Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Undeniable Proof Living "Space Critters" are Posing as UFOs...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

No, but I just found out Copperfield is into the black arts...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

Because a you tube vid says so?

Moving on....

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

It sends a big message in a most concise way.

Yeah, the message is please believe my hoax.

Now a question about your OP,

video evidence from NASA and amateur sky-watchers recording living space critters (orbs), from the size of a BB to miles wide in diameter.

In this evidence how was the size of these "living Space Critters" determined?

S/F for the effort

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Now, with the video evidence we can finally prove the Bible is correct when it states that evil angelic and demonic spirits are real and bound to this earth.

Probably the most insane statement of the day, well done.

I assume your talking about your video in the OP, if so can you explain how your statement above is true.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Its not real it is entertainment ffs.

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.mindreadingexposed.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...< br />
He is a very good entertainer, I like him but I do not fall for it.
edit on 16-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

forget about it,

just look at OP username, its a given

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Most people who have a basic understanding of the Bible know that God is against rituals,

Mate tell that to churches and Mosques of the world, tell that to the followers who pray.

Rituals, what kind is God against? As praying is ritual in many religions.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
IMO - we do have *some* space critters.

However, in regards to what we saw on STS - 75 etc - these are just huge pulsating ships.

Remember they use forms of energy we currently do not and can manipulate matter in ways we cannot perceive,

My hypothesis is - *if* these were *just* 'space critters', TPTB would have disclosed this EONS ago - poof, your UFO theory's are gone - just blame it on the critters.

But nope - no mention of space critters - then again they wouldn't all these *real* UFO's (actually identified as alien craft) being spotted whilst people search the sky for critters.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
y'all are so closed minded you wouldn't no real proof if it smacked you right in the face.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

Wrong we just don't take a you tube vid as proof...undeniable proof as the OT says.
You will find that many here wants that proof but when it isn't it paints the whole UFO phenomenon movement in a bad light.
edit on 16-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief
If you watch the entire clip from the seance, there is a camera pointed down from the top of the curtains. Why does the camera not show what happened inside the curtains?
Watch the entire Derren Brown show. You're using a clip that debunks your own idea and don't even realize it. And what does a faked seance have to do with UFOs?

Source 3 looks exactly like a bug.

The astronauts' eyes and the NASA cameras both registered cosmic rays, which Martyn Stubbs liked to promote as something strange, but if you study cosmic rays it's not really strange..
Some space shots show simply some debris. I don't know why anyone would think those videos show critters.

The "battle of LA" was a case of war nerves.

Source 14 the glowing orb looks like it might be faked.

The clip after that looks like it might be a helicopter.

There are so many unrelated things jumbled together it doesn't seem like a coherent presentation of any one theme or idea. I think you would benefit from some more critical thinking.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Undeniable proof posts are almost always without any actual proof..

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I was talking to one of my friends the other day about some of the mad stuff that goes on in the world and we got round to talking about ufo's now this guy is very straight and doesn't believe in a lot of the things i tell him although he always comes up with other incidences that have happened to him to actually verify what i talk about,
so he mentioned to me the time he came across a space ship he was living in zimbabwe and he went up to it and touched it and he said it felt like it was made out of some biological material, he just put it down to maybe some unannounced material tha they haven't told us about yet this was 35 years ago.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Sorry mate....but you are Derren Brown's perfect target audience.......gullible.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
downloading the video from OP now (and the other 2)

the persistent material about UFO's being spiritual in nature immediately brings the bible into the equation,
if the bible was written by humans, why would it warn against this kind of thing?
why would ancient humans try to appear as gatekeepers on this issue if these aliens were good?

since these UFO's have never revealed themselves openly, it can be speculated the fairies and goblins of days gone by and the associated incubi/succubi night-encounters of same, can be the same as modern day abduction phenomena ...conversely it could also be speculated these UFO's (and presumed occupants) hold a 'ster-trek' kind of 'first directive' and they don't intervene in the development of species

i believe the bible rather than things like star-trek

modern psychology etc does a good job of telling us what's normal and what isn't.. but in the "real world" powerful institutions like the Vatican are shifting their position to encompass the alien possibility.

