we want answers talk"
The majority feel the same way as you, I am sure we want to know the truth.. but whats new in that ?
What will you have us do ? what can we do ?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Why couldn't humans jump so far technology wise in a hundred years? communication helped it move so fast so quickly, the invention of wireless, morse code, the telephone helped people with ideas connect and invent quicker.
Sorry they are going to have to come down and shake my hand for me to believe.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Break it up into paragraphs and more people will read , as it is its a daunting wall of text .

So my question is how much longer can they perpetuate this lie to the masses and expect us to stomach it.

As long as they like ... what are you going to do about it they hold all the cards .

I'm not sure why I needed to read that as you title suggests... whats new

I have personally spoken to people that have worked for the navy, DOD and nasa, and I've been told straight up that almost everything we have for technology today was reverse engineered.

That's a big claim , more info on that would be nice .

edit on 16-6-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
There is a clear and transparent development history for all the technology we have today. Nothing has suddenly appeared and there is no reason to think that its alien tech.

Have faith in humanity , we are amazing.

edit on 16-6-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

So most of the technology we have now is the product of reverse engineering huh? Tell me, which version of the cellphone came from alien technology? Was it the big obnoxious ones we had in the beginning, the flip phones, or the droids and iphones we use now?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
naw... your post is readable...get this....you'll like this part.!

it's spirit....see this world as having a spirit component. that trumps all the aliens made us reports. Once we get onboard that aspect( after all, we see our elders go somewhere else when they leave their bodies), one can pick up clues.

Hey, in the Bible Yahushua states that God is a spirit.....well, that fits our new understanding.....then Paul in the new testament states that we battle against spirits, not flesh, and that the spirits can take the form of any two or four legged being.....or winged. Then we read of more clues which teach that a scientific only view of this reality is not proper.

so that's the benchmark....."science only" falls short. Remember that when you hear of they came from orion when they created us......doh.....who created them? Supernatural and spiritual goes together on this.....and guess what?....you have been given supernatural power.....the kind that will make you invincible. The kind that will send you a teacher to remind you of the correct choices minute by minute in life.( that really helps....because life is LLLonnngg)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
First: paragraphs are your friend. If your not sure how to form one, at the very least: hit the Enter key twice after about 4 or 5 sentences. It will make your posts much easier to read.

It never ceases to amaze me at how people think that the human race is stupid. That we do not have the ability to research, develop and invent things. That we do not know how to be resourceful and intelligent enough to make things.

Did the OP bother to go back and look at the history of things being invented? Does the OP seriously think that 500 years should go by from the time the first transistor was invented to having CPU's, instead of mere decades?

Has the OP gone back and looked at how mile stone inventions are based upon work, research and science done by many humans before then over periods of time?

Has the OP neglected to think about how when things are invented and produced, that those things in turn help us understand and create newer and better things? How that process can speed up the pace in which newer things are created?

Has the OP thought about how as new things were invented, human's quality of life has improved, leaving more time for learning, research and developing things? A thousand years ago the OP would have spent most of their life just trying to survive, get food and stay alive. Where as now the OP mere has to go to the store to get food, see a doctor when they get sick, and can travel anywhere on the face of the planet in a mater of hours, leaving more than enough time for someone like the OP to have a better education and dedicate a large portion of their life to creating something new (if they so desire to do that).

But instead people want to think it's all because of aliens. So Aliens gave us the steam engine, so that we no longer had to depend upon wind, water and animal power? So Aliens gave us the internal combustion engine? So Aliens taught us all about electricity (never mind the decades and centuries of people experimenting and learning about it....it MUST have been aliens).
That it MUST have been Aliens that gave us telescopes so that we could observe celestial orbits, and it MUST have been Aliens that taught people like Kepler and Newton how orbital mechanics work.......I mean after all humans are too stupid to figure these things out, yes?

That it MUST have been Aliens, and not humans that experimented with chemical compounds, gasses and performed experiments to develop physics.

It MUST have been Aliens that gave us medicine, never mind the fact that for literally THOUSANDS of years, humans had been using different kinds of plants, minerals and animals to help people who were sick. Humans are too stupid to figure out biology, botany and biochemicals.

You do understand that in order to "reverse engineer" something, you have to know what that something does in the first place?
If I were to take a car battery and use a time machine and drop it somewhere in England let us say back in the year 1250 AD.........do you really think the people of the time are going to understand what it is? What it's for? And how to build another?

While I do think humans can be stupid (look at how we trash areas of our planet and kill each other off over things like religion), we are also very curious, intelligent, clever, resourceful, adaptive and full of ingenuity. I have no problems at all believing that we are the ones who have invented all that we have.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I hesitate to respond to this thread, and not for the obvious reasons, or the already stated reasons.

I think there may be one or two gadgets out there that may have been backward engineered... maybe. I certainly don't think vellcro is one of them,(Ha!).

If there has been any backward engineering going on, it would be military and top secret.
IMO the point from the bronze age to the present age of technology was quick, again in my opinion we should be right about at the beginning of the industrial age, in my way of thinking in terms of time and human progress. And even though I think this way, does not mean I don't believe we got to this point on our own, I do.

Is there something in the sky? I believe there is.
Have they in any way had a hand in human history? I don't know.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by makaveli3601
First off I want to say how sad it is that governments and organizations that basically rule the world(military) have blatantly hid the greatest event in human history (proof of alien life visiting earth.)

Prove there is proof and you will be taken more seriously. Otherwise, this is delusional and presumtious because all there is at the moment is evidence and a whole bunch of fictional movies.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

We go from horse and buggy to laser technology and fiber optics in 100 years and people think its from human ingenuity, don't make me laugh. Not to knock human intelligence but the concept or idea or even thought of fiber optics and total internal reflection wasn't even fathomed by humans, it was so far ahead of what our current technology that it would be like us having an original model T Ford with a GPS navigation unit. It was recovered from craft that crashed here.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

We go from horse and buggy to laser technology and fiber optics in 100 years and people think its from human ingenuity, don't make me laugh. Not to knock human intelligence but the concept or idea or even thought of fiber optics and total internal reflection wasn't even fathomed by humans, it was so far ahead of what our current technology that it would be like us having an original model T Ford with a GPS navigation unit. It was recovered from craft that crashed here.

Very interesting. Could you tell me more about this recovered craft?
It Is one of my all time curiosities to know more about recovered craft.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ManOfHart

Another question would be If they reversed engineered an alien spacecraft over 100 years ago where did they start?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well boymonkey74... that's easy

edit on 16-6-2013 by Snaffers because: Monkey business

top topics

join