It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America has made a massive mistake now.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

I didn't vote for him. I saw his God complex early on. Bells and alarms started going off when people began rewriting christian hymns and dedicating them to Obama in worship. We're in this mess because america voted for the greater of 2 evils.
edit on 17-6-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I will start off by saying that I have only read your opening post.
The U.K. is already in trouble without any influence from the U.S.A.
There are already parts of the U.K. where non-muslims can't enter.
Some predictions has the U.K. becoming a muslim country within
20-50 years.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Except that America doesn't have a Sunni Muslim President. He's a Christian.

No he's not, he admitted to be a muslim. In an interview he had a slip of the tongue and his taqqiya failed him when he said "my muslim faith".

Starts about 1:25

Now either we have Mr. Magoo for president or he is muslim.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Sod the muslims killing off christians, If the next Christian I have to work with tells me I will goto Hell for not accepting Jesus I may have to do some killing myself.

Bloomin sick of it I tell you, at least my pals who are Muslim never try to convert me nor tell me I will burn for eternity.

Oh and it us all of us who have made the mistake of letting religious people get into power.
edit on 16-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

I gave up on you a long time ago. Only thing i'll tell you now is Bon Voyage.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
i was wondering the same thing, OP. i keep hearing reports of countries all over the middle and near east, in which the resident christians (mostly coptics and catholics) are being massacred, chased out, etc and this trend has been increasing in arab spring countries (and syria as well). i'm not coptic or catholic, however, i don't approve of the slaughter of anybody, particularly over something like religion.
edit on 17-6-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Yes I know, I was talking to a UK Police Officer just last week on the phone, and he said 30% of London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Hull, plus other UK City's are bared from UK Police going into those parts where Muslims have taken over, yet they want the UK Tax payer to protect them if British people wish to move freely around ALL of the UK.
I can see real problems here soon I'm sorry to say, and this has all happened since the American President ordered Europe to except these Muslim people who really DO hate our way of life, and it simply is not working for anyone.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
When was the last time a national leader went into battle? George II?

Prince Harry of England fought in Iraq and Afganistan on the field with his troops for a bit.

Kudos to Prince Harry.

God Bless,

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Confusion, divide and conquer, money games, try to come out rich and separate from the trouble you caused. Sacrifice to false gods who use technology to deceive you.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Please do not drag US into UK problems
Its UK's problem and politics that its reaping what it sowed way back in time.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Yes I know, I was talking to a UK Police Officer just last week on the phone, and he said 30% of London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Hull, plus other UK City's are bared from UK Police going into those parts where Muslims have taken over, ......

Well, I know people in all of them places and yes, there are some problem area's, but 30%?
Obviously I've got no stats to back me up here but my gut feeling, based on my far from extensive first hand experience, what has been related to me by friends and various news outlets, social media sites etc is that 30% is a massive exaggeration.
It is alarmist and sensationalism and only goes to discredit genuine concerns people have.

.....yet they want the UK Tax payer to protect them if British people wish to move freely around ALL of the UK.

I'm sorry it could be me just being a bit slow and dim witted but I really don't understand what you are trying to say here, perhaps you could clarify it for me?

I can see real problems here soon I'm sorry to say,....

Possibly, unless something is done very soon - but that includes honesty and transparency from ALL concerned and blatant exaggerations clearly designed to give a false impression will not help the situation in any way shape or form.

.....and this has all happened since the American President ordered Europe to except these Muslim people.....

When did an American President order anything like that?
When making outlandish claims like that it helps if you provide some sort of credible evidence - if not then again, it only serves to discredit your whole arguement and thus detracting from real and genuine concerns some people have.

It seems as if you are doing more for those who deny there is any problem at all than any apologist ever could.

...... who really DO hate our way of life, and it simply is not working for anyone.

Yes, some do truly hate our way of life and are trying their best to destroy it, but it's far from all of 'them'.
And yes, I agree, it simply isn't working - but peddling wild accusations and blatant exaggerations certainly won't help change things for the better.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

What makes you think that your U.K. problems won't come
over here in the U.S.?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Please do not drag US into UK problems....

True.
But it cut's both ways - and please bear that in mind when discussing topics like gun control in the future.

.....Its UK's problem and politics that its reaping what it sowed way back in time.

