It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Analysis of the Real Conspiracy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
is some land--couple thousand acres somewhere.

Got some we can "have" and populate?

Naturally, with the Feds glomming onto every inch of available real estate, this is going to be our biggest obstacle, and also the reason the Israelites had to wait forty years in the wilderness.

Land is pricey--whether you buy it yourselves or whether God gives you a hunk.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Oh yeah there is some land right.......

Want to know more speak to me on a one to one basis.

As for the fbi, well its a war and all I got to say is war aint pretty

So let them try to stop me. Well see how far they get-LOL.

Getting to a better level is always going to be hard, so obivously be prepared for a fight Emily (not u and me I mean it). So be prepared mentally, physically and spritually.

As for It and me, like I said I am only as strong as far as the people are behind me. Divided we fall, together we stand tall.

If not,
well there is always God!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
is some land--couple thousand acres somewhere.

Got some we can "have" and populate?

Naturally, with the Feds glomming onto every inch of available real estate, this is going to be our biggest obstacle, and also the reason the Israelites had to wait forty years in the wilderness.

Land is pricey--whether you buy it yourselves or whether God gives you a hunk.

Contact the Canadian government and see if they have something like the U.S.'s "99 year lease".

Get ahold of Soros or some other philanthropist and see if they want to put their money where their mouth is.

Form a virtual community and start pooling resources.

Start a business.

Check out the people that are already doing things like this. Just as an example I know of a group that has set up a network of businesses that accept gold dollars. In fact, if you research you will find pockets of these groups around the world.

Start researching extensively. Don't think for a second that you would have to start from scratch. There are many like minded individuals out there already moving forward with plans like this. Find them. Database them and what they do. Then start connecting them. Make the physical connections. Begin consolodating all the like minded individuals. Find the common goals and focus on those. I've seen groups that alienate others by adding in religious beliefs and so forth. They concentrate on the differences so the groups stay dispersed and weak.

That's just my thoughts.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
but to WHOM are you delegating this task?

I'm just curious ... how this "line of authority" seems to be working.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hey Ark, i remember somewhere you mentioned that you were attacked by "it" Can you tell us exactly what happened and what you were doing about the time it happened and how it went away?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hee hee

Emily, the key to realize here that we are the types of people who do not need an authority. We don't have leaders, rulers, kings.

We form synergies based upon our abilities. We don't form dominance Heirarchies. That's the game the other side plays. We recognize superiority in others, but we don't serve them. When we develop superiority in ourselves, we don't use it for our own authority. We are judges of things, and servants of each other, because our joy comes from goodness. And when things are well done, we rejoice, because we are like that.

That's the kind of community we need to have. What leader? What authority? What on earth do we need that for? People are going to ask the smartest person all the questions, and the richest person is going to have all the things everyone else will need. God gives us each our strengths.

Arky

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hey, Luv, have you seen the new plan to consolidate the US, Mexico and Canada and strip us all of our civil rights so there won't be any uprisings over who gets what [in the bargain]?

Perhaps you and I don't need leadership; but if any plebes want to come along, they will. They will want and need guidance.

You know, we're all at different stages. I believe African shamans say, there are fourteen steps from the infant to the ascended master.

We have to be prepared to deal with each step of the way, and be able to provide limits and boundaries for each point-of-view.

That's the tough part Moses had to deal with, and Joshua had to deal with and David had to deal with; and William and Mary had to deal with, and so on.

It's not just for us who are in touch with Eternity. There's a "mixed company" out there that is going to want to survive along with us and others like us. We have to have "levels." A toddler doesn't have the same freedom that a mature journeyman has.

Even people who are connected to the rest of the universe--even these have to deal with the stages of life; and dealing with the stages of life means taking turns. And taking turns means, there have to be orderly rungs and visible options and viable opportunities for each person in community. Or else, people get discouraged and disgusted and they leave. And when they leave, you lose not only their skills, but you also lose their children.

This is not so simple, Hon. We have to plan for everybody's good behavior so we can all get along.

I have a file I'll send to you about the way a monastery operates, to adapt to everyone's individual needs and personalities. Where did I put that? And how can I send it to you? It's quite long.

It's just a place to start, okay?

Aeonian [my nom de plume]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
What I do know is that the time is getting shorter and certain things like freedom of use are being clamped.

It is not a matter of leadership. Its a matter of who will take charge and be the first to make a move. It is a very interesting time to be in indeed!

In the 20s, 30s, 40s, and 50s. The human speceis got a bit of knowledge.

In the 60s, 70s, and 80s the info for us got more established and certain things were startin to show. Through the nineties and the nuaghties the info is now so wide and open spread that the higher powers are wondering what to do with it.

