It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Have Peak Health And Slow Ageing For The Next 7 Decades - How Can I Become A Billionaire?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The scenario:

You are currently a young man (circa 20 years of age). You will almost certainly have peak health and slow ageing for up to the next 7 decades (e.g. it wouldn't be unusual for you to go clubbing at 65
and run sprints at 65
and continue learning). You also have only one degree (Law) but no employment experience.

So, with this in mind - how can you become a billionaire and/or build up an intergenerational wealth horde/empire?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Learn how to manipulate people and throw them under the bus while continuing to smile
Repeat until you're a billionaire.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Learn how to manipulate people and throw them under the bus while continuing to smile
Repeat until you're a billionaire.

But I'm sure they're not all like that, right? Right...?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens

But I'm sure they're not all like that, right? Right...?

Maybe not, but that would definitely be my game plan. And I'd throw the charitable billionaire-to-be under the bus as well! He'd be a threat to my estate!

edit on 16-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
go into politics .. become president .. line your pockets with all the money extorted from the public .. erm .. tax money ...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Well, I plan on avoiding people after I hit a hundred. I do not need to be a billionaire. If your desire is to be rich, go out and become rich. The changes in habits when you become rich will lower your life expectency if you have the right genetics to live a long time. Rich is counterproductive in this case.

If you remain young looking and overexert yourself too much when you get old, you will die younger. To keep young looking actually uses more of your genetics up than to look your real age does.. Looking overly old means your telemeres are getting depleted though.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Make breakthough discoveries in various fields of science. The best way to give back to humanity for having achieved a status no one has or will be able to. If you would be able to stop ageing it would mean you have been given divine protection by the infinite creator as various people throughout history have been given. You will be able to read this in many myths and it has really happened... it would be best to make the most use of it and this is by helping people through groundbreaking technology. If would be able to become this old than you will have so much knowledge you can apply in so many fields and help humanity elevate to a next level all by yourself.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Move to Nevada or Amsterdam where prostitution is legal. You're going to get screwed in your life time, you might as well get paid for it.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Create a FOREX EA/robot to put trades on for you automatically.

new topics

top topics

join