That's possibly a contributory factor and it would be foolish to ignore it, but there are many other more current factors that have had a possible more significant part to play - not least the UK's support of US foreign policy both before and after 9/11.

And it's worth pondering on what the future may have in store for the US if it is indeed true that karma has a nasty habit of coming back and biting you in the arse.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I will start off by saying that I have only read your opening post.
The U.K. is already in trouble without any influence from the U.S.A.
There are already parts of the U.K. where non-muslims can't enter.
Some predictions has the U.K. becoming a muslim country within
20-50 years.

I live in the UK and I have to tell you now that the above is a load of total honk.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
reply to post by mamabeth

Yes I know, I was talking to a UK Police Officer just last week on the phone, and he said 30% of London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Hull, plus other UK City's are bared from UK Police going into those parts where Muslims have taken over, yet they want the UK Tax payer to protect them if British people wish to move freely around ALL of the UK.
I can see real problems here soon I'm sorry to say, and this has all happened since the American President ordered Europe to except these Muslim people who really DO hate our way of life, and it simply is not working for anyone.

The above is also total honk. Utter Horlicks. What US President by the way? As far as I know the majority of Pakistani families who came to the UK in the 60's and 70's came here to work at t' mills.
edit on 17-6-2013 by AngryCymraeg because: Additional question

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Oh god, the imbecility.

Let me take a stab at the logic behind this argument.

OKAY, SO! Muslims are bad people and like to kill each other. Obama is a Muslim because he grew up in an Islamic area, his father is from Africa (which has a lot of Muslims and bush people), his middle name is Hussein (I wonder if he's related to SADDAM HUSSEIN!?!?!??!?!?!), and he's black (I'm an intolerant, passive aggressive racist bigot, so I don't like that). Obama wants to kill other Muslims. Christianity is in peril because Obama is a Muslim who wants to kill other Muslims. OH LURD, 'MURKA, WHY DID YOU VOAT FOUR DIS GAI?????

CLASSIC! 10/10. You win the internet, sir.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Poppycock. A politician visiting a foreign state, dressed in traditional clothing? Whoopie!

I have several pictures of me dressed as Chewbaca, but it doesn't make me a Wookie.

I also have school records and yearbooks from the 1st through 7th grade, which affirms that I attended a private Christian School, and I am no closer to being a Christian than I am to being Buddhist.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

The sources that I have read and have seen say something very different.
If the U.K. citizens are sooo in control of their country why are parts off
limits to non-muslims?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

The sources that I have read and have seen say something very different.
If the U.K. citizens are sooo in control of their country why are parts off
limits to non-muslims?

Please name a single area. As far as I'm aware I can walk down any road in this country. Hell, my wife used to teach at a school in East London, where there was a substantial Indian/Pakistani presence. The parents used to make the best homemade Indian food ever. And I never felt threatened in any way walking to her school.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
Oh god, the imbecility.

Let me take a stab at the logic behind this argument.

OKAY, SO! Muslims are bad people and like to kill each other. Obama is a Muslim because he grew up in an Islamic area, his father is from Africa (which has a lot of Muslims and bush people), his middle name is Hussein (I wonder if he's related to SADDAM HUSSEIN!?!?!??!?!?!), and he's black (I'm an intolerant, passive aggressive racist bigot, so I don't like that). Obama wants to kill other Muslims. Christianity is in peril because Obama is a Muslim who wants to kill other Muslims. OH LURD, 'MURKA, WHY DID YOU VOAT FOUR DIS GAI?????

CLASSIC! 10/10. You win the internet, sir.

Yes the level of stupidty in this thread is staggering. I have to remind myself that this the fringe and that most people are not either this poorly educated or slightly insane. You gather this much crazy in one place and just feeds off of itself.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by micpsi
That's not what was stated about his religion on his Indonesian school registration form:
theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com...
And that is a REAL certificate!
Obama is no more Christian than I am Martian

And yet he goes to church with his family, has talked about being a Christian and has never, ever claimed to be a Muslim. Citing what an administrator wrote when he was a small child is hardly proof.

Yes, it is. There are dozens of photos available on the internet showing him dressed in Muslim religious clothes. The video I posted above proves that you are plain wrong in your belief that he has never claimed to be Muslim. His professed Christian faith was a contrived add-on made to help his political career.

edit on 16-6-2013 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2013 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

In that case, David Cameron is a Sikh who works in the local takeaway.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join