I tried to acsess a web site which I usually go to and it wasnt there anymore (no big deal right). Well the question is why? If this is all nonsense or to be taken lightly why would it be taken off. Why not just leave it with the rest of the wacos and loonys that are on the internet.

Anyway, as far Im concerned. Something dosent add up, and because of this Im just going to keep my mind open.

So for the time being people Im gonna concentrate on further study untill I see a definite conclusion.

Untill then, laterz.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
What's the site that disappeared?

freedomdomain.com is gone--inaccessible today.

What questions are still hanging, for you?

What I know for sure is this: Predators can always cull a herd at will. Our planet has a large number of predators LOOSE.

The only way we'll ever be free again is if someone Bigger comes here and culls the predators for us.

God.

We can't do it; and we can't make them leave us alone.

Aeonian [new nom de plume]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
I have heard this argument many many times.

Liberty and Law are not brothers. Liberty and Freedom are not the same things.

A good being does not require a law. A law requires a system of authority, a submission to penalty, and a form of life that brings one under the subjugation of another.

[edit on 9-11-2004 by Arkaleus]

*edited because i actually forgot to write something and to shorten the quote

Forming small communities wont work. That would only present a solid target for attacking. the only way for nothing solid to form, whether good or evil is chaos. good existsed, evil used chaos, evil institutes order. as long as we keep it in chaos neither one will gain a hold, which actually favors independence.

The law is the definition of where your nose begins and where my fist swinging should stop. you are right when you say the first two commandments are the whole law.

The best way to win is to disrupt the communications of the bad. it was done by God in gen 11 in babel. oh and btw Jesus is the son of God.
God does exsist or else nothing else would or could. no gnosticism needed.

this IT is the nothingness. Evil is a shaded mirror that nothingness uses to convince you that you are a reflection.

[edit on 2004-11-16 by NuTroll]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hey Arky - you must be a Romantic Lover or a Fool!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Yes, I am a romantic when it comes to Liberty. Not everyone gets to enjoy the same place as my kind do. Being around imperfect people who cannot rule themselves is a great burden to me. I have no intention of leading imperfect people into paradise. It is not something that is going to happen.

What is needed is a place for people like myself to gather. It is not good that we be spread out over all the earth. That makes us suffer more than we should. I have no intention to become a civil authority, like Moses. What I have cannot be shared with the masses. Jesus said the same thing. Christ himself never intimated to the masses, in fact he plainly stated that very few would ever find the kingdom.

1. Those who are a part of the Kingdom, need no fear death or anything else that comes from this world.

2. Why then, don't we join ourselves, since we know one another by our spirits already, and can recognize our own kind immediately? Gathering ourselves into a community gives us every positive advantage. What do we need to fear for? If we are attacked and murdered, so what? At least we won't die alone, like we would otherwise have done.

Our kind don't fear death, mainly because we have prepared ourselves for the life to come, rather than this material world. What then, is holding us back? What do we owe these animals that we dwell around? They only envy and hate us, and seek advnatage over us, and endlessly pester and molest our kind.

I have no more business with the profane, nor they with I, I would gather up my brothers and sisters and put ourselves among our own kind.

What can be said against this? I cannot bear slavery and bondage anymore to this filthy world, where every petty man can come and rub his filthy hands all over me, and speak with his meat-rotten breath at me, when he is nothing but a thief and a deceiver. Let him go live in the cities, and let us retire to the countryside.

Ask yourselves this, free ones: Do you still love the things of this world? That is the bond you are held with. Only when you are strong enough to break it can you come with Me.

Christ never invitied worldly people into the Kingdom. He said that only those who were prepared by the Father could receive Him. Kind puts the modern sense of salvation on its' ear, eh? A careful analysis of your faith is in order, because I am of the opinion that if you aren't already rebelling against this world and seeking a release from it, then you never will.

Arky

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
If we love mankind, we are here to serve, not be served.

That is my intention, objective and goal.

If I wanted merely to live in peace, glory and joy, I would have remained in the Subjective Heaven where struggle does not exist.

But, I'm here, so I have to deal with whatever shows up with God's Name on it, including sinners, reprobates, lost children and wannabe's.

Then I merely ask God: What do you want me to do, next?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Emily.

What doesnt add up is the whole situation of conspiracey theroists attuide towards our future . And freemasons onto bettering our future. I have not one thing agasint freemasons, in actual fact I might one day become one!
Its just that there is something more to the aspect of freemasonary than what meets the eye than what they would have non masons beleive. As for the conspiracey theoroists I think most of them have thier own head up thier asses. I mean some of the nonsense that they talk, and what takes the right p, is some of them expect us as a people to beleive it and then part with our own hard earned cash to listen to get the uptodate jucy details BEFORE ANYBODY ELSE yeah right! (more like juciy, runny poo).

