It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Ghost Box Responses During Paranormal Investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
My friend and I conducted a paranormal investigation at the Havenwood site in Colwood/Victoria B.C. The Coast Collective art gallery is on the grounds and it's a very peaceful and beautiful place. Developers are going to be moving in there within the next couple years to start building condos. It's unfortunate because there is a lot of history there and the name really describes the site well. It really is a haven in the wood.

From a paranormal perspective, the area will definitely be a hotbed for investigations in the coming months due to activity usually increasing when construction is occurring.

I've included two videos below from our time there. We got a few great responses that are easily discernible. There was also a curious sound that the digital audio recorder picked up that didn't seem to come from the ghost box.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
if only I could physically roll my eyes harder.. ouch.

oh well, thank god the ghosts waited all this time for the technology of ghost boxes. Pretty soon we'll be able to pop over to the after life and have a holiday with them. Then they can come over here and tell us where the secret treasures are buried, the ones they were just about to reveal before that dastardly villain killed them to keep it for himself.

I'm going to invent a ghost tv. I will use an old terrestrial tv receiver pci card and scan dead air now that everything has gone digital. I should get a lot of ghosts talking to me... over.. the.. air.. waves.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
if only I could physically roll my eyes harder.. ouch.

oh well, thank god the ghosts waited all this time for the technology of ghost boxes. Pretty soon we'll be able to pop over to the after life and have a holiday with them. Then they can come over here and tell us where the secret treasures are buried, the ones they were just about to reveal before that dastardly villain killed them to keep it for himself.

I'm going to invent a ghost tv. I will use an old terrestrial tv receiver pci card and scan dead air now that everything has gone digital. I should get a lot of ghosts talking to me... over.. the.. air.. waves.

Conclusions without research don't serve anybody. I'll leave you with this quote from Albert Einstein. "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I admire your ability to do some field work!

I wonder why you only got your name and then something saying we're here, but nothing else? (besides the strange noise)

You would think if they were there, there would of been some more talking.
I am curious as to if this is common or not? Only getting a few words I mean.

Either way, it is cool that you got equipment to do ghost hunts!

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

You are such a pessimist!

Takes all kinds I guess.
Just dunno why you feel the need to jump in and be so rude to people who try to figure things out.
You did the same thing to me.

If you are so experienced, please do tell, instead of trying to shoot everyone down.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Verideecimo

I don't think it's ghosts. Just not buying it.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I ordered the spirit box, Spirit Box SB7-2

But....there is no way I would even be interested in going to other locations, just home is good enough. We already have odd things going on.

In any case, have already had results, just using computer, audacity, a mike pointed at the speakers asking a few questions, and these two "songs" running in the back ground:

white noise:

Galactic White Noise | Fight Insomnia, Sleep Well, Be Energized In The Morning

and water

10 Hours - Freezing Rain - Ambient Sleep Sounds 10 horas de lluvia 10 Stunden Niederschlag Rainfall

There was no radio or any voices from radio. My son and a friend's voice was picked up from the back room however, so it would be best to do this at night.

I intercepted and asked for angels to assist them in healing, raising frequency and being removed from danger to a place where they could recover and heal and be safe and progress.

There were many voices, men and women, even an elderly woman with a scottish type accent, and they seemed to saying, we need help, are we in, don't help me, one man said, being a ray assistant, receive the light, is it working, its working, and numerous things like this.

You could hear the timber of their individual voices.

I want to do this at night time, when all kids are asleep, but have yet to be able to stay up myself, and have some questions about, if entities can portal in and merge/blend into your aura or energy field.

That is not allowed.

Now with audacity for it work, you could tell when a message was coming through, I picked it up energetically, but it seemed to pause, as if a different was being reached, and to clear up the voices I did:

the "click removal" in effects, several times, to get rid of distortion sounds.

and then I slowed the recording twice, not a lot each time, a bit.

and also to compensate for the slowing, upped the tempo twice, and it made the voices stand out.
edit on 16-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I admire your ability to do some field work!

I wonder why you only got your name and then something saying we're here, but nothing else? (besides the strange noise)

You would think if they were there, there would of been some more talking.
I am curious as to if this is common or not? Only getting a few words I mean.

Either way, it is cool that you got equipment to do ghost hunts!

Thanks for sharing!

