It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disconnect yourself

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
i dont care to explain anymore, im sick of it. Suffer your voices everyone, like i care about people who care not about anything worthwile. YOu use your head, like getting out of a maze, but with voices, some prick keeps adding new channels of maze to go through, you have to war with them with your thoughts, its psychic war, and i love hurting the voices with my thoughts. The sound of their mental pain and frustration is like sweet jelly in the afternoon. And be sure to stop there pain abilities or it will suck for you. Use your heads, figure it out.

I'm not saying it's an easy thing or that I myself have succeeded (not to be drawn into psychic warfare or just an any argument when things get verbal in a physical equivalent) but someone who loves to hurt logically is in a state of war with those who would also want to be able to hurt others and those who don't want to would be naturally neutral but obviously possibly not able to defend themselves when confronted in a situation.

I assume you would want it to be true because phantom pains are possible and it would be a way to correct others behaviour when they trespassed borders albeit the hard way if it could be triggered somehow. Anyhow good luck and hope you get out of that maze and war.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Im on a rampage today, but Im not touching this one. The reason is that implants do exist, and if hooked up to the brain right, can probably use electricity to control certin aspects of the body, or even shut the body down.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join