It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Analysis of the Real Conspiracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This has evolved into an excellent thread. It tells me that many of us have simultaneously formed an awareness that did not exist before - We have all seen it privately, and reacted to it in a similar fashion. Its causes, origin and nature have resolved themselves in our minds the same way.

I would fancy that this is because of a common spirit that teaches us wisdom, and because it is the duty of our lives to resist and defeat this threat to the world. It is something that Heaven has arranged by its providence. That is why we are so frendly to the idea of forming a community where we can join our people into a solidarity.

I believe that Providence has inspired us to this end, so that we might preserve a remnant of our people - a place where we could contemplate the spiritual nature of this world without interference from the oppressions of IT and ITs minions. As I said before, the last people to try this were the Mormons. They were moderately successful until their prophet died. No true prophets rose again from their numbers - only administrators and scholarly gents. Now they are led by an entrenched legion of old men who favor the construction of buildings over the perfection of souls.

If we were to form a group, then it would be under the gnostic ideal of individual freedom. it is our way that each person attain his own religion and perfection, and that he share his unique gifts with the community. Self-sufficiency is not as important as keeping the influence of evil out.

The essenes were a good example of this. They recognized IT in similar terms as we do, and had very specific rules of purity. They noticed that the powers of darkness would attach to a person like an actual material contaminant, and would prescribe long periods of purification, various rituals and rules which would cleanse the person of this evil material, and eventually allow that person to join the holy community.

It is to our advantage to draw upon these traditions, and learn from them, because they are our best weapon we can form against IT - because IT has desired to dominate and control our world and wrap ALL living areas under its influence, and fill them with ITs people. To build a safe haven on private land, where each of us holds a share, is perhaps the best way.

The amish do it, the ammonites do it, the Reformed Mormon polygamists do it, The essenses did it, and now we must do it. We must be the haven of American Liberty, because it will flee to us for protection. It cannot dwell anymore in the cities, or in the great places, because it is under invasion and threat of enslavement. We can write, publish, work our trades and talents, and excersise every advantage God has grantes us from this safe place.

We can teach our own children with wise lessons, granting them the advantage in every wisdom, until the time comes for them to choose for themselves if they wish to adopt the good cause of a pure life, or return to the ways of death and the cities. that is something each individual must do for themselves. We are a nation of Liberty, and cannot bind one another selfishly.

I am still too young to be much of a leader in a community, but I imagine over the next ten years these things will begin to occur.

Arkaleus

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Quote: "Many of you don't know about the Gnostics, they realized this Demonic force was Pretending to be God, and that it was JESUS that revealed this to them. You see, the religion of Jesus Christ is really about the perfection of CIVILIZATION, and the Liberation of this world from the forces of this Demonic IT and its powers of Darkness."

Very Well Said. Bravo!!! I hope that a Lot of you are learning something out there in the Ether - especially you GadFly!

After doing a Lot of Research - I have come to the Conclusion that YHVH is Not the GOD of True Christians. He is the "Creator" i.e. he Rules the MATERIAL REALM - including Money. As we all know Humans have
Material Bodies - but we also have a SPIRIT & SOUL & Consciousness!!!
This is the True meaning of "Human Nature".

ELOHIM is the GOD of True Christians! The Book of Genesis has been Manipulated & Misinterpreted a whole LOT throughout History - Exodus is pretty Twisted too - I could go into more detail if you like.

Behold:

IS-is (MOTHER-Holy Spirit) - RA (the SUN of GOD & the SON of GOD) -
EL-ohim (GOD the FATHER) = ISRAEL - the TRUE RIGHTEOUS & CHOSEN of GOD - NOT a so-called "Secular" Middle Eastern State!

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
In the next couple of days, this link will work; and then we can all share our experiences with the technique of "manifesting good." [It's not all typed in html yet; almost there.]

www.abidemiracles.com...

Then, when somebody manifests some land, we can begin the process of magnetizing ourselves to it and purifying our desires.

Community can then follow on, the desire to be community.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I am so very happy to hear that I am not the only one in the universe who has made this connection.

It has been a terribly lonely road until now.

The connection I am making between our modern day IT and the demonic demiurge of the lower heavens the Gnostics described is very important to understand. That's the root of the "Conspiracy" and the cause for all these evil things. It's the same IT that has always tried to rule this world.

Now that the whole earth is full and IT can move freely over its entire surface, IT has made some diabolical plans for total tyranny.

