It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These are NOT scandals... they are criminal conspiracies!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think we need to take serious issue with what the MSM has identified as "scandals". The latest revelations from inside the beltway, all of the insanity from D.C., has been pushed in our faces as scandals. I beg to differ.

When I hear the word scandal, I think of JFK chasing tail, or a misplaced genetic sample being left on Ms. Lewinsky's dress, or did G. do coke in the 80s. Bad behavior... certainly. Shake up a presidency... absolutely. Result in serious prison time... nah.

The information that has come to light does not say scandal... it says "criminal conspiracies"... which should obviously be followed up by serious prison time for all involved. The manipulation of federal agencies as political weapons should land EVERYONE involved, from the top down, in lengthy prison terms. Replace the (R) and (D) political party identifiers with a (C) for convicted.

Calling them scandals marginalizes them in the public eye. Then they can get away with "resignations" and "retirements"... instead of prison orange... they lives out their lives in relative luxury on the public dime.

Sickening.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

Right. I think we should launch some sort of an investigative committee to see if they can get to the bottom of things and see if there is any credible proof of laws being broken or any wrongdoing. A committee is what we have always used to uncover the truth in past conspiracies. This way if there is any crime to be found, this group of impartial investigators, can be bribed or blackmailed not to mention it.

edit on 15-6-2013 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Second to that!

The fact, we've seen representatives for the government walking in the front of Congressional panels, and under an oath out-right lie, should result in legal actions, equally much as if a citizen would lie to FBI officers, or even more.

The fact, these agencies have been shown to have been authorised by the government to operate against constitution - is not a scandal - but that is a real act of crime (treason - anybody?). And should result in actions not only through civil lawsuits but put the whole executive branch under investigation.

What makes me really worried is the fact, Justice Department is chasing Ed Snowden more than those who have actually broke the law. Ed Snowden did not condone to criminal actions - but stepped out of them, and warned everyone. That is not a crime - that is every mans right to do!

edit on 15-6-2013 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by deckdel

I think this time the proverbial "rabbit hole" is going to open a lot wider, and go much deeper than we have imagined. It seems like it is just a matter of time before the other shoe drops...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
There have been corrupt governments all around the world since the birth of national governments hundreds of years ago. If people really think that this is going to change, they must be on substances. If one corrupt governments is removed, it's replaced by another. And on it goes repeatedly.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Why justify corruption by saying that it will always be there? Murder happens everyday, should we not imprison those murderers?

Maybe this is our opportunity to make things right again... they are certainly giving us all the rope we need...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150

Why justify corruption by saying that it will always be there? Murder happens everyday, should we not imprison those murderers?

Maybe this is our opportunity to make things right again... they are certainly giving us all the rope we need...

Did you read what i stated? Corruption is an endemic consequence of people in power. It always has been and it always will be. People in power are always open to the sleaze that power brings. Just go through the history of your own country and you will find that every government has been involved in something corrupt. Come back and tell me i am wrong.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I agree that calling it a scandal does diminish the importance of this story a little, but that's only because people don't seem to know what the word means.

This is a scandal, and it is a criminal conspiracy. Something can be both.

scan·dal [ skánd'l ]
1. something causing public outrage: a situation or event that causes public outrage or censure
2. public outrage: an outburst of public outrage or censure as a consequence of an event
3. malicious talk: malicious talk, especially about other people's private lives

But, as the media in the US would seemingly love to minimize this into being "not a big deal", I think you're right, it should be labelled more clearly to impress upon the public just how serious this is.

I'm really hoping that the Guardian releases a lot more, bigger and more shocking. The response of the public to this is not good enough. I hope there's something that shocks them so severely they cannot ignore it and just pass it off as something just problematic.

I've said it already elsewhere, but I want to make my predictions again here. I think we're going to find out that the NSA has been targeting the press, spying on them and hacking them to find out what they know. I also think the NSA has been spying on returning military, we all know that there's been an underlying paranoia from the government about vets. To top it off I think there's possibly going to be evidence that the NSA has been "exerting pressure" on politicians and judges.

I guess there would probably be evidence of them monitoring and using financial information from banks, governments and corporations too. One of the slides shows that Germany was being closely watched, the only reason I can think of for Germany being monitored so much is for their involvement in the economics of Europe, specifically Greece, when there was recorded evidence of billions of $'s being removed from the country right before the tax on deposits was put in place.

And I wonder if that's why that image was specifically chosen as an example. Surely there must have been other examples they could have used for that story, but they chose that screenshot of Germany being a target for spying for a reason. And it seemed to get the attention of Germany too who then started demanding answers.

This is just my assumptions, all unproven, but plausible in my opinion. When you look at the treasure trove of information this system can offer, do we really think those with access to it would have stopped at "just" collecting the information? I'm not buying that at all. These people have already proven themselves to be wholly untrustworthy and pretty corrupt, I think it's sensible to assume the worst abuses.

edit on 15-6-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Excellent point. Even when backed in to a corner and forced to report on these issues the media couches it in the softest, least threatening terms possible.
It's never called evil, deceitful, manipulative, criminal or a conspiracy even though most of these "scandals" are the result of a small group of people in power deciding what they will do. They worst they might say is "possibly unlawful activity".
The IRS didn't just randomly target patriot groups, somebody told them to do it. Same as Benghazi when our forces were told to stand down.
It's not negligence, lack of oversight or even poor judgement.
It's criminal conspiracy.
If it isn't treated as such even the most feeble-minded of the sheeple may begin to stir.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Agreed....For example, a ''Scandal'' would be Chief Justice Roberts having a gay relationship. The Blackmail of him by the Obama Administration to coerce his vote on the high court would be a Crime. A Big Difference.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

Did you read what i stated? Corruption is an endemic consequence of people in power. It always has been and it always will be. People in power are always open to the sleaze that power brings. Just go through the history of your own country and you will find that every government has been involved in something corrupt. Come back and tell me i am wrong.

