Undeniable Proof Living "Space Critters" are Posing as UFOs...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I'll take your advice into consideration with future videos, however I made this therefore it's my intent, which was to push a lot of info in as little as time.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

I watched the entire program and trust me he is showing people how they faked it, he is a very clever man and does know alot about mind control and hypnosis, he can ask people in the street for their wallet and they give it to him.
But he has always tried to show how charlatans work.
Blimey do better research into him will you and you will find that many the people on his shows are paid actors.

Do you read what you post? even in the quote about him it says "exposed psychic and faith-healing charlatans,"
edit on 16-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Why the idea of "Posing as UFOs"?

How about {If real} they're just being and doing what they are and do?

We've interpreted them as we perceive not how they may {If Real} exist?

Needs more coffee.
Walks off scratching his head...

Well, they have always posed as something they are not.

They are real, and I can't see why no one can tell me why not one will come out of the shadows and announce their existence. It's like, based on the law of probability, at least one should be nice and open, but they all hide, all of them. This is how they are surviving, by lying by omission. How can you not see they are evil? How can you not see they are spirits?

As for my interpretation, I have a source, the Bible, you don't. You may not like my source, but it is still a source. Now, with the video evidence we can finally prove the Bible is correct when it states that evil angelic and demonic spirits are real and bound to this earth.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Watch it again. You see the girl that was possessed? The top camera showed what she did when she blacked out. The camera did not show the guy. Why is that?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

You wonder why they do not come down and say hello when people like yourself call them demons and evil....blimey I wish religious lunatics would leave the human race so IF aliens are watching they can come down without fear of being attacked with people with a Bible in their hand.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The only good part about this video is seeing Derren Brown at the start. I had hope for the debate, but then it was just a confusing mess of paranoid ideas, muddled thinking and convoluted "theories" with plenty of YouTube videos mashed together - making no sense and creating nothing more than a peek inside the mind of someone with an inability to form a coherent argument.

Incidentally, Derren Brown, the guy at the start putting the man behind the curtain, is a British illusionist and professional in the art of psychological manipulation. Check out some of the videos of his shows on YouTube - the guy is a genius when it comes to manipulating people.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Its not real it is entertainment ffs.

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.mindreadingexposed.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...< br />
He is a very good entertainer, I like him but I do not fall for it.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

If you watch the entire clip from the seance, there is a camera pointed down from the top of the curtains. Why does the camera not show what happened inside the curtains?

because then you would see that its a trick. an illusion.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

If you watch the entire clip from the seance, there is a camera pointed down from the top of the curtains. Why does the camera not show what happened inside the curtains?

because then you would see that its a trick. an illusion.

So, why did the top camera show the girl during her possession?

All magic is a lie, but black magic requires the help of spirits. Black magic is deception, but on a supernatural level.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief

Watch it again. You see the girl that was possessed? The top camera showed what she did when she blacked out. The camera did not show the guy. Why is that?

Here's the Derren Brown Séance program , you may or may not want to watch it .

edit on 16-6-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Naw....a common misconception.....The bible has all the answers....we have a protocol for discernment that comes from the Scriptures....you need more time in the seat......it will come to you....it helps to have read the Bible....they can appear in any two or four legged form, or with wings.....Paul states that. ( I told you it had all the info you need)

Did you know Story Musgrave saw the snake several times....
edit on 16-6-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I wonder where they got the idea?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Notice how the girl that goes behind the curtains keeps grabbing the back of her butt, like the demon hurt her. If that's true, that's sexual harassment from a higher life form than us. That's messed up. Just goes to show how decrepit these things really are. Just pay attention to the girl afterwards. She is definitely bewildered.
edit on 16-6-2013 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Oh man you can't see the wood through the trees can you?

IT ISNT REAL THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE SHOW.

He is using techniques to show how people did it years ago to con people...he even says he isn't a real medium and has done other shows saying it is all BS.

Read the summery for the show.

Psychological illusionist Derren Brown brings together 12 members of the public to re-create a séance. Derren uses his skills and showmanship to challenge some of the most prevalent myths of spiritualism.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Undeniable? Proof? FFS I just wasted my time on another " watch me make more crap for the masses " video. BTW ... this is a forum for people seeking knowledge and truth ... not amateur music video posts. YouTube has loads of room for this crap.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Watch another of his shows called Messiah.
It really shows how easy it is to use religion to con people.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Oh man you can't see the wood through the trees can you?

IT ISNT REAL THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE SHOW.

He is using techniques to show how people did it years ago to con people...he even says he isn't a real medium and has done other shows saying it is all BS.

Read the summery for the show.

Psychological illusionist Derren Brown brings together 12 members of the public to re-create a séance. Derren uses his skills and showmanship to challenge some of the most prevalent myths of spiritualism.

The guy is a stroke job artist, and he is also into the black arts. The seance was live, and the top camera was not shown. Why you take this guy for his word is beyond me, for you haven't been able to answer my question.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Wasn't live at all...
I bet you think houdini was a wizard too....

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Watch another of his shows called Messiah.
It really shows how easy it is to use religion to con people.

www.youtube.com...

Most people who have a basic understanding of the Bible know that God is against rituals, or as you call it, "religion." There were no churches back then. The church defined by the Bible is not a building, but the followers of God.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join