It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America has made a massive mistake now.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I really do fear for every Christian on earth, it now looks certain that America has a Sunni Muslim President in power, and that is the reason he wants to Attack Iran, Russia, China with the help of his anti Christian brothers.
Why Cameron was led by the nose to go along with this madness I will never know, our Queen must be really worried about what Cameron is doing today. The battles between the 2 major Muslim groups has been going on for 1000's of years, well Hundreds anyway, and I assure you Cameron is crap at history, he was ask who started WW1 and he said Malta, what type of leader is he to say he will fight Russia & China over Syria? yet he said it yesterday.
If America voted to put such a person into the White House then it's there own stupid fault, but for heavens sake why should all UK Christians be killed with you?

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
So what was bush's reason for getting the ball rolling in the first place?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Your reptillian is calling all the shots eh...now lets start from the actual control.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Helo peeps, well I'm sorry but I do fear we are getting into something in the Middle East that wont be an easy Exit, okay I admit I may be wrong on that, but just got bad feelings on this adventure.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
I really do fear for every Christian on earth, it now looks certain that America has a Sunni Muslim President in power, and that is the reason he wants to Attack Iran, Russia, China with the help of his anti Christian brothers.
Why Cameron was led by the nose to go along with this madness I will never know, our Queen must be really worried about what Cameron is doing today. The battles between the 2 major Muslim groups has been going on for 1000's of years, well Hundreds anyway, and I assure you Cameron is crap at history, he was ask who started WW1 and he said Malta, what type of leader is he to say he will fight Russia & China over Syria? yet he said it yesterday.
If America voted to put such a person into the White House then it's there own stupid fault, but for heavens sake why should all UK Christians be killed with you?

Except that America doesn't have a Sunni Muslim President. He's a Christian.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
We in the UK are quite shocked he never mentions Christians being killed in Middle East or Mali but starts to jump madly if Sunni Muslims get hurt, why is this?

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Obama isn't Muslim, he's a white oligarch like every President we've had since Nixon, that represents the globalists, power elite, and imperialistic shadow government structures whose only aim is the destabilization and destruction of freedom, our civil liberties, and ultimate power wherever they can find it.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

We in the UK are quite shocked he never mentions Christians being killed in Middle East or Mali but starts to jump madly if Sunni Muslims get hurt, why is this?

I'm in the UK as well and I can tell you that there is no such groundswell of people being 'shocked'.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
uk here too and i know nothing of this "groundswell".
in fact most people i've talked to think that some peoples insistance the US president is muslim, is just plain weird.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WilsonWilson
uk here too and i know nothing of this "groundswell".
in fact most people i've talked to think that some peoples insistance the US president is muslim, is just plain weird.

Absolutely right.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

That's not what was stated about his religion on his Indonesian school registration form:
theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com...
And that is a REAL certificate!

Obama has even admitted that he is Muslim:

It is therefore beyond dispute because it is a matter of PUBLIC RECORD. Deny that record all you like because it does not fit YOUR image of him. He attended a Christian church during his Chicago days only out of political convenience. Obama is no more Christian than I am a Martian.
edit on 16-6-2013 by micpsi because: Added material

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
That's not what was stated about his religion on his Indonesian school registration form:
Obama is no more Christian than I am Martian

And yet he goes to church with his family, has talked about being a Christian and has never, ever claimed to be a Muslim. Citing what an administrator wrote when he was a small child is hardly proof.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Sod the muslims killing off christians, If the next Christian I have to work with tells me I will goto Hell for not accepting Jesus I may have to do some killing myself.

Bloomin sick of it I tell you, at least my pals who are Muslim never try to convert me nor tell me I will burn for eternity.

Oh and it us all of us who have made the mistake of letting religious people get into power.
edit on 16-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

And yet he goes to church with his family, has talked about being a Christian and has never, ever claimed to be a Muslim. Citing what an administrator wrote when he was a small child is hardly proof.

Yes, it is. There are dozens of photos available on the internet showing him dressed in Muslim religious clothes. The video I posted above proves that you are plain wrong in your belief that he has never claimed to be Muslim. His professed Christian faith was a contrived add-on made to help his political career.

edit on 16-6-2013 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Yes, it is. There are dozens of photos available on the internet showing him dressed in Muslim religious clothes. The video I posted above proves that you are plain wrong in your belief that he has never claimed to be Muslim. His professed Christian faith was a contrived add-on made to help his political career.

(Groan) Not that hooey again. One picture of him dressed as a Somali? On a foreign trip? And that's proof. Here's something else.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I do not care if he calls himself Christian or Salfaist or anything else. By his actions (fruits) you can clearly see he is not the person he said he was and are not doing what he was supposed todo. A wolf in sheep clothing just like Bush.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

it now looks certain that America has a Sunni Muslim President in power, and that is the reason he wants to Attack Iran, Russia, China with the help of his anti Christian brothers.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

See this kind of opinion i can understand, disliking and wanting to remove a politician because of their policies, everybody can understand this.

disliking and wanting to remove a politician because of what you think his religion is? just plain weird.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The video just seems to be a mash up of every time he's mentioned islam.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Sod the muslims killing off christians, If the next Christian I have to work with tells me I will goto Hell for not accepting Jesus I may have to do some killing myself.

Bloomin sick of it I tell you, at least my pals who are Muslim never try to convert me nor tell me I will burn for eternity.

Oh and it us all of us who have made the mistake of letting religious people get into power.
edit on 16-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

As if Jesus, god or any of the other brothers (like buddha) and sisters could care less what name you use.

Humans create idols and dogma and foolishly believe because humans say it is so the blessed ones have to follow the humans teachings.

Sorry it does not work that way. It is the humans who should learn from the blessed ones not the blessed ones who already get it on a higher level, who should learn from humans.

Follow the highest ideal that you can and if you fail start over. One step at a time. God cannot allow itself to blame a souls for it's failure to help that soul find it's way home. God knows what it has done an not done and have to take responsability for the evolution of all that is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join