Undeniable Proof Living "Space Critters" are Posing as UFOs...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Nice links.

I think that the most sophisticated model of our world that I have read, is in the first four books of the Mabinogion.

www.mabinogion.info...

The first four tales describe a world with three dimensions that live in the same space, where time moves at a very different pace. Our souls circle from out world, to the next, to the next one after that, and then back to this one.

The inhabitants of the next dimension are invisible to this one, and we are invisible to them, except for certain people who can see from one dimension to the next, and there are places where the dimensions connect, that people can travel from one dimension to the next.

In each of these worlds, there are good beings and bad beings, and there those with the capability to influence one dimension from another.

There are different states of plasma. There is basic fire, electricity, and atomic plasma. Could these states create different dimensions?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Personally, I think it is mystery as to why a great deal more effort hasn't been put into plasma physics, and why there hasn't been developed a great deal more theories as to how plasma fits into the whole force factor. Is the whole physics world so tightly wrapped in academic institutional rigormortis?

Fire is plasma, electricity and magnetics is plasma, and nuclear energy is plasma. To explain it more clearly, lighting is electricity, and lightening is plasma, so it only makes sense to consider that electrical flow is plasma flow.

There are gases and liquids trapped in solids, solids and gases in liquids, and solids and liquids in gases, so it only makes sense to think that there is plasma within all of these 3 states as well.

Gold is the purest element, and the best conductor of electricity. Could the pure state of gold have a considerable amount of plasma within its structure, that could account for many if its unique attributes? The implications are immense.

Could all force be an affect of plasma structure?

The ancients spoke of the sun god, could the sun be a giant living, sentient being?
edit on 7-7-2013 by poet1b because: add ? mark and statement.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief
reply to post by gortex

Notice how the girl that goes behind the curtains keeps grabbing the back of her butt, like the demon hurt her. If that's true, that's sexual harassment from a higher life form than us. That's messed up.

No, that was me, I admit it.

I was visiting OOB. Couldn't help myself.

Harte

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by UNIT76
..it doesn't explain the human-interaction being reported (frightening abductions, etc) .

I know you aren't talking to me in this post, but look at the orbs entering the girls head at the start of my video. Abductions are false inceptions.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Reidhos

All is not one and one is not all. You are not God and God is not you. Study the Bible and you will learn that your soul will die in hell. You are a separate an unique entity.

Sounds like a cool book though.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma
People are limited by their knowledge, which is why, sometimes, a little knowledge is worse than total ignorance.

I have a source, it's the Bible. The people that wrote it died vicious deaths for not renouncing it. Can you say that for any of your "sources?"

Way back when I first looked at this "field" of ufology, I came to the same conclusions Valee did... though far less eruditely. When I read his views, they made a certain sense and I respected that he didn't jump all the way into calling them demons.

He has made quotes stating that these things are evil. The law of probability should show that there is at least one nice orb, but no, they are all demonic. I will find the Valee quote(s) and add them to a movie in the future.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by raifordko

reply to post by InhaleExhale

What more evidence do you need? Watch the video I posted here.

OK man, I know you want to be excited for that type of stuff, but that video, from the trained eye familiar with such phenomena, is a diffraction pattern caused when a reflective obstacle hits a wave. In this case, the obstacle appears to be a water droplet passing through the laser.

Sigh. How many hours have you spent recording, editing, producing and publishing? I went out the other night, got 9 bug bites, no footage. That video I posted, has never been seen by any sky viewers like me! If it were just a water droplet then it could be reproduced. Show me another video like it.

This video is amazing and you know it. A water droplet? WTF man?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

We can create ball lightning in a lab. We know it exists. We know it is excited plasma in glow discharge mode. We seem to observer that plasma physics appear to scale infinitely. While not "EXACTLY" what we see because of size/shape/movement, it is similar enough for us to come to the determination that they are similar, if not the same, phenomena.

BS. I have seen lots of "ball lightning" lab videos, they do not compare and you know it. Show me a video!

Ball lightning is energy, and the ball lightning videos I have seen lose their energy in a matter of seconds. Orbs are not the same phenomenon, not by a long shot!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

and that approaching this stuff from a position of fear is...

You have nothing to fear if God is on your side. Look at it as if evil and good were two political parties. You want to be evil? Then God will let these evil entities influence you. You want to be good? God will keep these things away from you. It's your choice.

Then again, I'm a terminal agnostic with deist leanings... so don't let one hermetic heretic get to you.

You just contradicted yourself twice in one sentence! Are you agnostic, lean towards deism, or are you a heretic? Whatever.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I have seen a few things with my own eyes over the years, and the only thing that proved to me was that it was undeniable proof I had no clue what it was I saw.

A disc landing in 3' deep water and bright lights under the water where it landed which turned off at nearly the instant I noticed them, a strange craft shaped like a grain of rice which glowed green out of portholes flying through the field of view of my telescope, a craft above the clouds with a bright light on each end which had to be a mile or so long, I could see the shadow of it through the clouds. Something that looked like a big blue/white LED that traversed the entire sky from south to north in under ten seconds.

Undeniable proof there is strange stuff flying around at night?, yes.

Be careful with those claims of "Undeniable Proof" please, second hand video doesn't prove anything.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by UNIT76
i think we are essentially dealing with "created beings" in this UFO field.

