It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Déjà Vu In Syria: Libya MkII

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I've just started a new blog, so I thought I'd post up an article I wrote yesterday about what is going on in Syria. Please let me know what you think of my writing style, I'm trying to improve and I'd appreciate any feedback anyone may have!

The old maxim of "history is doomed to repeat itself' is a good one, and when one looks at history you can generally find an underlining pattern of events whether its the creation and collapsing of empires or even recent fashion sense being repeated every other generation.

When however you look at what is happening in Syria you could be forgiven for getting a bit confused and having that feeling of Déjà vu. All jokes aside though, there are of course a hell of a lot of similarities with the on going hostilities in Syria with what occurred in Libya only a few years back. In fact, when you look at the overall scheme of things, it would have been impossible for the situation in Syria to have become as bad as it now is had the West not armed and assisted an uprising in Libya, but more on that point in a while.

earthchronicle.blogspot.co.uk...

join