It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America has made a massive mistake now.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

No, it doesn't make it the truth. It makes a series of assumptions and what-ifs and is therefore on very shaky ground. For one thing it's foolish to assume that the Muslim population of this country would grow at such a steady rate whilst the rest of the country didn't. Sorry, but that doesn't work at all.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
reply to post by RAY1990

No, it doesn't make it the truth. It makes a series of assumptions and what-ifs and is therefore on very shaky ground. For one thing it's foolish to assume that the Muslim population of this country would grow at such a steady rate whilst the rest of the country didn't. Sorry, but that doesn't work at all.

Yeah

Age is the big player in that factor (population growth) something that was not mentioned at all in that article but it did throw percentages about. Also if devout muslim parents have children that does not mean the children will be devout muslims.

Look at how many people tick christian in the UK on forms just because their parents or grandparents were christian, those people are no more a christian than me
something like 70% I heard.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The plan of the elite shadow government is to get all the nations inline so they can create a one world government. The Illuminati, the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, and the Federal Reserve bank are all in on it. Mr. Obama does what they tell him to do.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The video is clearly suggesting that other members of the house have been questioning his Muslim faith while being a christian. That video could be interpreted two different ways and you're choosing a 'slip of the tongue'.. In the video, Obama corrects the interviewer by explaining to him what exactly he meant. Hell, I even do that sometimes. Like I was saying, YouTube is by far ground breaking evidence.

edit on 18-6-2013 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

You can explain it however you want, but you don't know. No christian would say "my muslim faith" and then back track to say christian. He let his guard down and his subconscious slipped in with what he really is. Why else does he make fun of the bible hm? Because he doesn't believe a word in it. He's carnival clown playing to the crowd. The entire bible is about our God, and he makes fun of it. No he is not one of us.

"Sermon on the Mount" refers to Jesus' sermon on the Mt. of Olives. Making fun of his supposed King. You are deceived.

No christian would call the Quran "Holy Quran". We know what it is.
edit on 19-6-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If there is a God, that entity did everything, the only thing it had to do.

You have this life you were given, you live, you die.

That's all there is, religion is a "Mankind" thing, from times when people didn't know much about anything at all, and made up scary stories about boogie men and demons, the church arose to capitalize on the ignorance of the masses through fear and guilt.

Business, money, power.......

I can see it coming, somebody is going to tell me I am going to burn in hell for these comments, but ya know what?, ya'll and your religion are what make it hell, you justify murder and slaughter and abuse of every kind in the name of your imaginary guy in the sky.

I will just try to keep myself distanced from it and watch you destroy each other over nothing.

I can think what I want, and I think y'all are nutz.

SOSDD
edit on 19-6-2013 by MyHappyDogShiner because: ?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

xavi1000
OP , you made massive mistake with this thread

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The video is clearly suggesting that other members of the house have been questioning his Muslim faith while being a christian. That video could be interpreted two different ways and you're choosing a 'slip of the tongue'.. In the video, Obama corrects the interviewer by explaining to him what exactly he meant. Hell, I even do that sometimes. Like I was saying, YouTube is by far ground breaking evidence.

edit on 18-6-2013 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

You can explain it however you want, but you don't know. No christian would say "my muslim faith" and then back track to say christian. He let his guard down and his subconscious slipped in with what he really is. Why else does he make fun of the bible hm? Because he doesn't believe a word in it. He's carnival clown playing to the crowd. The entire bible is about our God, and he makes fun of it. No he is not one of us.

"Sermon on the Mount" refers to Jesus' sermon on the Mt. of Olives. Making fun of his supposed King. You are deceived.

No christian would call the Quran "Holy Quran". We know what it is.
edit on 19-6-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

So making a joke is now letting your guard down. Obama is about as much a Muslim as the Pope is. Then again I would not be supprised of you think the Pope is a Muslim or the anti christ or a lizard person or some other nonsense. Obama was getting flack for having a radical Christain preacher in his past and people some how think he is a Muslim. I suppose you can distort reality anyway you want.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It's dejavue all over again.
'Nam without the trees.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Alternative4u
I really do fear for every Christian on earth, it now looks certain that America has a Sunni Muslim President in power, and that is the reason he wants to Attack Iran, Russia, China with the help of his anti Christian brothers.
Why Cameron was led by the nose to go along with this madness I will never know, our Queen must be really worried about what Cameron is doing today. The battles between the 2 major Muslim groups has been going on for 1000's of years, well Hundreds anyway, and I assure you Cameron is crap at history, he was ask who started WW1 and he said Malta, what type of leader is he to say he will fight Russia & China over Syria? yet he said it yesterday.
If America voted to put such a person into the White House then it's there own stupid fault, but for heavens sake why should all UK Christians be killed with you?

IF Obama is a Muslim, that's ok. He is our Muslim.

At least you don't see an American bow down and kiss his ring, do you?