I thought all of Gods information was free to us as a people!

Oh wait a sec, man/woman has the touch of It so of course we as a people cant get the info free.

Some of us probabbly wont even see or hear the right info, and that really is a low down dirty shame.

From what Ive learned so far, is that people like Arky and yourself are onto something wich everybody should really take note off.

As for other people that I have read on this ats web site. A lot just chat pure pap. But there are others that think on a level like we would may think.

Im here for enlightment and progressing onto a better future. I know how corny this sounds, but its true I am wanting a better futrue for all.

But I also want my cake and eat It!-lol. Seriously I want to enjoy my time while Im on this planet while Im doing my studying towards a better future.

But again for your question Emily, what doesnt add up is simply that obviously other people dont want to be on the same wavelength or would rather just let the scum do what they would please. Simply beacuse the scum are too strong.

Anway update on freedomdomain.com (by the way dont take this sight too seriously: its made up mostlly of interesting info but unfortunately its not easy getting hold of the proper info-which is what Im in the process of getting!)

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
That was a Tarot reference BTW.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you. Link

Just to stir up the thinking a bit did you ever think that maybe we weren't meant to be all together. The game has been set up with us scattered around the globe. If we are together our area of influence is decreased. And if our frequencies are similar no distance keeps us separated. Not trying to dampen anyones vision of happiness of earth. We should, however, look at the situation from a soul perspective. My frequency was quite influential while residing in the seething underbelly of the beast called corporate america. Light started shining through the people there. I didn't do anything in particular. I just lived and acted as much from the soul as possible and this gives an unseen OK to other souls that's it's ok to wake up and be who they really are. Seriously, these people didn't have a clue to the higher order of things (consciously). But it didn't matter because the work was being done on an unseen level. When you willfully put yourself in an overwhelmingly low frequency situation it opens a door to allow our help from the other side to get to other people. When there is nothing but low frequency thought then the higher thoughts can't penetrate.

I suppose I'm just saying that for us to finish our tasks here and possibly graduate from this infernal incarnating, it may not be all that necessary to be in close physical proximity. Networking, of course, is of utmost importance. And we currently have the perfect tool to do this with (inter-net).

After saying all that, I'm actually planning on working with one such group and possibly be in close physical proximity. I just wanted to offer up a slightly different perspective. Food for Thought.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Shadow.

I agree with what you are saying. Just because Im over in Europe and you may be down the road or in another country dosent mean that we cant get thru this period of negative frequencies.

When I say we as a poeple sholud be uniting agasint It and its evil forces that are spread across the world, I dont actually mean in the pyhsical presence as such. Of course it would be nice to meet up and do things as a people physically all the time.

But just like Jesus said, one does not have to be in physical contact to actually make things progress. There are the mental and spirtual side of things one must consider.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
22. Jesus saw some babies nursing. He said to his disciples, "These nursing babies are like those who enter the (Father's) kingdom."

They said to him, "Then shall we enter the (Father's) kingdom as babies?"

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

The Gnostic scriptures portray Christianity in the same light as almost all other major religions and even Hermeticism. Self-exploration is necessary. We must become like Jesus and God. Only by developing yourself to the point where you encompass both male and female aspects, basically becoming one, you will then be able to enter heaven! That's why the early church did not include the scriptures! If you had millions of people running around achieving enlightenment they would lose all power. That's what IT is. The denial of the fact that the Kingdom of Heaven is within! It's not something that's millions of miles in the sky and unattainable by mere mortals. It's within you and it is something that you will have to develop. Knowledge and Wisdom is necessary! The snake that everyone feared was truly the savior.

The kingdom of God cometh not with observation; neither shall they say, Lo here! or, Lo there! For behold, the kingdom of God is within you. (Luke 17:20-21)

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm not familiar with the gospel of Thomas, and it's Greek to me.

But, if you want to do something besides live in Chaos, you're gonna hafta be able to discipline YOUR BEHAVIOR and study and keep your own thoughts from disturbing the thoughts of other, as in

www.abidemiracles.com...

You wanna live in a community of Ascendants? Well, expect to squander yourself on other people because that's what Ascendants >DO

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

It is not a matter of leadership. Its a matter of who will take charge and be the first to make a move. It is a very interesting time to be in indeed!

Yes, but why "now"? Why the urgency?
What is it so special about us?
What about the billions of people that have come before?
What about other conscious beings in the universe?

This is an ongoing process. It will go on until the end of time.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join