It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Son Just Turned Seven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I can't believe it. I swear, he was just born last Tuesday! Heck....I was seven years old only last month myself!

The time goes so, so fast. Seven today.....seventeen tomorrow. It's bittersweet, remembering the child he once was.....but exciting, imagining the man he will be someday.

If you've read my posts about my son, you already know that he's incredibly special. He's smaller than the average five year old, and often acts like a younger child. But this has a very positive side....my seven year old still loves to "snuggle," and is small enough to fit easily on my lap. It's a good thing.

So today my son turned seven. I'm one proud momma...and please excuse me while I go read Captain Underpants for the umpteenth time.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Smylee I have to give you props for raising a boy! I raised girls and I thought that was tough, but today I had the youngest of my nephews all day (he is 5). I'm wore out and ready to collapse! You have to be one tough cookie to live that every day! Happy Birthday to your boy, Super Mom!

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Happpppy Birthday to your boy!!

I have a 7 year old boy as well, and he's still "sweeet" and likes to cuddle his momma.. He still kisses and hugs me when it's time to go into the school in the morning (in front of all of his friends still!) and I hope he's one of those ones that does that forever. We're really close.

But, I am sensing that there's attitude just around the corner. ..

I miss my baby *sniff*

new topics

join