Undeniable Proof Living "Space Critters" are Posing as UFOs...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief
reply to post by ImpactoR

Again, the physics prove your wrong. Even if material craft could travel the speed of light, it would take 70,000 light years to travel hear from the nearest star. For what purpose would these "aliens" spend so much time and energy to come here? To rape cattle and kidnap people? I don't think so.

Where the hell do you get 70,000 from?

High school level astronomy level stuff there...

www.astro.wisc.edu...
edit on 22-6-2013 by raifordko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by raifordko
Notice most of those "orbs" are all over storm clouds and lightning. We know what they are, we just don't know exactly how they are.\if not the same, phenomena.......

These videos were made as part of Skeet Vaughan's .Mesoscale Lightning Experiment' [google it] during crew off-duty hours, to try and catch unusual lightning phenomena. So you're on the right track.

But I think you run into the ditch when you assume the dots are such phenomena.

To understand them, you need to know the illumination/shadow conditions of the scene. Maybe these dots are just sunlit, not glowing internally? Would that be a possibility?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

Well, the reply where the OP says UFO's can't possibly be craft because the nearest star, besides sol, is 75,000 light years away got my attention because, actually, the nearest star is Proxima Centauri at about 4.5 light years away.

You are taking my point out of context. The nearest star according to your research is 4.5 light years away, my research shows 70,000. The point is that assuming these things came from the nearest celestial body beyond our solar system (a star), which is just to make the argument, isn't a fact because no life exists on stars. The point being made was simple, you took it way out of context. To rephrase the point, life from the nearest life-sustaining-celestial-body outside our solar system could not travel this far.

edit on 22-6-2013 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Based on your last post it seems obvious that you are mentally predisposed to believing what you want and seeing things that aren't there.

Link to the "last post" you are referencing please. Answering all these questions has got my head spinning.

As for the "predisposed" statement, my parents worked their asses off for s*** pay to put me through private school for 12 years, and I think I flunked every "religion" class I took. This supernatural stuff is all new to me. What my teachers tried to tell me all those years is now making sense.

I linked several scientific papers for you and debunked your "reflections" statement, but you prefer to respond to someone who doesn't have a formal education on similar phenomena.

What "reflections statement?" I'm not reading this thread again to find whatever you want me to respond to.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Ahh, I see what you mean now. However the probability of a brown dwarf having habitable planets within a hundred light years is pretty plausible. We just can't find them easily.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

well, this is a pretty old reply? at the time i wasn't under the impression that you were sold on the whole ufo's = demons thing (i am now, this has been clarified) ..no problem.

hey what i mean with that ezekial reference is also exaclty what you're suggesting here
the "craft" and the "being" are the same thing

for a long time i have thought aliens = demons (you know what i mean) but this is tinfoil country and we need to REALLY explain to others WHY we ended up thinking this way.. i will eventually make a thread about this..

you and i should really compare notes soon

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Notice most of those "orbs" are all over storm clouds and lightning. We know what they are, we just don't know exactly how they are.if not the same, phenomena.......

These videos were made as part of Skeet Vaughan's .Mesoscale Lightning Experiment' [google it] during crew off-duty hours, to try and catch unusual lightning phenomena. So you're on the right track.

But I think you run into the ditch when you assume the dots are such phenomena.

To understand them, you need to know the illumination/shadow conditions of the scene. Maybe these dots are just sunlit, not glowing internally? Would that be a possibility?

5, almost 6, years to get an M.S. Atmospheric Physics and Dynamics degree. Another 5 years of research science on upper atmospheric phenomena in cahoots with the DoD, Air Force, NASA and even private sector companies like Boeing and Lockheed. I am actually Certain I am on the right path. I never said they were the same phenomena, that would be very unscientific of me. I said they were similar enough that they were probably the same phenomena and I am basing that on over 10 years in that field of science.

People wanting to think it is Alien life are basing it on a 5 minute YouTube video.
edit on 23-6-2013 by raifordko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by UNIT76

well, this is a pretty old reply? at the time i wasn't under the impression that you were sold on the whole ufo's = demons thing (i am now, this has been clarified) ..no problem.

hey what i mean with that ezekial reference is also exaclty what you're suggesting here
the "craft" and the "being" are the same thing

for a long time i have thought aliens = demons (you know what i mean) but this is tinfoil country and we need to REALLY explain to others WHY we ended up thinking this way.. i will eventually make a thread about this..

you and i should really compare notes soon

that's not true...Ezekiel is very descriptive to the point where artists are able to recreate what he saw in detail. He clearly shows the angels and the "craft" are completely separate. I may be a scientist, but I am not an atheist. I believe in the Jewish, Christian and Muslim god Yahweh, Jehovah, Allah and I believe they are one and the same. I believe in angels and demons. While I believe in Heaven I do not believe in Hell.

With that said my education tells me these orbs are most probably nothing more that excited plasma in glow discharge mode.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

reply to post by InhaleExhale

What more evidence do you need? Watch the video I posted here.

What are you replying to.

What more evidence, how about answers to simple questions I've asked?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Again, the physics prove your wrong. Even if material craft could travel the speed of light, it would take 70,000 light years to travel hear from the nearest star. For what purpose would these "aliens" spend so much time and energy to come here? To rape cattle and kidnap people? I don't think so.

Why are you trolling us?

What physics prove impactor wrong? care to elaborate?

