Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Patriot malitia Attacks Government forces

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
(AMERICAN FREE PRESS -BOSTON -
Police and National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed Sunday by elements of apara-military right wing extremist faction.
Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200
injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.

It's started...hold on a mo..

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/04/patriot-militia-attacks-government-forces-2630658.html

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
In the US?!

Yeah..I call BS.

formerwhitehat.wordpress.com...

This is the original source, a wordpress blog.

No other sources for this event I can find.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Follow the link and source my friend:

formerwhitehat.wordpress.com...

Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist militia faction remain at large.

But we can all dream right?

Peace

edit on 15-6-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
On the other hand, if it were true the regime and the lamestream media would do everything they could to bury it DEEP.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
:FacePalm:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The original on whitehat.... Did you read the last 2 Paragraphs?
The governor has also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government.
Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist militia faction remain at large.
This was only a few hundred years ago. Nice try on inciting a riot though>

I will say that it was a good read, however the presentation left a little to be desired

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

from the BIN story:

Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist militia faction has citizens whohave links to the radical right wing tax protest movement.
Gage blamed the militia for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue offices.

BUT......

Thomas Gage (1719 or 1720[1] – 2 April 1787) was a British general, best known for his many years of service in North America, including his role as military commander in the early days of the American Revolution.

Born to an aristocratic family in England, he entered military service, seeing action in the French and Indian War, where he served alongside future opponent George Washington in the 1755 Battle of the Monongahela. After the fall of Montreal in 1760, he was named its military governor. During this time he did .....

Thomas Gage

It's a nutty fairytale.

Maybe something like this actually happened during the Revolutionary War?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think they were trying to show the comparisons from the militias back then and whats going on now maybe?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Also folks this story was posted on April 26th.

We'd have heard far more about this if it was true. So, take it all with a grain of salt.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Edit: tenth beat me to it.

edit on 15-6-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
you can't spell a simple word like 'militia', why would anyone listen to you?

(yes i only opened this thread to make fun of a spelling mistake).

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Also folks this story was posted on April 26th.

We'd have heard far more about this if it was true. So, take it all with a grain of salt.

~Tenth

Hope you aint from the US Of A....if so...Stay under the tree...Please

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I love the embarrassing level of trust for sites like beforeitsnews.com, RT, NaturalNews, and PressTV on this site.

Simply embarrassing.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
That is precisely what the headlines would read if a group attempted to defend themselves from government forces.

If one merely attempts to shield themselves from the beating of today's LEO, they are ordered to *stop resisting*. Apparently protecting one's vitals is considered resistance to the overlords of today.

A man defending his home from these same badged criminals can be certain that his right of self/family defense will be deemed and reported as an attack on those supposedly enforcing the *law*.

If we are a Republic that is governed of, by and for the people, for whom do these supposed government forces work??? It most certainly is NOT we the people.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Aw Hell...

At least we got a nice history read as to what people used to do when they weren't pleased.

Gotta flag that at least.

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It's a nutty fairytale.

Maybe something like this actually happened during the Revolutionary War?

new topics

top topics

join