Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Undeniable Proof Living "Space Critters" are Posing as UFOs...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by raifordko
Because sunlight alone isn't powerful enough to excite plasma. If that was the case we would see illuminated space dust in our very solar system. The electrical current which connect the earth to the sun are orders of magnitude more powerful than solar radiation alone.

I'm not following you. To prove the dots are an unexplainable apparition, it really won't do to start out by assuming they are an unexplainable phenomenon. That's what you should be trying to prove.

Why can't they be sunlit objects in the vicinity of the shuttle?

I don't think we're following each other....I don't think it's an unexplainplainable phenomena...I've seen similar phenomena. I know how and why they form. I believe that what is seen in the video is excited plasma due to electrical current in the ionosphere...

I do not believe some object floated by and got illuminated by sunlight. I do not believe these are craft or spirits. My research position was to determined how TLE's can effect objects in LOE and if we can see precurser effects that would indicate a cold plasma phenomena in order to avoid potentially hazardous areas. (I always assumed this was for LOE drones like the X-37b and preventing them from being destroyed or damaged)
edit on 23-6-2013 by raifordko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Unless you mean sun lit objects like sattelites reflecting onto the camera? I'm fairly certain shuttles hardly even come in visual view of them unless intentional. I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by raifordko

that's not true...Ezekiel is very descriptive to the point where artists are able to recreate what he saw in detail. He clearly shows the angels and the "craft" are completely separate. I may be a scientist, but I am not an atheist. I believe in the Jewish, Christian and Muslim god Yahweh, Jehovah, Allah and I believe they are one and the same. I believe in angels and demons. While I believe in Heaven I do not believe in Hell. With that said my education tells me these orbs are most probably nothing more that excited plasma in glow discharge mode.

here's the reference once more..

When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

make of it what you will.

eventually you will have to reconcile with a good 75% of your post back there..

you will either be 'educated' to adapt to the changes, or you'll 'regress' to earlier sources (ie: bible)

you will eventually be 'educated' out of your 'silly bible beliefs' ..but you won't go down easy, i can tell you're going to go off kicking and screaming into the night..

..contrast all this against 1st Timothy 4, 1st Thes 5 (and) Ephesians 6 and get back to me?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief

Originally posted by hellobruce
UFO video with added music = hoax.

Why add music?

Why not? Why does nobody like music videos? It sends a big message in a most concise way.

I don't understand your hoax comment. Is that sarcasm?
edit on 16-6-2013 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

If it has music in it, people think of it as entertainment and not to be taken seriously.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Personally, I don't see why people can't come to terms with a species evolving IN the vacuum of space. I mean think about it... they find all the essentials of life, INSIDE of comets, asteroids, moons, etc.---so why can't a life form, evolve in space?? Look on Earth, in places where they say that there should be NO #ING WAY....that life should be there...and yet, there it is.
I think that life can pop up just about anywhere...plus, there could be life forms that are based upon things BESIDES carbon. So I postulate, that even if the life-forms did not "evolve" per Se on their own....that maybe..they could be something like on that (I think it was the show Lex), where the ship was a living organism.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by InCeNdIaDrAcOnIs
Personally, I don't see why people can't come to terms with a species evolving IN the vacuum of space. I mean think about it... they find all the essentials of life, INSIDE of comets, asteroids, moons, etc.---so why can't a life form, evolve in space?? Look on Earth, in places where they say that there should be NO #ING WAY....that life should be there...and yet, there it is.
I think that life can pop up just about anywhere...plus, there could be life forms that are based upon things BESIDES carbon. So I postulate, that even if the life-forms did not "evolve" per Se on their own....that maybe..they could be something like on that (I think it was the show Lex), where the ship was a living organism.

Think about it a bit harder next time...

NEVER have they said "NO #ING WAY" life can't exist in some horrible place on earth...we even find "life" in volcanoes...so I am not sure where you got that idea from.

Sure we are SURPRISED to find life at some inhospitable locations, but those locations STILL contain the elements for life on this planet...oxygen, water etc. So you are flat out wrong in your assumption that we ever claimed anything was impossible.

The chances of something evolving in the near vacuum of space are so highly unlikely it is statistically improbable. We are already finding that life evolving on planets more hospitable that space seem to not have had any evolutionary advancement. For example, mars has an atmosphere and they thought it would have life, even if bacteria, yet none has been found. So for a planet in the habitable zone of a star to have no life as we can find it yet would seem to make the chances of evolution in the void of space a science fiction dream.

NOW WITH THAT SAID! Perhaps you are confusing the vacuum of space with the upper atmosphere of our planet? The Ionosphere extends pretty far out, so are you saying why can we accept that it is possible for a plasma based life form to evolve in the Ionosphere of a hospitable world? Because that is actually a scientific hypothesis.

www.newscientist.com...

Perhaps you should educate yourself a bit more before spouting off nonsense.
edit on 1-7-2013 by raifordko because: Fat Fingers

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

NOW WITH THAT SAID! Perhaps you are confusing the vacuum of space with the upper atmosphere of our planet? The Ionosphere extends pretty far out, so are you saying why can we accept that it is possible for a plasma based life form to evolve in the Ionosphere of a hospitable world? Because that is actually a scientific hypothesis.

www.newscientist.com...

Perhaps you should educate yourself a bit more before spouting off nonsense.
edit on 1-7-2013 by raifordko because: Fat Fingers

Nice link.