Here is my grand theory: The secret groups that meet at the high levels of this world - the Bildeburgs especially - are actaully channeling IT into this world, and serving as as its throne or seat. They are acting as the HOSTS of ITs will, and acting as its agents. While they speak with one another about mundane wordly matters, a whole other kind of celestial combination is taking place in the minds of these folks. IT is gathering strength and unity and influence by their combination of will and intention, because all its needs is for these people to make the world similar enough so that its single mind can rule all places with equal ease. This is what is behind the Trilateriasts! To make the world similar in all places is to deliver the world to their master, because then IT's will can be expressed with ease and can push through wherever IT wants to.

Total slavery. Total control. A kingdom of bodies for that which has no body. That is IT.

These people are traitors to the human race, and enemies of all mankind, even while they pretend to be our benefactors. The have sold us out to the demons, all while stoking the fires under us, to strip our souls bare and reduce our nations to nothing but demon-hives and material generators for their extravagant lifestyles.

Obviously, the world cannot exist under such conditions for long, it will begin to disease and die, and the nations will lose their vitality and creativity, even their will to live. Demons are like diseases to livnig things, they cannot be allowed to enter into civilizaed places, or else destruction and canker is the only result. The horrible truth is that if the entire world becomes like these men and women intend, then the entire world will fall into great tribulation and chaos, and the entire system will come crashing down.

Arkaleus

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So, let's go become transparent in the earth and "hide."

Let's build community that is undetectable from a satellite; that uses earth's rotational energy for its source of power; that is bermed in and operates as eco-spheres on a planet that has a diminishing and threatened oxygen saturation supply.

Design: www.abidemiracles.com...

This design is a freebie from a man who had a vision in the 1970s; it must be built in clumps with glassed-in passageways between.

Won't it be FUN?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff here in this thread. This is my first post at this site and this being the first thread to really hold my attention, I thought I'd just jump in and say thanks for starting it. And for everyone contributing.

It's all pretty scary stuff, but better to know than be kept in the dark.

I read over some of the texts from Nag Hammadi several months ago. Alot of it makes sense to me, but I must admit that some of it has me confused.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So, why not cite it and quote it so we can put your confusion on the table.

Who knows? Maybe we can sort it out.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Okay. Here's a few from the Gospel of Thomas. These are probably simple to understand for most people but I'm a little slow with these things.

14. Jesus said to them, "If you fast, you will bring sin upon yourselves, and if you pray, you will be condemned, and if you give to charity, you will harm your spirits.

16. Jesus said, "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war.

This one shocked me when I first read it because it sounded like Jesus has come as an opponent to peace. But knowing what I now know, it reads as Jesus coming to destroy the evil spread upon the earth.

114. Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life."

Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Is the Christian West ready for the real Christ yet? I doubt it!

Let whoever can receive it, receive it! That is the lesson of the Gospel of Thomas. That is also the real lesson of Christ: Whoever can abide in perfect Liberty and retain goodness is worthy to enter the kingdom. Christ advised us to do this by retaining a child-like nature. That's the secret. Who can receive it? Almost no one. But those who can are the happiest in the universe.

Some of the Gnostic docs are very confusing to read because we hav eno one to explain them to us. Many of them are allegorical fictions to describe a phenomenon like how the mind heals itself after beings exposed to the dark matter of sin. There is a story called the Pistis Sophia which describes the long process of restoring a mind to its proper light after it is damaged by as assault of darkness, and it describes the nature of those around us who are servants of the darkness, and how they attack with psychic power.

Here's a link: gnosis.org...

It's a really good read for those who are under attack by forces they can't see. I have found no modern church able to heal in this manner.

Arky

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Churches try to put God in a box. That works at some levels of spiritual attunement, especially the initial ones.

But healing from the Dark Side is not something that can be followed like a recipe.

The Dark Side is bound to Ego, bound to Manifestations of Attachment and bound to a form of DNA that is twisted out of itself--each individual differently comprised.

In my case, my spine is twisted like a corkscrew; my neck was broken as a child; and these these injuries I perceive God's TONES.

No church can substitute for His TONES--not even the Gnostics.

This is why an elevated community gets risky--when the members feel they know enough to go it alone in the healing process.

It's almost better to have one guru or teacher with a bunch of plebes; and let God be the one to heal the teacher of his traps, cravings and attachments.

I gave up reading about other gurus seven years ago. I am longer a seeker because I found God. There is nowhere else for me to go or see or do or try or manage.

But if humans want to survive, we have to make up for lost oxygen; we have to grow our own food; we have to place our homes with glass between and over so our children can still play in the sun.

There is no way to do this alone.

And getting into a pi$$ing contest about whose philosophy is the best one will only completely fragment the issue of physical and economic survival.

You wanna get moving or you want to create another survey course in comparative philosophies and religious movements?

Eh?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Arguments? Leaders? Pissing contests? We want to form a group because we are unlike other humans, not because we suffer from the same faults as they.

