It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Analysis of the Real Conspiracy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The economic system is on the brink of toppling; the dollar and all our national debts are going down the drain. Soon we'll have no foreign exchange left to pay off our national debt; and we as a nation will be in the same situation as South American countries--broke.

As a result, with bankruptcy of the national Gummint, those of us past working age are going to have to come up with a substitute for Social Security pretty quick.

Communities such as the Benedictine model could make up for a great deal of currency shortages that we are going to experience.

That is why I am taking the time now to articulate and describe community based on cooperation because that's where I wanna be--not in an expensive cubbyhole apartment that takes half my present income, just to have shelter now.

Get it?

[Edited on 17-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
So what? You can't eat dollars anyway.
Many countries have gone bankrupt, it was not the end of the world.
What is special now in the USA is that the banks own everything. In good times, in crisis, the banks always make a profit. In time, they gobble all the natural resources (land). And then people become servants. America: the land of the debt-ridden.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Quote: "If you had millions of people running around achieving Enlightenment *THEY* would Lose all Power. That's what *IT* is. The denial of the fact that the Kingdom of Heaven is WITHIN! It's not something that's millions of miles in the sky and unattainable by mere mortals. It's within you and it is something that you will have to develop. Knowledge and Wisdom is necessary! The Snake that everyone feared was truly the Savior."

Excellent! Yup you got it - Know Thy Self! We have another Winner!!!
I always did admire the SERPENT!!!

[Edited on 17-11-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Deceit and deception are not the attributes of God.

These experiences are merely part of our trials that will end when predator serpents get chased off our planet again, as before [Gen 6].

Then we'll begin again and try to get it right this time: community without top-down obfuscations and without thought control.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
3:1
Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden

3:2
And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3:3
But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

3:4
And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die

3:5
For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil

And the attributes of Yahweh are that of a "good" God? The snake was actually providing humans with the ability to have realization and become truly human! He was not lying when he said that "Ye shall surely not die". In actuality we were given the ability to truly live! If the Old Testament was the book we were meant to live by, then why was Jesus, the true Savior sent? He was sent to free mankind from the Demiurge's control and lead them to their spiritual home with the Supreme God.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Yep!

Hey Emily does THIS Ring a Bell:

"Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scribes have taken the Keys of Knowledge and Hidden them. They themselves have not entered, nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to. ***You, however, be as Wise as Serpents and as Innocent as Doves."***"

-Gospel of Thomas

[Edited on 18-11-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hi all:

I have encountered the serpent many tims in my studies. It seems as though it comes from an even more ancient school of mysteries than Christianity. The serpent was regarded as a symbol for subtle knowledge, and represented many different forms of wisdom.

There is a Hellenistic tendency in certain Gnostic gospels to call the serpent the "giver of wisdom." I think this is due to its more ancient connotations to the Greeks being a symbol for wisdom. Hebrew traditions always held the serpent in low esteem, so we are likely to see all sorts of conflicting writings about serpents and what they represent.

To understand this issue better, you have to know the different flavors of Gnostic teachings. They all loved the savior, but many of them wove him into their existing myths. This was done to a great degree by the Romans, as you can imagine the distorting effect of the pagan nations of Rome absorbing Chrstianity. Once they did so, they tried to standardize it, just like they have done to everything else, and that's what gave us the Roman Catholic tyranny and the elimination of all "heretical" truths.

This destruction of light is what I blame for the curent condition of mankind - We were blinded again, even after Christ appeared, and civil authorities regained their rule. At first the church was the authority of spiritual matters, and now in America, only civil authorities have any power. Now, the power is moving from the civil system into the NWO/Globalist combination.

The question is about power! Christ made the individual powerful to rule over all things, and the NWO has emerged from the darkness to destroy the individual and make this world a collective slave planet.

It is foolish for people not to address the spiritual component of the NWO and its associated groups and activites - Anyone trying to pursue or fight it will fail if they do not build themselves from this key awareness.

The NWO IS a spiritual reorganization of the world. Actaully, what it does it DISPLACE spirituality in peoples and nations, and replace it with a system of economies and international relationships. It makes "free-market democracies" which is just a code word for a society where the forces of media and consumerism rule. It is by design, and by the malicious plotting of very powerful people. They want to rule this world, they want to own you physically, and spiritually. People that don't recognize that this is a two edged sword are dangerously ignorant, and cannot hope to be successful.

Arkaleus

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Arkaleus, I agree wholeheartedly. Which is why I find it odd that this was moved to the Faith, Spirituality & Theology section. The NWO at it's root is a spiritual battle! To deny this is to give into IT. The evil presence is very real and it's nature and purpose it to destroy good, that is all it knows. It has been eternally cut off from the supernal triad and will do ANYthing to try and regain it's spirit.

[Edited on 18-11-2004 by cursed]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
IT doesn't want to rejoin the Godhead. IT CANNOT rejoin the Godhead. IT has moved into its own place, and it's place is not a very good one. So angry at IT's departure from the higher cosmic realms, that IT has made great efforts to occupy and rule THIS earthly realm.

IT has expressed itself through this world's governments and institutions. That's why you can't divorce intelligent discussion about the nations of the world from spiritual matters. Spiritual forces govern men more than political ones. They remain after nations crumble, they remain after men die.

IT remains too. IT has a persistence on this world because it is continually replenishing ITs power base by parasiting and thieving from the living who are born in this world. We must fight IT by wisdom only. Only a prepared mind can defeat IT, by keeping IT from attaching to you and others around you. IT relies on human ignorance to thrive. IT is demonic, persitent, and the enemy of all life on this world.

It is not a god, not a glory, not any kind of native to this world. It must be removed from this world, along with all its servants and slaves. Only then can we cleanse this earth and recovery our LIBERTY.