We swear an oath of fielty to our Constitution, not to some mortal.
edit on 23-9-2013 by teamcommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Obama was placed in office, to distract the sheeple away from any real 9-11 investigations. People were starting to catch on to the BS, so the "elite" needed a distraction. It went from "inside job" to "birth certificate". Pretty smoove move by TPTB.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

WonderBoi
Obama was placed in office, to distract the sheeple away from any real 9-11 investigations. People were starting to catch on to the BS, so the "elite" needed a distraction. It went from "inside job" to "birth certificate". Pretty smoove move by TPTB.

No one has gone to jail over 911. Even if it wasn't an inside job or allowed to happen, it still means criminal negligence. The US military did not protect the country, and they had contingency plans for this. The fact that the previous administration has not been investigated over 911 means that the current administration is in collusion with the former administration in covering up something, criminal negligence or something worse.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Alternative4u

...I really do fear for every Christian on earth, it now looks certain that America has a Sunni Muslim President in power, and that is the reason he wants to Attack Iran, Russia, China with the help of his anti Christian brothers.

indeed the Øbama Administrations' geopolitical policies have changed drastically...
the USA (federal government) is now trusting Iran's president and the Supreme Leader explicitally without verifaction about Iran not developing weaponized nuclear capability
[*note: there is a big difference between 'developing nukes' versus 'obtaining nukes']

the USA is making friends and allies out of the many various militant-Muslim-Jihadist factions all over the globe... Øbama armed, funded these terrorist orgs. to oust Lybian dictators, also the Egyptian dictator and now is in the process of ousting the Syrian dictator through a micro-managed 'civil-war'

[yeah, civil war indeed], 100s of thousands of USA armed and paid and somewhat vetted terrorists, from AQ, al Nusra, Jihadists and many other outside/foreign mercinaries shipped in to fight Assads' forces in Syria.

Øbama is presently using the "overthrow of dictators" as a bridging measure to sway the public opinion to approve of regime-change in Libya-Egypt-Syria- by engaging the same Muslim terrorists who were once our avowed enemies (recall how AQ organized the 911 operation)

but the purpose of this Øbama scheme of allying with these militant-Muslim-Jihadists is not only re-shaping the political landscape of the middle east & N Africa & central Asia... but to divvy up former soverign nations into Balkenized areas that are divvied out to these various militant-Muslim-Jihadist groups as independent territories

Also... there is a much needed aspect of saving the USD from worldwide devaluation at play here with the new Øbama model or doctrine of 'Loving Islam'
see my post here where i first introduce this line of thinking, reasoning: i]reply to post by St Udio
...Øbama has a real priority to save the USD & Petro-Dollar from non acceptance by the rest of the world... or even his private scheme to befriend the Muslim Jihadists (while derailing the past neo-con gameplan of bombing Syria as stage one of the battle with Iran) will completely collapse on itself

fancy that: " America has a Sunni Muslim President in power "...perhaps even Øbama thinks of himself as the one world leader that causes the chaos needed for the Mahdi himself to return and found global Islam...
and that, in a round-about way brings about world Peace

as a spin-off from a USA funded, armed and Allied with the Muslim-Worldwide-Jihad...
and all the various militant factions that populate approximately 1/3 of the world from North Africa-Middle East-EurAsia-Central Asia and parts of Oceania/SE Asia...
the prophecied armies of Gog-Magog would thus be mustered and arranged

i give youse these foods-for-thought... it seems the obvious roadmap to WWIII might not be Syria but be a very surprizing turn of character by the USA

edit on 30-9-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

What a marvellous collection of claims. I see that you have no proof for them either. (Shakes head, smiles and wanders off)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I am saddened to see the erosion of individual rights in America. So many have served and too many have died to come to this.

I do NOT agree with the policies and actions of the President. I believe he is NOT acting in the best interest of the people. HOWEVER, he has the RIGHT, paid for with the blood of patriots, to worship as he damn well pleases.

Surely, we MUST NOT forget who we are. If we would claim our place as the Bastion of Freedom, then we ALL should damn well remember that if our high sounding words do not apply to just one, then they can apply to none.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg
Except that America doesn't have a Sunni Muslim President. He's a Christian.

Come now, you know facts have nothing at all to do with conspiracy theories!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

hellobruce

AngryCymraeg
Except that America doesn't have a Sunni Muslim President. He's a Christian.

Come now, you know facts have nothing at all to do with conspiracy theories!

Very true! I've lost count of the number of times I've seen claims that Obama is in fact a sooper sekrit commie muslim traitor. And a big stinky meanie too.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Adaluncatif
No one has gone to jail over 911.

Why do you ignore Zacarias Moussaoui?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by St Udio

What a marvellous collection of claims. I see that you have no proof for them either. (Shakes head, smiles and wanders off)

the 'proof' will come as time ticks away & becomes history....

the logical, obvious path to WW3 is not the way it will happen,...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join