How is that a new "theory?"

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Claims "this is my new argument"

Posts stupid video clip and elaborated on nothing.

Good one op

What would you like me to elaborate on? I admit, it was a video for my core audience, which you are obviously not apart of. What didn't you understand about the argument and or video?
edit on 8-7-2013 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by raifordko

Link

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hey Susp-B! Sorry I haven't got back to you on your posts here, or your PMs, but I've been wrapped up in this and that.

I do have some ideas for you on the subject you addressed in your U2U, but I don't know how helpful they will be. I'll try and relay those to you in the next day or two.

Anyhoo: You know you have my continued support in chasing these elusive sky critters. I can't say all your footage is of an anomalous nature, but I can say that some of your footage most very probably is, and is the best that I've ever seen. More later, bro.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

So here's my new argument...

Sound starts at 30 seconds.

If you have a problem with it feel free to let me know. I don't mind objections, they help make my future arguments stronger. Just try to reply specifically to the arguments presented, or the evidence provided. I included quotes from leading astronauts acknowledging evidence of disembodied life in space as well as unequivocal video evidence from NASA and amateur sky-watchers recording living space critters (orbs), from the size of a BB to miles wide in diameter.

I don't know why the truth hurts so bad. People like me are delighted to be proven wrong, for now we can properly evolve mentally without the pollution affecting our rationalizations.

I put about 40 hours into this video and another 8 trying to upload the thing in HD. Hope you all like it! Peace.

-SB
edit on 16-6-2013 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

Your video is somewhat watchable, but as others have mentioned, it comes across as entertainment, and certainly not proof of anything at all. If your theme is proof that space critters exist, why do you deviate to other paranormal phenomena such as rods, orbs at the surface, or at low altitude in the atmosphere? Where during the video are your arguments other than an astronaut says they are "critters", when he no more than you has any understanding of what the objects truly are? "Critters" could mean anything. You cannot just put together a video of clips of various phenomena, some easily explained already, and "magic" tricks, call it undeniable proof of space critters, and expect to be taken very seriously.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

We can create ball lightning in a lab. We know it exists. We know it is excited plasma in glow discharge mode. We seem to observer that plasma physics appear to scale infinitely. While not "EXACTLY" what we see because of size/shape/movement, it is similar enough for us to come to the determination that they are similar, if not the same, phenomena.

BS. I have seen lots of "ball lightning" lab videos, they do not compare and you know it. Show me a video!

Ball lightning is energy, and the ball lightning videos I have seen lose their energy in a matter of seconds. Orbs are not the same phenomenon, not by a long shot!

Again, as I said, you are talking about magnitudes of separation in environment. We can't generate the sustained volt potential on the earth that plasma in the upper atmosphere has access to. If we did we could re-create red and blue sprites at will. What we can do though is create small scale sprites and ball lightning that do indeed lose their power incredibly fast. This would not be the case in the ionosphere. For all we know with enough current, they could be sustained indefinitely. We can see that they are similar enough, and have the same driving mechanism to know they are the same or extremely similar phenomena. To try to say they aren't would be incredibly disingenuous.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

Yes, that video appears to be a water droplet going through a laser. I would also put my money on the person who filmed it was familiar with the effect and did it intentionally.

www.teramobile.org...
physicsworld.com...
archive.iypt.org...

Now you will ask yourself how I came up with that response so quickly. BECAUSE WE DID IT IN COLLEGE. Anyone who has taken an advanced physics class in college has done exactly what that video shows. I would again put my money on the person who made the video probably has knowledge of the effect and decided to try and dupe people with it. He probably dropped the droplet from above and rotated the film 90 degrees to make it appear to come in from the side instead of from above.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NihilistSanta
I was thinking the other day about this subject. I was trying to recall an older documentary similar to "In Search of" that had cattle mutilations and also had a segment about something similar to giant amoeba that could be captured using a certain camera technique. The segment was in a western state and had a researcher or something that was filming creatures in the sky similar to what OP is mentioning. Can anyone help figuring out the title?

OK so I have not had time to review all of the replies since I first posted the above so excuse me if this has already been mentioned. I could not find the original series where I had seen the information above but I have since discovered that the show was in reference to Trevor James Constable . I ran across this person doing a search for something else and found an article at What the Hell Was That Thing so take it with a grain of salt but he believed in "bioforms" and orgone energy and claimed to photograph them using IR photography.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

So here's my new argument...

So your "new" argument is someone elses video?

What was your old argument?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

What if, in a sense, you are right to call our UFOs plasma. For a moment, let us hypothesize this. I don't think that we can rule out the possibility that there are other living beings that may perhaps live in space & be able to travel through space the same way our own body is made up of other living organisms that travel all throughout the human body.

What if these plasma-like creatures are alive, just like astronaut Scott Carpenter suggested after actually encountering them?

What if they are so full of energy & electrical power, that they use their energy to propel through & conquer vast distances in space?

What if this were true? If it is, then we might be on the verge of a discovery that could allow us to utilize their energy source, a plasma of energy, to conquer the problem of finding an energy source powerful enough to create propulsion systems sufficient to reach & go beyond light speeds.

If we could actually capture one of these plasma-like beings & study it, we might have our answer.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join