It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the NSA or someone else listening to my phone call just now???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I was talking to my buddy on the phone a few minutes ago, we wwere talking about the NSA listening to our phone calls and such, then he goes off into an Obama rant, and I get beeped with another call waiting, caller id said UNKNOWN, which was funny as hell, I told my buddy that theyre listening, the timing was very eeire. After I hung up with him, I noticed a voicemail from UNKNOWN, I listened to it, and could hear a female electronic voice that sounded like it was saying, "Just you think now", THATS where I started getting creeped out and nervous
I wish there was some way I could transfer the voicemail from my iphone to my laptop and post the recording here. I cant use my computer mike as the recording was very faint, and had to put on earphones to hear it.
Anyone know how I can transfer this to the computer? I'd like you all to listen to it

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Depending on the way you saved it you could use YouTube or soundcloud maybe

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
yes, we were, but don't worry about it, we were just looking for terrorists

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
And so the hilarious paranoia begins.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Greetings!

Must have been Surveilence van 1984

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

Greetings!

Must have been Surveilence van 1984

LOL thats MY server

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Surveillance van 1985 then?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I noticed a voicemail from UNKNOWN, I listened to it, and could hear a female electronic voice that sounded like it was saying, "Just you think now", THATS where I started getting creeped out and nervous

Notice how unkNOWn and Just you think NOW are both anagrams of NWO.

Irritate them. Make up a sentence, encrypt it and speak that down the telephone line.

If i was you i wouldn't worry about it. Everyone who goes to a fringe website has a red spot on their head labeled 'Shoot Me' now. Its a fact.

Every legitimate person on ATS will be shot dead when TPTB switch their goon squards on.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I noticed a voicemail from UNKNOWN, I listened to it, and could hear a female electronic voice that sounded like it was saying, "Just you think now", THATS where I started getting creeped out and nervous

Notice how unkNOWn and Just you think NOW are both anagrams of NWO.

No they're not. An anagram is made from all the letters of a word, not just three!

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Getting a unknown caller id is not that rare.

Be careful, don't let some telemarketer scare you into buying some stupid service.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Everyone who goes to a fringe website has a red spot on their head labeled 'Shoot Me' now. Its a fact.

Every legitimate person on ATS will be shot dead when TPTB switch their goon squards on.

Rapha, I had the most horrible premonition and sense of dread the day I registered with this website. I got this eerie feeling. I decided that whatever happens, I will stand with my brothers and sisters

edit on 16-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
yes, we were, but don't worry about it, we were just looking for terrorists

I've told you not to joke like this. They'll start to think we're serious if we give them enough info.

And then how can we hide in plain sight?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It's been a decade or more since state security services have needed to do more than have variables on a computer screen changed to tap a line. No more alligator clips onto physical wires to make a click or pop on a line, let alone a voltage swing. No more vulnerability to counter-'s being used to overload or blow out those kinds of taps either. Of course....that also means, ever hearing or being aware it's happening in any way is a thing of the past too.

Unless you'd have reason to believe they'd find annoying you personally, by choice to be worthwhile somehow? I'd say it's a touch of paranoia from very real concerns mixed with a coincidence of odd timing for a call. Just my thoughts.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

Everyone who goes to a fringe website has a red spot on their head labeled 'Shoot Me' now. Its a fact.

Rapha, I had the most horrible premonition and sense of dread the day I registered with this website. I got this eerie feeling. I decided that whatever happens, I will stand with my brothers and sisters

I'll be first in line when the firing squads round us up (God forbid!)

Nuh! They have spiders waiting for you !

Ed; .... just the plastic ones !

I think !?
edit on 16-6-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Their are about 30 ways why Calling Line ID can show unknown. The average person does not realize just how complex a phone call is and where they can and do go wrong. It's a lot more likely that it was something normal vs the IlluminatedNSAMasons war dialing you .

Give me a number to dial and I could make it present anything I want for CLID/ANI.

As for the message you heard without actually hearing it myself I can't tell you what it was. I know that I have ran multiple outbound\predictive dialing campaigns for various companies that if taken out of context could have sounded nefarious and ominous.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

I'll be first in line when the firing squads round us up (God forbid!)

sounds like it's time you moved into a fortified bunker, well-stocked, and well-armed. maybe all those noises at night are not the wind

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

Originally posted by jimmyx
sounds like it's time you moved into a fortified bunker, well-stocked, and well-armed. maybe all those noises at night are not the wind

eh, what?
Sheesh, can't I post something on ATS without everybody scrutinizing and picking it apart to paint me as some kind of conspiracy theorist?!

By the way, I meant that last part as in a "turn the other cheek" kinda way. I'm sorry for failing to articulate myself this time.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
once i started looking up gangstalking on the net, we started getting strange automated calls and fraudsters hoaxing for money, my favorite is the india sounding guy from an anonamous computer company wanting to speed up my windows. I just tell him what computer, i dont have one, he continues his rant then finally hangs up on me. There was another one when i asked the company name they just hang up..losers.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Has this hapopened to anyone? I would be on my computer (like now,) and my mouse curser on the screen moved a little, -without- me doing that. Makes me envision some gov worker at their gov computer being on mine with me. Could it be?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join