It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Analysis of the Real Conspiracy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ark, man, I am soooo proud to know that there are people like you!! Really. You keep your eyes open and you really understand what is going on. Your understanding is far greater than the understanding of the average person.

I love people like you!! People with fire. People who love freedom! People who want to know what is going on and how it is affecting them. Never change. The world needs more people like you.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Notice I said "if one ONLY experiences limiting emotions". The negative emotions are good in that they hold many lessons for us. By no means should we suppress any emotions. In fact, I would advise anyone to feel as many as possible. Remember the situations surrounding them. Remember how you felt before, during and after. Compare with other emotions. Look for any automatic reactions associated with any particular emotion. Just one exercise for knowing yourself.

But concerning the nature of emotions here is a quote from "The Book of Secrets" by Osho.

"How can an alert man feel hatred and anger? It may look paradoxical, but it is so. One who is asleep cannot be without hatred. It is impossible. he can only pretend that there is no anger, no hatred. He can only pretend that there is love, compassion, kindness, sympathy. Those are all pretensions. Quite the contrary happens to the one who has awakened. If anger is needed, he can only pretend. He cannot be angry; he can only pretend! If anger is needed -- and sometimes it is needed -- he can only pretend. He cannot be sad, but if it is needed he can pretend that he is sad."

In other words the illness that affects us is sleep. Not our character or emotions or even our programs. When you are asleep the emotions go back and forth like a pendulum. But when you are awake, aware and watching you are above the situation and you pull up the energy with you. The energy can't help but move up to where your attention is.

Energy cannot be created nor destroyed. Energy can only be transmuted.

Another quote from the same book....

"Energy is indestructible. It can only change into different forms; it can never become nothing. Energy cannot be suppressed; it can only be transformed. A suppressed energy will become a cancer. If you feel anger, two ordinary routes are available: either you express it or suppress it. If you express it, then it becomes a chain, because then you create anger in the other person and he will express it -- and there is no end to it.

Then the other ordinary alternative is to suppress it, and when you suppress it you are creating a wound within yourself. That will be a suffering. That will create problems. And the anger will go on being suppressed, and you will become a volcano of anger.

[A third option exists] When you feel that anger is coming -- be uninterruptedly aware. Don't suppress it and don't express it. Do a third thing, take the third alternative: be suddenly aware that anger is coming. This awareness changes the energy that is moving as anger into a different energy. The very energy that is known as anger becomes compassion. Through alterness there is the transmutation. Alertness is the alchemy. When you bring altertness, awareness, to any mood, any feeling, any energy, it changes its nature and quality. It is never the same again, and a new route opens. The horizontal movement has stopped. With alertness it becomes vertical, it moves upwards. This is a different dimension."

Transmute lil buddy, transmute.

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
is kinda hard to choke down when we have to look at what we're looking at, namely suffering and evil.

I agree with you totally; but I'm not IN the kind of body that doesn't mind experience, but just enjoys every thought.

Not yet.

Someday.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Yes, I do recognize the Genesis story as allegory.

I wouldn't necessarily call it blame when referring to the serpent. We decided to take part in the physical so to quote the cliche "It takes 2 to tango". Just a matter of identification not blame.

I would only disagree with one thing you wrote.

"Originally "Man" was Created with NO Free Will."

If we didn't have Free Will we couldn't have made the choice to take fruit from the tree. By metaphorically taking the fruit our eyes were opened to a wider range of Free Will. A self serving Free Will. Self Serving being limited. Limited being negative. Negative being dark. The darker we get the dumber we get. The dumber we get the less we know how dumb we are. This goes on until we become like the serpent and seek to enslave to remain alive. You know, like we do with Cows.

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
Quote: "The situations are set up on earth to create negative emotional energy in us. Anger, hate, jealousy, etc.. This negative emotional energy is IT's food. This is how IT sustains itself."

I definitely agree with your above statement!!!

You do realize that the Genesis story is just an Allegory - Right? Why do you Blame the Serpent? Originally "Man" was Created with NO Free Will. The "Original Sin" Caused the Fall of Humanity - but Remember the Tree was called "Knowledge of Good & Evil". So now we DO have Free Will & we can CHOOSE Good & in doing so ascend back up the "Tree of Life" into Righteousness!