It's nice to see there a some open-minded people on here. I'm as skeptical as the next guy when dealing with the paranormal. You have to be, to be able to sift through the piles of trash in cyberspace. Some of the fakes are more convincing than the actual evidence.

The only way to truly come to your own conclusions, is by going out and experiencing the world and not taking someone else's word for it.

I feel that it takes a great deal of energy for them to be able to communicate or manifest themselves. If it were easy to say more than a word or two, they'd be giving us some of the greatest knowledge the world has ever seen. Or perhaps they are still just as much in the dark as we are and are still searching for answers or even help.

I'll end off by making this one point and this is my quote. If we all become all knowing when we leave our physical bodies, what point would it be to reincarnate.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Knowing or remembering past or home or who you are in part, has nothing to do with reincarnation.

That is tests and trying to improve performance, love, peace, effective helping skills, giving, and souls always want to perfect.

Also, with so many enslaved or programmed to accept smiting and karmic hash ways to learn, there will always be other souls coming in to help their families get out safely.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Verideecimo

I fully agree on doing it for yourself!
It is the only way to know for sure.

I live by that rule.

Thanks for the answers!
It does seem from everything that I have seen on TV that they do need to pull a lot of energy from around them to produce something. If I ever get a chance to ask a spirit about it, I will see what they say. So far for myself, they don't give that kind of info, they just pass on messages and images for others.
I'm damn curious though and hope that some day we get the right instruments to get physical answers.
I think we are getting close

I'll keep an eye out for future investigations from you!

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I ordered the spirit box, Spirit Box SB7-2

My ats thread about spirit boxes

I'm glad you said that.
I'm looking at getting one and I want to see what others get and how they work.
Please U2U me and let me know where you ordered it and how it's working.
Thanks.

edit on 6/16/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

full spectrum camcorder ghost hunting canada

That is what I put in the google box. There is 2 shops I looked at, one US and one Canadian. Don't want to promote sales ATS. Just saying that there are various types of instruments, some radio, like the one I'm getting. The audacity with white noise and water is free and works. Bear that in mind, and it doesnt have any distortions such as radio. You can't say, its the radio voices and a coincidence.

Now the full spectrum camcorder I got to go with the telescope for my birthday is to fulfill years of this dream for ufology watching. Would love to get meditation group going too when we move, just a small informal one, but even if its just us, so be it. Who knows if they will show up on video, its not really up to us, more them, however. But that is what I've wanted for so long.

The spirit box is an extra add in to my order that I couldn't resist.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Why do people do this?

It seems fairly evident that there is life after death, or at least, some sort of existence after we leave our bodies. Every religion speaks to this phenomenon. We have thousands of years of historical "evidence" that something takes place which keeps our "souls" intact, at least for however long we choose. I say this because after watching "Dead Files" and giving Amy her dues, she seems to say that conjuring spirits is somehow hurtful to those who exist on that other plane. Why do people insist on "waking" them or poking them to try to communicate? It's certainly not to try to prove their existence as anyone who looks, I think, are already convinced that their is an afterlife. It's not to gather "proof" as those that don't believe, will never believe, even if you get pictures, video, handwriting, whatever. It seems to me that this is all an exercise in futility. It think we should just let them "sleep". Besides, there's a real risk you could awaken something other than human and that these entities could somehow attach themselves to your (the investigator's) plane and then your really in for it. It can ruin your life, or at least, make it very uncomfortable for the investigator.

I personally do not need convincing although, I do like reading about it hence my looking at the Paranormal Forum. I guess there wouldn't be anything to write about, or read, if everyone just let the "other-side" alone. I would just caution those doing or thinking about doing, to be carful. You might discover more than you want to know.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

That's good advice.

Should always be cautious, I agree.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn
Why do people do this?.

Why do people explore space or the ocean floor? Why do people go to college? Why do people travel around the world? The more we explore and learn, the more we understand the world we live in and our situation in the universe and our situation in eternity.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by wrkn4livn
Why do people do this?.

Why do people explore space or the ocean floor? Why do people go to college? Why do people travel around the world? The more we explore and learn, the more we understand the world we live in and our situation in the universe and our situation in eternity.

I guess that's as good as answer as any. Probably right. The "Need to Know" reasoning. Like climbing Mount Everest I guess...

new topics

top topics

join