Why don't you say what you mean instead of pussyfooting around it?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The really sad thing is that there is even a need to remind the MSM that this stuff is insanely criminal! The IRS targeting political groups? ILLEGAL. The NSA and their hijinx? ILLEGAL. The other outrage is that it doesn't take a lot of digging to put the pieces together... and it all gets glossed over by the press.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Its newspeak...

1984 wasn't meant to be a how to book...

"The purpose of Newspeak was not only to provide a medium of expression for the world-view and mental habits proper to the devotees of IngSoc, but to make all other modes of thought impossible. Its vocabulary was so constructed as to give exact and often very subtle expression to every meaning that a Party member could properly wish to express, while excluding all other meaning and also the possibility of arriving at them by indirect methods. This was done partly by the invention of new words, but chiefly by eliminating undesirable words and stripping such words as remained of unorthodox meanings, and so far as possible of all secondary meaning whatever." G. Orwell

Call it a scandal and only that, Scandals are things celebrity's get into, something that we have been programed to believe is minor and easily overcome through a minor act of attrition, like rehab or apologize.
edit on 16-6-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I agree with your post but in your quote at the end you used the words "giving us" who is us and what are they going to do?

Point being there is no one to complain to that is not a part of this corrupt agenda....... so again who is us and what would they do?
edit on 16-6-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Agreed. I have pointed this out elsewhere on ATS.

Perhaps when the MSM uses the word "scandal", its connotations has an effect on the viewers. Some hear that word and shut it out immediately. My guess is those are the minority. Others salivate as they are more concerned about the drama than the facts.

You mentioned the stain on the dress. That set it off for the latter mentioned crowd: Semen?! Fellatio?! Oval Office?! Yeah buddy, that's more interesting than NASCAR and the Kardashians combined. I'm gonna grab me a seat and watch the mud fly. Pure spectator heaven.

Mention a crime, court proceedings, evidence, Constitution, citizen responsibility, etc. and that bunch changes the channel.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I appreciate this bigtime.
Immaculate observation OP. Amazing to me how this has slipped right thru the fingers of my mind
so many times. Even as an alerted and awake skeptic of every gov. story. Kudos to you in a big
way as this adds to the terminological fire power of todays truth seeking patriot. Not only in my view
I'm sure.

SnF
Spell check
edit on 16-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yes they are criminal conspiracies! What is a conspiracy in criminal justice terms? The act of pre-planning a serious felony. A felony is usually reserved for jail sentences of 2 years or more.

We are also dealing with racketering. Rackets usually commit multiple conspiracies because they are well organised and financially well off. Think sicilian mafia at least. But in this case bilderbergers are much more 'professional' in nature.

When you are above government and always have been, then the law stops at a certain level and the corruption continues unabbated.

A scandal is my wife cheating on me. Sure its serious for me(I guess), but most folks could not give a dime, and rightfully so. They use "scandal" to downplay the seriousness of all the crimes the ptb have committed and people accept it.

Another term that pisses me off is resign. When you commit serious crimes, or are at least suspected of committing them, then you should get dismissed aka firing in common parlor. But of course they are asked to resign to keep their non-existant dignity.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

1984 wasn't meant to be a how to book...

Call it a scandal and only that, Scandals are things celebrity's get into, something that we have been programed to believe is minor and easily overcome through a minor act of attrition, like rehab or apologize.
edit on 16-6-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

Now we do have to wait for the evidence behind these allegations. But I love this quote benrl.

Corruption: citizen or group pays an official or officials, to derive undue influence on legislative, judicial or execitive issue which benefit a private group.

Treason: citizen's actions to overthrow, make war against, conspire against or seriously injure a constitutional government basis, (even if no foreign country is aiding or involved by such an endeavor).

Coup d'etat: official institutions are assembled, changed or re-employed to coerce opposing officials or public groups to betray their former constitutional government basis.

These are Coup d'etat allegations.

The military and courts are tasked to defend and protect the constitution. And the NSA monitors the military, military intelligence, and the courts. This is the pathway.

just sayin'

edit on 16-6-2013 by TheEthicalSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

There have been corrupt governments all around the world since the birth of national governments hundreds of years ago. If people really think that this is going to change, they must be on substances. If one corrupt governments is removed, it's replaced by another. And on it goes repeatedly.

Then its time to look at what is causing the corruption. Is it money? Is it masonry? Is it the pope or other religious heads? Is it malevolent aliens? Is it bilderbergers? A combination of all the above? Sure why not!

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Then its time to look at what is causing the corruption. Is it money? Is it masonry? Is it the pope or other religious heads? Is it malevolent aliens? Is it bilderbergers? A combination of all the above? Sure why not!

Take a look for yourself what causes it. Here is just one list. Others are available:-

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join