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Emily:

What a thoughtful essay on the community. You have formed it in your mind and expressed it quite clearly. I read through it and recognized your Judaic origin and faith. You focus a lot on the laws and expectations of the community, which seems to be an expression of your own personality.

I hope that you can understand that many of the refugees from this world will not be particularly religious. Mosaic law will not matter to them, indeed they will be people unified by spiritual sense that cannot be defined by laws or traditions. We are gentiles, brought to the light by the spirit of goodness and wisdom that dwells with God.

Some of us will be brought By God Himself, some by Christ, others by Moses, some will come seeking refuge from a society increasingly ruled by demonic influences.

I don't expect it will be to effective to have rigid expectations of the people to adhere to any kind of uniformity. In fact, that is what we are trying to escape. People looking at one another in judgment is good for juries and councils, not for how we deal with one another.

I think making any kind of expectations would be premature. A community built while the world is free rfom any major crisis would necesarily be a business venture, or the people would be driven to poverty, and disperse. Perhaps that's how we should approach this. We need to have a means of support, be it by tilling the ground, raising specialty crops, rasing livestock, or specializing in technical work. For example, jewelry-making, stone-cutting, computer outsourcing, software design, anything else that can be done from a semi-remote location.

Maybe it's not time yet.

Arkaleus

[Edited on 19-11-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
You mean, taking a day off ??

You mean, everybody washing your hands after they go to the toilet?

You mean, sacrificing animals without pain and suffering?

You mean, giving women having their period a few days off?

You mean, having to hire people to go work in the fields?

You mean, paying salaries and taxes--not figuring out how to bypass that whole process?

Honey, I thinking you're missing something here. Sure, I'm utilizing the Biblical expressions; but the Rules are pure commonsense and practicality.

Which one do you want to eliminate?

Here. Here's the whole set of 255 mitzvot.

Please inform me, which of these principles of relationship, cleanliness, public safety and morality you would want to delete because it was too trivial or too culturally-focused to bother with.

I'm sitting here waiting with baited breath. I gotta see this.

www.abidemiracles.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
These are good things, each of them.

The list you gave me in your post would be exactly how I would frame them. No need for the highly developed codes. Associating these things with religion or any specific kind of faith is where mankind keeps corrupting itself. These sensible rules become codified, traditional, and then you have the enforcement of these matters.

No longer is it a matter of simple hygeine, or courtesy, or civic virtue, it becomes a matter of unclean and clean, abomination and holy, and you again slay the prophets and Christs. You understand human nature enough to see that we have a need for communal rules, but how we frame them and express them needs to be in a manner that does not propigate evil. Mankind's nature extends beyond the 3rd and 4th generation. Look FAR ahead.

That's the careful skill of separating church and civics. When you don't, you Kill Christ, Socrates, and Me.

I would have perfection and Liberty, Not Law and Liberty. Do you understand? I don't want to live with people who are not like me.

Maybe the community I want to live in is not one you would be comfortable in.

Alas, I am doomed to a hermitage. I shall have nothing but animals to visit my domain! We'll see.

Thoughtfully yours, Arky

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
How's 'bout a compromise ya'll?

As I see it there are two rules.

1. Take no action to impose on another's Free Will.

2. Give of yourself as you have been given.

Parents will have the ultimate role of teaching their children the way to "Be". The community will just reinforce this by example.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It's not that laws are rules. It's that, that's the way things work out for everybody's health and good times.

Right. So once a person knows what is health-full and prosperity-generating, he doesn't need to look at the rules at all. He knows what to do.

The only people who need rules are the ones that don't already know how to be healthy, happy and whole.

That's why the rules are framed as "reasons for doing things."

I have another account that's just a walk through the community, that also explains why things are done the way they are [but not as if there are any rules to the place at all].

There's no sign that says, "keep off the grass" or "don't stick your gum to the underside of the desk."

Lots of good information can be simply understood if the basic population is not a bunch of --uh-- oh oh, I can't say it here. But you know what I mean, eh?

[Edited on 19-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It all burns down to what do "I" "You" or "We" choose to believe as individuals.
What makes any of us think we are right or are on the right path of truth and enlightenment, whether it is spiritual or science or whatever one chooses.
We make the choices, we attract what we want, sometimes whether we think we want it or not.
Labels get us nowhere, and none of us can make another person change, we can change other people however, but thats a different story.
If you choose to believe why couldn't it be real?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join