How about giving us some insight into your research where you find the nearest star being 70000 light years away?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

I mean if all the info was available before hand how is your compiling of it anymore true than the recent "Sirius" movie of compiled fragments of ufo investigators and so called whistle blowers giving their stories makes alien visitation true?

My video footage is the evidence. Stick around, you will see more shortly.

Are you a brick wall?

You said

with the video evidence we can finally prove the Bible is correct when it states that evil angelic and demonic spirits are real and bound to this earth.

so I asked what is quoted at the top of this post,

All you have done is rearranged available info into a YouTube vid of your own, how is that any different or proof of anything other than a display of ignorance?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I never said they were the same phenomena, that would be very unscientific of me. I said they were similar enough that they were probably the same phenomena and I am basing that on over 10 years in that field of science.

Thanks for the reply. These videos can be hard to properly interpret due to the literally unearthly environment.

I've realized that people even start off wrong by misjudging the true illumination conditions. What have your studies suggested about the source of the objects' illumination?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I never said they were the same phenomena, that would be very unscientific of me. I said they were similar enough that they were probably the same phenomena and I am basing that on over 10 years in that field of science.

Thanks for the reply. These videos can be hard to properly interpret due to the literally unearthly environment.

I've realized that people even start off wrong by misjudging the true illumination conditions. What have your studies suggested about the source of the objects' illumination?

The source of illumination is electrical current. It arrives at earth from the sun via twisted magnetic field lines and pumps a metric sh*t ton of energy into the ionosphere. Despite what most lay persons think, space is not a vacuum and our upper atmosphere is teeming with plasma. This plasma becomes excited and enters a glow discharge mode. The space tether is a good example of an electrical current t exciting plasma.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Why are you trolling us?

What physics prove impactor wrong? care to elaborate?

How about giving us some insight into your research where you find the nearest star being 70000 light years away?

He's referring to the physics of general relativity and not special relativity. Since nothing moves faster than light in general relativity, and the closest star that appears to have a habitable world is 70k light years away (I haven't researched that distance) then it would take them 70k light years to get here.

However as I stated earlier he is referring to main sequence stars. The chances of a red dwarf holding life much closer is possible. Does that mean life is already out there? Nope.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Where did I imply that they would reach the Earth in terms of normal travel (or FTL travel). Einstein's theory of relativity and ideas of bending space is exactly what I have read in various other sources - doing whatever they want with matter - that's what humans have not discovered - how to use space properly.

Even thousands of years more advanced civilization may have means of travel or reaching far points in space, yet alone millions of year old.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Ahh, I see what you mean now. However the probability of a brown dwarf having habitable planets within a hundred light years is pretty plausible. We just can't find them easily.

That should have been red dwarf, not brown.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The source of illumination is electrical current. It arrives at earth from the sun via twisted magnetic field lines and pumps a metric sh*t ton of energy into the ionosphere. Despite what most lay persons think, space is not a vacuum and our upper atmosphere is teeming with plasma. This plasma becomes excited and enters a glow discharge mode. The space tether is a good example of an electrical current t exciting plasma....

Why isn't it simple sunlight that illuminates the objects?

How could you tell the difference on B&W television images?

ADD

For those interested in the fascinating optical features of humanity’s newest arena of activity, and how they create astoundingly unearthly visual effects that are easily misinterpreted by minds mired in earth-based experience, I recommend my “99 FAQs About Space UFO videos”, at www.jamesoberg.com... where verifiable but unexpected features of space are described.
edit on 23-6-2013 by JimOberg because: add link

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The source of illumination is electrical current. It arrives at earth from the sun via twisted magnetic field lines and pumps a metric sh*t ton of energy into the ionosphere. Despite what most lay persons think, space is not a vacuum and our upper atmosphere is teeming with plasma. This plasma becomes excited and enters a glow discharge mode. The space tether is a good example of an electrical current t exciting plasma....

Why isn't it simple sunlight that illuminates the objects?

How could you tell the difference on B&W television images?

ADD

For those interested in the fascinating optical features of humanity’s newest arena of activity, and how they create astoundingly unearthly visual effects that are easily misinterpreted by minds mired in earth-based experience, I recommend my “99 FAQs About Space UFO videos”, at www.jamesoberg.com... where verifiable but unexpected features of space are described.
edit on 23-6-2013 by JimOberg because: add link

Because sunlight alone isn't powerful enough to excite plasma. If that was the case we would see illuminated space dust in our very solar system. The electrical current which connect the earth to the sun are orders of magnitude more powerful than solar radiation alone.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Undeniable Proof Living "Space Critters" are Posing as UFOs

Had an old childhood buddy who worked on the cape for a spell back in the 1990s. The last time we spoke, I dared ask him about UFOs... which he referred to as 'space trout'. From that point on, though, it was a verboten subject.

It didn't really take until I thought about it... and when you factor in things like cattle mutilations, it tends to fit.

Like bumble bees, our planet is harvested for DNA and then these space trout fly off and pollinate other worlds.

This isn't to say that ALL UFOs are defined like this but it makes sense for some.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Because sunlight alone isn't powerful enough to excite plasma. If that was the case we would see illuminated space dust in our very solar system. The electrical current which connect the earth to the sun are orders of magnitude more powerful than solar radiation alone.

I'm not following you. To prove the dots are an unexplainable apparition, it really won't do to start out by assuming they are an unexplainable phenomenon. That's what you should be trying to prove.

Why can't they be sunlit objects in the vicinity of the shuttle?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join