Undeniable Proof Living "Space Critters" are Posing as UFOs...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
So here's my new argument...

Sound starts at 30 seconds.

If you have a problem with it feel free to let me know. I don't mind objections, they help make my future arguments stronger. Just try to reply specifically to the arguments presented, or the evidence provided. I included quotes from leading astronauts acknowledging evidence of disembodied life in space as well as unequivocal video evidence from NASA and amateur sky-watchers recording living space critters (orbs), from the size of a BB to miles wide in diameter.

I don't know why the truth hurts so bad. People like me are delighted to be proven wrong, for now we can properly evolve mentally without the pollution affecting our rationalizations.

I put about 40 hours into this video and another 8 trying to upload the thing in HD. Hope you all like it! Peace.

-SB
edit on 16-6-2013 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I wish you would write at least a small summary about it as some cannot watch video, undeniable proof shouldn't be restricted to video

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Having Greer in the video does not help. Everyone has their pet theory concerning what UFOs really are. Some say ET, some say Demons, some say living entities without ships. Till we actually have contact, no one knows for sure.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
sorry, at 51 seconds i bailed, too jerry springer, and I simply didn't want to watch the rest. but good luck with it, as I'm sure there is a market for this

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Why do people make threads starting with Undeniable Proof when it can be.
Undeniable proof to me is an Alien shaking my hand, I want to be able to have contact before Iam convinced.
Oh and the start of the vid was Derren Brown who in that programme was showing how mediums conned people.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Ah, the good 'ol small pieces of ice and unclear footage of other space debris, is undeniable proof argument again.

Yep that one never gets old...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It was interesting, i do love watching footage like this.
However i tend to prefer some kind of voiceover giving an argument, rather than music.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I have to say, it was watching the Secret Nasa transmissions, that finally convinced there was something odd out there.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Undeniable Proof Living "Space Critters"
Where ?
I see video clips that weren't undeniable proof before you put them together but now they are , that seems a bit of a stretch .
I would also suggest that the night vision of the UFO sending down a beam may be a Police helicopter with spotlight and the flaming ball that changes direction may well be these .

Apart from that ... nice video

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

OMG Gortex said something nice to me! Thanks man, that made my day!

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by WilsonWilson
It was interesting, i do love watching footage like this.
However i tend to prefer some kind of voiceover giving an argument, rather than music.

A lot of people say that. I have an idea for another video where I put my footage in with a narrator explaining the difference between fallen angels and demons. I think that will be my next project.

Thx for the feedback!

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
sorry, at 51 seconds i bailed, too jerry springer, and I simply didn't want to watch the rest. but good luck with it, as I'm sure there is a market for this

That was a live public seance. The guy is strapped into the chair. If you edited the video and studied it like I have you will see the strap goes behind the chair, and the zipper and his clothes remain intact after the curtain is opened after the possession.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
UFO video with added music = hoax.

Why add music?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
UFO video with added music = hoax.

Why add music?

Why not? Why does nobody like music videos? It sends a big message in a most concise way.

I don't understand your hoax comment. Is that sarcasm?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief

Originally posted by jimmyx

That was a live public seance.

That was Derren Brown faking it to prove they're not real!

Good grief, don't you even know who Derren Brown is?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief
Why does nobody like music videos? It sends a big message in a most concise way.

The message of music videos is entertainment - they are not made to educate.

I don't understand your hoax comment. Is that sarcasm?

No, it is a fact - if the video cannot stand on its own feet without music, it shows the music is added to distract from what is shown in the video, thus just a hoax!

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
What the hey does that broad and that head ponding music have to do with proving anything?
I got to 116 and died.
fail

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Why the idea of "Posing as UFOs"?

How about {If real} they're just being and doing what they are and do?

We've interpreted them as we perceive not how they may {If Real} exist?

Needs more coffee.
Walks off scratching his head...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Lots of space debris and lots of bugs portrayed in this video. Nothing out of the ordinary to be seen here.

**Edit to add** I see people still haven't learned what "proof" or "undeniable proof" actually mean. I guess "zero proof" is the new "undeniable proof".

edit on 16-6-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

From his "about" page.

Derren began his UK television career in December 2000 with a series of specials called Mind Control. Since redefining the genre of magic for intelligent, modern audiences, he has become synonymous with the art of psychological manipulation. His TV shows have become must-see events. Amongst a varied and notorious career, Derren has played Russian Roulette on live television, convinced middle-managers to commit an armed robbery in the street, led the nation in a séance, stuck viewers to their sofas, successfully predicted the National Lottery, motivated a shy man to land a packed passenger plane at 30,000 feet, exposed psychic and faith-healing charlatans, and hypnotised a man to assassinate Stephen Fry. On top of this he tours the UK every year with a sell-out stage show.

If you watch the entire clip from the seance, there is a camera pointed down from the top of the curtains. Why does the camera not show what happened inside the curtains?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join