I do believe, however, if these plasma lifeforms exist--and I lean that way: the so-called vacuum of space might not be a hinderance since space is full of EM energies and we see various plasma related phenomenon in the cosmos, right?

Good thoughts, though.

edit on 1-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I am for the truth and when something sounds like disinformation such as this 'undeniable proof' I think you are all better off with more objectivity and less fantasy:

Originally posted by ImpactoR
Ok I will just cut it straight:

All these 'Alternative' theories are nothing more than disinformation and a way to distract from more plausible things.

Demons, dimensional beings that do not use technology or plasma beings is pure mish-mash created with the purpose to distract. All they do is make the waters even muddier.

Would such a big coverup exist to say that there are some animals, creatures in the state of plasma? So what, it's not like one can use them somehow. And making people think there are aliens just to cover some plasma beings is completely non-sense. Same for demons...

The only REASONABLE explanation provided that some of the things are not human, is that they are extraterrestrial - whether existing in another dimension or not - point is - they DO USE TECHNOLOGY. All that coverup would only exist in an attempt to get this technology, it has nothing like demons or 'plasma beings'.

Look around you, the clues are heavily leaning to that, because any other claims are disinformation and make no sense for cover up at all! ...

And since some want examples:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So a cop had his antenna turned 90 degrees by a light being?

Light beings?

Many people with real cases know they saw aircraft, it's ridiculous to think all people and witnesses are LIARS... and yet some here come to say t hese are PLASMA beings??
edit on 1-7-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I am for the truth and when something sounds like disinformation such as this 'undeniable proof' I think you are all better off with more objectivity and less fantasy:

Are you using the correct word when you say, "disinformation," Impactor?

Disinformation is intentionally false or inaccurate information that is spread deliberately. For this reason, it is synonymous with and sometimes called black propaganda. It is an act of deception and false statements to convince someone of untruth. Disinformation should not be confused with misinformation, information that is unintentionally false.

en.wikipedia.org...

Are you accusing some of us as passing "intentionally False" information? I'm pretty sure you mean something more along the lines of "misinformation." Still and all, your opinion is no greater or less than, say, a demonstrably brilliant man like Dr. Jacques Vallee. Peace.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Perhaps misinformation is the better word, afterall you are not doing it on purpose, some people like Jaques Vallee just mislead you.

Perhaps it is best to compare him with people who are deep into the phenomenon, not with me and frankly - his theories are from decades ago, before lots of the cases with physical objects.

So many PHYSICAL incidents with SOLID objects like the one that damaged an airliner's front and yet some light beings propaganda goes on? Many accounts of silver or metallic objects - why do you ignore these? I am just giving the first I could find, though there are much more.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

Perhaps misinformation is the better word, afterall you are not doing it on purpose, some people like Jaques Vallee just mislead you.

Perhaps it is best to compare him with people who are deep into the phenomenon, not with me and frankly - his theories are from decades ago, before lots of the cases with physical objects.

So many PHYSICAL incidents with SOLID objects like the one that damaged an airliner's front and yet some light beings propaganda goes on? Many accounts of silver or metallic objects - why do you ignore these? I am just giving the first I could find, though there are much more.

Everything you described can be done with electromagnetic power. More than likely plasma life would be a massive EM source and probably capable of controlling it. It would also explain "welders eye".

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Cool, tell it to the hundred cases of witnesses of solid objects, or are you calling them all liars without any ground?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

For you to take that away from what I typed implies extreme defensiveness. Could not a potential life form look like a solid object? Your ability to reason and debate is superb.
edit on 3-7-2013 by raifordko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This is a subject in which I also have considerable interest.

Here is a thread I created years ago on the subject. There are a lot of good links on the subject on this thread.

There is scientific evidence that plasma life forms do exist.

And when you considered well recorded phenomenon like the Hessdalen Phenomenon.

Not only is it statistically possible, it is probable. Plasma being the predominant state of matter in the universe, chances are high the plasma life forms would be the most likely life form in the universe.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Being that the hassdalen lights or limited to that specific geolocation, I can tell you that you are wrong in thinking they are most probably life forms. We actually studied these in college around 98 or so. The best guess is ionized dust in the atmosphere. I would wager as the electrical stimulation from the sun increases, so do the lights.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Having been around the block a few times, I can tell you that you are wrong to rule out the possibility that these are plasma life forms, when there is no evidence to back such a claim.

Has it ever occurred to you that our knowledge of the universe and how it works is minuscule.

edit on 5-7-2013 by poet1b because: Delete extra word
edit on 5-7-2013 by poet1b because: Change a sentence structure.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Having been around the block a few times, I can tell you that you are wrong to rule out the possibility that these are plasma life forms, when there is no evidence to back such a claim.

Has it ever occurred to you that our knowledge of the universe and how it works is minuscule.

edit on 5-7-2013 by poet1b because: Delete extra word
edit on 5-7-2013 by poet1b because: Change a sentence structure.

Walking around a block in an unfamiliar neighborhood does not a map maker one make.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
There is definitely some interesting footage here. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

No, but it does make one more familiar with the territory than someone who has never been there.

If you want to believe you are so certain, that is your choice.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

reply to post by ImpactoR

For you to take that away from what I typed implies extreme defensiveness. Could not a potential life form look like a solid object? Your ability to reason and debate is superb.

But there are facts of dealing with solid object, so why bother thinking they are not? The only thing not fact is who is controlling them, are there aliens or not, I think there are plenty of cases that prove there are solid object and technology involved..

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join