It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: PRISM Foils A Plot To Attack........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Finally the NSA director reveled what terrorist attack was prevented by spying on everybody, everywhere and all the time.

Breaking: NSA Internet Spying Foils NSA Plot To Attack NSA

"Without the PRISM program the NSA never would've been able to discover that the NSA has been actively plotting to attack the NSA with this scandal. This proves how effective the program is and why it's so vital for national defense. PRISM intercepted internet chatter about the PRISM scandal on various websites and e-mails, which it effectively stored, cataloged, interpreted, 'rang the alarm in the night', and gave us timely warning of the threat to the NSA PRISM program.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

So, they knew that they were about to catch a poop storm over their spying, by spying.

At least it works, I guess.

But did they know of my plot to hoard the worlds black jelly beans?...I think not.

Edit:
Damn...
edit on 15-6-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

That's terrific. Loved it!

Many thanks for sharing.
I think after what's been going on lately we could all use a bit of a laugh if we're not to go totally nuts.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Man I was enjoying the NSA debacle, but now I'm really paranoid about your plot to hoard the worlds black jelly beans.... black jelly beans, really?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Nice one OP!

Although, I would be watching for an actual attack to be thwarted here very soon using this.

It is just par for the course, we find out about a multi billion dollar, privacy invading, domestic spy program, the even Stalin would be envious of, so they "foil" an attack to justify it.

Probably another underwear bomber, or NYC times square bomber type plot of their own making.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

It's just the 1st phase of my diabolical plot...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike

That's terrific. Loved it!

Many thanks for sharing.
I think after what's been going on lately we could all use a bit of a laugh if we're not to go totally nuts.

Least we can do is make fun of them... Screw the violin, I;m going down with a smile.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

What is the Jellybean Conspiracy?

Gotta love the internet.
I'm gonna miss it.
edit on 15-6-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

So, they knew that they were about to catch a poop storm over their spying, by spying.

At least it works, I guess.

But did they know of my plot to hoard the worlds black jelly beans?...I think not.

Edit:
Damn...
edit on 15-6-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

I'll trade all my black ones for all your red ones...

Peace

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'll trade all my black ones for all your red ones...

I'm already working on a plan to dry up the supply of all Jellybeans.

The plan is on Obama's desk as we speak. he should sign it sometime after midnight.

You're too late...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
One does get a titter now and then. I checked my NSA records under FOIA BTW, and I discovered that they have a video of an exploratory endoscope camera up my as.........

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
One does get a titter now and then. I checked my NSA records under FOIA BTW, and I discovered that they have a video of an exploratory endoscope camera up my as.........

No way dude! Did you see any al qaeda operatives in there?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret

No, but there were some traces of diverticulitis, so they could have been hiding in there. However the procedure is prone to induce much farting, so I guess they weren't around for long enough to incriminate me.
One thing I did prove though, was that "I never had sex with that woman"

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

No, but there were some traces of diverticulitis, so they could have been hiding in there. However the procedure is prone to induce much farting, so I guess they weren't around for long enough to incriminate me.

I don't know why people are so worked up over the NSA trying to keep us safe... If you got nothing to hide then a secret colonoscopy now and then shouldn't be a problem.

Better safe then sorry right? You never know what those sneaky little terrorist bastards might be stockpiling up there.

That's what Bill Clinton said.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Better safe then sorry right? You never know what those sneaky little terrorist bastards might be stockpiling up there.

That's what Bill Clinton said.

I Know, it was all a lie!

edit on 15-6-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Finally the NSA director reveled what terrorist attack was prevented by spying on everybody, everywhere and all the time.

"Without the PRISM program the NSA never would've been able to discover that the NSA has been actively plotting to attack the NSA with this scandal. This proves how effective the program is and why it's so vital for national defense. PRISM intercepted internet chatter about the PRISM scandal on various websites and e-mails, which it effectively stored, cataloged, interpreted, 'rang the alarm in the night', and gave us timely warning of the threat to the NSA PRISM program.

OMG they really just justified spying on everyone because it benefitted... themselves?

That is like a peeping tom justifying spying thru your window because they saw that you saw them looking in. I mean really... what sense does that make???

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

OMG they really just justified spying on everyone because it benefitted... themselves?

That is like a peeping tom justifying spying thru your window because they saw that you saw them looking in. I mean really... what sense does that make???

No this is not a real story. It's satire.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

No this is not a real story. It's satire.

Ohhhh. Geez. Thanks for the heads up.
I've heard government officials say some really unbelievable things, so I just took the bait here-- hook, line & sinker!

new topics

top topics

join