what's particularly concerning here is how if you're a tinfoil hat wearer you can connect all this to what we call 'the new-age movement' (spirituality and space-brothers) ...this also includes facets of mind control, mind-manipulation, mind-over-matter (see where i'm going with this) then to see some kind of proficient stage hypnotist being thrown into the mix.. no.. i don't like where this all seems to be heading

also, if the intention is to prove how a thing is fake ..why not just show all that in the first place? what's the point of having this lingering doubt only to be told it's just hypnosis or something? ..i think these are modern terms we are meant to be ignorant about, it doesn't matter so much if this video is fake or not, it's how this whole UFO thing is now becoming more and more 'UFO's = demons'

..at first it was UFO's didn't even exist, remember?

a bit like the environmental movement.. back in the early 80's.. when you said anything about it you were a tree-hugger or a hippy, and we all know how that turned out

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
You know here is my take on UFO's.

It is a demonic program that is designed to undermine accountability for one's behavior to a Higher Power.

If aliens were involved in the formation of man, then it discounts the idea of a Higher Power.

At that point stealing like Bernie Madoff is okay, because there is no accountability to an alien power that creates man versus a Higher Power. At that point of aliens involved in the creation of the world, any behavior is justifiable.
edit on 16-6-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
And what does a faked seance have to do with UFOs?

Everything...

The source is identical for both.

BOTH are not what they appear to be and a RUSE instead.

The Philip experiment and others like it made that quite plain.

Completely exposes the stealth agenda...

The Philip Experiment. During the 1970s, a group of Canadian parapsychologists decided to invent a ghost. They chose a non-haunted location, made up a name/age/background for their fake spirit, and proceeded to perform a typical paranormal investigation. Imagine their surprise when, after a few days of work, they started getting activity in the place—including communications from an entity that corroborated the Philip back story by pretending to be him. Was a ghost manufactured from nothing? Of course not. Was it a demon lying to the investigators in an attempt to interact more with them? Hmm…

LINK

The Philip experiment was so successful that the Toronto organization decided to try it again with a completely different group of people and a new fictional character. After just five weeks, the new group established "contact" with their new "ghost," Lilith, a French Canadian spy. Other similar experiments conjured up such entities as Sebastian, a medieval alchemist and even Axel, a man from the future. All of them were completely fictional, yet all produced unexplained communication through their unique raps. ..the experiments proved that paranormal phenomena are quite real.

The Philip experiment

Creating a Ghost – The Philip Aylesford Experiment

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Till we actually have contact, no one knows for sure.

Plenty of people have had contact.

THEY know for sure...

Many abductees are being kidnapped, probed, molested, and surgically implanted on a daily basis.

"Aliens" are liars and deceivers and their agenda always includes things like abduction, kidnapping, mutilating, probing, raping, and misleading mankind.

“UFOs are real but they are not physical. They are messengers of deception”Jacques Vallee

There is an undeniable amount of evidence that shows that they are extremely skilled at PRETENDING to be "aliens".

We are being lied to and many researchers such as L.A. Marzulli and others make this absolutely undeniable.

The entire ET scenario DEPENDS on an illusion and this is why the truth is being covered up.

They MUST hide their real agenda behind a facade of deception and all of it has been deliberately covered up.

Even the UFO researchers themselves are hiding information out of fear of ridicule.

Many of these researchers have exposed the fact that the entire UFO phenomena is shrouded by lies, deception, fraud, and coverup.

Some of these researchers have exposed the hidden agenda even among some of the researchers themselves.

The entire ET scenario DEPENDS on an illusion and the truth is covered up in order to hide the real agenda.

They are NOT who they claim to be.

This is the evidence that the majority of researchers won't touch out of fear of losing credibility and/or income.

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan "Joe is obviously not popular with many UFO believers for ‘blowing the whistle’ and revealing the deception behind it all..."

Lifting the veil on the UFO phenomenon

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. They are addicted to the abduction or kidnapping of humans.

The True Nature Of The 'UFO Entities'

"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth." - Brad Steiger

"The UFOs do not seem to exist as tangible, manufactured objects. They do not conform to the natural laws of our environment. They seem to be nothing more than transmogrifications tailoring themselves to our abilities to understand. The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists." www.scribd.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Looks like you put some work into this, but unfortunately your title "Undeniable Proof" cements the fact that I wont watch it.
Next time be more responsible with your thread title, it will save you a lot of grief here..

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Proof that annoying crappy irritating music will get you to turn off before video is finished

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join