Again LIBERTY is the issue here. IT wants to destroy LIBERTY from this earth. Our current government is quite busy assisting IT and its global counterparts in ITs wanton destruction of the world's partitions and Liberties. IT is behind the trilateralists: IT will reward them with vast power and wealth for tying up all of thie world's resources and commerce into a system of hopeless interdependence. IT will make kings of these men for a short time.

These are unworthy men, who came from the merchant classes, and they have grown far too big for their britches. They are not spiritually able to form goverments, not enlightened enough to maintain Liberty. They are slowing becoming absorbed into IT, and will lose their humanity to IT. Once that happens, they will lose their ability to maintain this monstrosity, and it will fall to pieces, freeing the nations and the souls of men.

Arkaleus

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
to "just say No," act out "No," respond with "No," and show our colors by taking the consequences cheerfully.

That's how martyrdom conquers evil--by MAKING "NO," STICK.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Seraphim_Serpente

I found the coolest book at the Library the other day: Thrice Greatest Hermes which is a collection of very rare and ancient manuscripts published by a group in the USA. It represents a large colelction of Gnostic and heretical writings based upon the old Egpytian and Greek mysteries.

By the way, I love your sig. I was reading the Apology of Socrates, where he is questioning his accusers in his famous trial shortly before he was forced to drink the Hemlock. He asked: "What makes men good?" And his accuser said: "The laws."

It is curious that I have asked this same question to many of my peers, and many of them give the EXACT SAME ANSWER, in the same words. It is theroy of mine that the same spirit mind that was in the accusers of Socrates are in the accusers of Free men today.

Arkaleus

[Edited on 19-11-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I suppose I worded things wrong. IT does not want to return to the Godhead or supernal triad because IT has forgotten. However, IT has a longing for change and realizes that being stuck with nothing but knowledge is detrimental. So, IT sees all of these beings full of light and realizes that is what IT is missing and attempts to steal the light. Thus, it is purely parasitic.

Emily, I really wish it was that easy, but we are dealing with something of an entirely different nature. To an untrained eye IT could appear as good. It is ultimately deceitful and by any means necessary will trick people into thinking IT is going to benefit them. That is why it is of utmost importance for a group of truly illuminated people who can see IT for what it truly is to take up the fight.

I, for one, petition that this topic be moved back to the NWO section. I think this is something that people NEED to see.

[Edited on 18-11-2004 by cursed]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Also, this is not the first time a battle like this has occured. Most people have no clue what was actually going on during the times of WWII. Let's just say, there was a MUCH larger fight going on than the one everyone is familiar with. It was close, but the light triumphed.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
How else can "pacific" people take up the fight, except to drop out of ITS control, and go do something ELSE?

Arkaleus, did you ever take a look at the Benedictine model?

www.abidemiracles.com...

I got it finished.

And the model for manifesting what is needed, to assemble a community:

www.abidemiracles.com...

And the model for building eco-co-housing

www.abidemiracles.com...

Happy times!

OH! And yes yes yes! This thread needs to GO BACK TO THE NWO CATEGORY. It is essential to the problem of mechanization that we face.

[Edited on 18-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Quote: "IT relies on human Ignorance to thrive."

Exactly! Our Ignorance is Their Power!

The same Battle Continues now & that it started even before WWI!

I often am Amazed by how much Communications Bandwith we have & how most Problems develop out of Mis-Communication. Can you imagine what we can do if we Utilize the Bandwith more efficiently? What do we get instead? = Spam, Commercials & Advertizements -> feels like "OTHER" to me!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
not following you.... I'll just add a dancing banana to distract you all from my ignorance

Let me clarify myself, This struggle has been going on infinitely, but not since WWII has it reached such a critical point.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
since WWII.

The dictionary definition of "pacific" is "peaceful."

How about, Law-abiding?

How about, moral, ethical and fair? . . . the people who care about others?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
"The Serpent" tricked us. The serpent offered up the "tree of knowledge" and told us that we would become gods. We fell because we took the offer. The "sin" was thinking that knowledge was outside of us and we needed to "gain it" for some reason. After that thought, it was made manifest and here we are searching after the knowledge we've always possessed. In other words, we mentally cut ourself off from the source. The serpent held up "his" end of the bargain and gave us the physical knowledge. But only to control us.

The situations are set up on earth to create negative emotional energy in us. Anger, hate, jealousy, etc.. This negative emotional energy is IT's food. This is how IT sustains itself. "Negative" emotions are actually limiting emotions. They are usually a closed loop, like anger. If one only experiences these limiting emotions they will slowly lose their ability to manifest their own life energy (by keeping the channel to the source within, clean). This is what happened to the serpent long ago. So it needs to create that energy outside itself. It needed to trap a race of souls in bodies where it could control the minds easily. Then it could use the power of the light to create the energy it needs to survive.

If you go around feeling limitless emotions like pure unconditional love you know what the serpent thinks of that...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
is kinda hard to choke down when we have to look at what we're looking at, namely suffering and evil.

I agree with you totally; but I'm not IN the kind of body that doesn't mind experience, but just enjoys every thought.

Not yet.

Someday.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Quote: "The situations are set up on earth to create negative emotional energy in us. Anger, hate, jealousy, etc.. This negative emotional energy is IT's food. This is how IT sustains itself."

I definitely agree with your above statement!!!

You do realize that the Genesis story is just an Allegory - Right? Why do you Blame the Serpent? Originally "Man" was Created with NO Free Will. The "Original Sin" Caused the Fall of Humanity - but Remember the Tree was called "Knowledge of Good & Evil". So now we DO have Free Will & we can CHOOSE Good & in doing so ascend back up the "Tree of Life" into Righteousness!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join