It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blast hits Midtown Manhattan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
reply to post by 733t-MNKY

Damn there are so many ignorant people. When they have nothing intelligent to add..."Jews, Zionist Agenda..."

Butt-Wipes.

Peace

edit on 15-6-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Sure, there are a lot of people without a clue ... and you're one of them.

It's not about the Jews, sure ... but, not in the way you think it is.

The Matrix ... what did zion represent, what did the blue-pill,red-pill represent. What did Neo represent.

The Man of Steel ... he's Kal-el, from the house of el, his father Jor-el. If you don't get it, I'll put it in plain english for you ... he's a jesus remake, and the house of el, is the house of God. And, who are the Kryptonians then ... and more to the point, who are the "human-oids", and I use the "oids" here for a purpose.

The point, don't go about on a paranoid-conspiracy-site and claim somebody who thinks it's all about the Jews and ziomism is clueless. Becase the fact of the matter is, you are the worst of the sort just for that notion. Because a hint, that's it all about the Jews, is in every book and every movie out there ... in one way or another.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I see the anti-Semites have arrived.

Time for all sensible people to find a better thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
But to look at the comment section at the link...It's all about the Jews. Damn there are so many ignorant people. When they have nothing intelligent to add..."Jews, Zionist Agenda..."

Water gets into an electrical system in NYC and blows a manhole cover ... and it's the fault of the jews/Zionists? Geeeze ... there certainly are some ...um .. 'entertaining' people in this country.

Originally posted by bjarneorn
Because a hint, that's it all about the Jews, is in every book and every movie out there ... in one way or another.

Oh .. just stop.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Is it the Media or us?
Every damn firecracker and industrial kaboom gets hammered in the daily propaganda machine.....
Even RT is trying to hype it.
There is so much social engineering going on we dont know who we are anymre.....the leaders are even more lost.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

There is so much social engineering going on we dont know who we are anymre.....the leaders are even more lost.
reply to post by stirling

Leaders ? You're to generous Sterling. And they way I see it our rulers know exactly where they are and what there doing.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Although I'm pretty certain that this event had nothing to do with any shadowy conspiracies, I can ascertain with a degree of authority that if one were to ask the Palestinians if the Zionists had some sort of agenda, they might reply to the effect of "Are you blind"?

Off topic I know but you can't just completely write that off because of the kooks.

Back on topic, I sincerely hope no one was injured or worse in this explosion. New York's been through enough as it is.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Sorry, but anti-Semite is a misnomer as many Arab people are Semitic. That was a term coined by some bigoted German named Wilhelm Marr and the that it is used in this day and age is quite ludicrous. If you wish to be specific in your debates perhaps "anti-Jewish" would be more apropos.

Not trying to derail the thread or anything but the indiscriminate usage of that term REALLY bothers me. It's simply not accurate from a cultural and anthropological standpoint. It makes it seem like Jews are the only Semites, and truth be told many Jews are not even Semitic.

And none of this has anything to do with the topic. Apologies to the moderators.

/endrant

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Can someone, for the love of all concept of tolerance, PLEASE explain something to me.

How...oh HOW did the subject of Jews come into a thread about a friggin manhole cover blowing it's top from a failure of city infrastructure? Where do those two thoughts cross...on any level..in even the most casual or passing way???

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

a failure of city infrastructure
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I am seeing this tem so often now, I do have to wonder.

Like these two plants so near to each other and the time so close to one another. There have been many many more and the rate of transformer explosions , The sink holes (infrastructure failures) it is very hard to believe things just got rotten all at once.

INFRASTRUCTURE & SOCIETAL COLLAPSE: 1 Killed, 8 Injured In Blast At Louisiana Chemical Plant - Just One Day After A Massive Explosion At Another Louisiana Chemical Plant!

thecelestialconvergence.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Jesus isn't part of the Jewish religion tho.....

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It wasn't the manhole cover that exploded, but what was UNDER the manhole cover that exploded! Unless they've started making manhole covers out of explosive materials instead of iron now.

Anyway, a few years ago there was an electrical overload under the street where I was living once that sent manhole covers skyward. I expect to hear more about gas explosions in the future too due to deteriorating gas lines.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I was thinking Godzilla... That would be pretty sweet.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

He grew up a Hebrew, attending Hebrew festivals and engaging in Hebrew worship.. How is he not a part of Jewish culture?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Oh my god.

Enough.

A manhole blew in Manhattan.

As I said in my two previous posts this happens with a fairly steady frequency here because of our ancient infrastructure.

It's sad that in the fantasy world of some members this can somehow mean "Jews."

It's Sunday. Go outside.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Wrabbit - methinks it may have something to do with "Bloomberg" being the mayor - OR perhaps the notion that the reference to the UN prompted the Zionist/Jewish references (Israel having been created by the UN).

Certainly NOT intelligent or politically correct but then again those that engage in this sort of language aren't particularly known for their intellectual brilliance.
Stupidity knows no bounds.

ganjoa

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ganjoa

Wrabbit - methinks it may have something to do with "Bloomberg" being the mayor - OR perhaps the notion that the reference to the UN prompted the Zionist/Jewish references (Israel having been created by the UN).

Certainly NOT intelligent or politically correct but then again those that engage in this sort of language aren't particularly known for their intellectual brilliance.
Stupidity knows no bounds.

ganjoa

Sighhhhhhhh. The UN was around before the german jew problem. It was known as the league of nations then. How praytell did they create it before the zionist appearred?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Some of our crappy pipes predate the UN or League of Nations.

Post 9/11 when some areas downtown were being repaired I recall seeing a team replacing some steam pipes and there being a bit of a ruckus. At the time I was working in the area (and I still smoked so I was downstairs a bit). Long story short apparently there was some pipe work of some sort (maybe sewer, who knows) that the crew estimated to have been from the mid 19th century.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Maybe it's just me, and I haven't been here long... this category is alternative news, but 99% of what's posted is just copy and paste articles from main stream media sources, about mundane occurrences such as this. Am I missing something?
edit on 6/16/2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: (no reason given)

ETA : It seems like a race to see who can copy and post a news story first to get stars and flags, even though it's not really alternative news at all.
edit on 6/16/2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Well, it's not that all the infrastructure is just going bad at once in some mysterious happening. The actual ages of everything are just getting that high in general. Even when people do try and make updates, it's blocked by suit and in court. Solar Panel farms sued in multiple places in California and Windfarms sued almost everywhere. I'm against the Keystone XL, but some are against everything down to new power lines and transmission towers to carry them.

NIMBY or Not In My Backyard became BANANA. Build Absolutely Nothing Anywhere Near Anything. Updates that do happen are required to have so much more in gov't upgrades by regulation, that leaving it alone to fail seems like the easier path many have chosen. (A gas line blowing out a whole neighborhood in California awhile back comes to mind too).

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I declare Transformers weapons of mass destruction and they need to be eradicated completely we can not have transformers blowing everywhere now. Right?
edit on 16-6-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join