Let him who is wisest lead. Let all men be wise. If all men are wise, then faoolow the rule of the forum, our teachers in Athens taught us how to do this. It is corrupted men who want to make laws, and we don't wish the corrupted to be among us.

Wise and loving people do not argue among themselves like that. If there is Liberty to do as one would like, all we need do is follow the civil laws of our land, and let reason guide us. Contentions will arise if people become bothered by the behaviors of other people. Spread out then. One of the things we have to avoid is squahing ourselves all in one little place. That's one of the evils we have to unlearn. Just a little room, a line of sight unobstructed by other people. Room to be free. Then cotnentions and misery goes away.

Anyone want to play ball?

Arkaleus

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
1. We can attend to and live out someone else's--other humans'--choices or

2. We can live out our own choices by attending to and teaming with God.

This is all there is. There is no "third option."

Ok, but that completely depends on your definition of "God". G.W. Bush is teaming with "God" as he has proclaimed. Is he correct? He certainly is. He's just taken the dark path back. In fact, as weird as it sounds, I have to give the "evil" human masters of this world credit. At least they are doing something about their destiny. Most human are doing nothing toward their own individual or collective benefit. They only worry about their stupid temporary bodies and making them safe.

In the writings, God expresses the preference that we get what we give.

This is some kind of Law like gravity or nutrition, only giving demands that we attend to and make the choice and follow that choice with behavior.

Of course, the family is where most giving occurs; and IT wants to dissolve all family bonds and knowledge to limit our choices to whom to attend [children and parents] and to whom to give [time, care and thoughts].

It is certainly within the rights of IT to do whatever it wants to us since we collectively give it the OK. I certainly don't disagree with you but family is not necessary for spiritual growth. It help tremendously as does a community. But you can go sit in a cave by yourself without any interaction with anyone and become more spiritual.

I guess my question to you Shadow is: "To whom do you CHOOSE to give your attention--to the Self that IT WANTS to separate from family OR to the Family that God wants to GIVE you?"

Your choice.

Going to the depth of my current feeble understanding....

I never lost the family. All that was required was for me to remember who I am. Then I realized I never really left. Simple logic... are you not a soul in your body at this very second? Then you are already in heaven. You are already with your family. You only left mentally.

Those of us that see and are geared toward the light side of existence may be heading in the same direction. But, we each are on different paths with different perspectives and different understanding. I respect yours as much as my own. That is why I didn't go to far in the U2U. I'm not here to change anyone. I'm only here to give of myself and to learn from others. I'm certain you can teach me things just as I could teach you. That's it. Students/Teachers are what we will be until we all reunite as one. But look around, we still have a long way to go.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1slocr
Okay. Here's a few from the Gospel of Thomas. These are probably simple to understand for most people but I'm a little slow with these things.

I absolutely love the Gospel of Thomas. It has to be the most condensed version of higher knowledge I've ever come across in my years on this planet.

14. Jesus said to them, "If you fast, you will bring sin upon yourselves, and if you pray, you will be condemned, and if you give to charity, you will harm your spirits.

Fasting, Praying and giving to charity are things that MAN told us to do in order to get to "heaven". If you follow what MAN has to say without searching for the answers yourself you will harm your spirit. It's like the blind leading the blind. By following others without doing the work yourself your spirit will not grow. In fact it will become darker and thus harder to break through to higher levels. That is how it will harm your spirit.

16. Jesus said, "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war.

This one shocked me when I first read it because it sounded like Jesus has come as an opponent to peace. But knowing what I now know, it reads as Jesus coming to destroy the evil spread upon the earth.

I don't think Jesus was actually saying that "HE" will come cast conflicts on the world. I think he was referring to the fact that most people thought his teachings would bring peace. But he knew better. He knew his teachings would bring fire, sword and war. But these "negative" things help forge the soul. Like alchemy. Turning "lead" into "gold" using fire and other elements. It's a metaphor for our spiritual journey. Reading the Nag Hammadi and the Bible as a metaphor may open your understanding to the higher realms more. As above, so below.

114. Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life."

Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."

If you read the Gospel of Thomas HERE then you would have seen the disclaimer...
[Saying probably added to the original collection at a later date:]

If you go by the feeling of the rest of the page this last one doesn't quite fit. However....

In order to "enter the kingdom of Heaven" (read: not have to reincarnate back into physical form be that 3d or 4d) one must make the 2 into 1. One must be both male and female. Not talking sexually here of course. The physical is only a metaphor for the spiritual. Talking about the separate male and female energies. They both must be developed and used as one. Earth marriage (as it used to be) gives a hint of that in the physical.

The above may be a completely incorrect interpretation. Please do not take my word for it. Ask yourself for the answers. Of course, "asking" isn't so simple for us. We have been taught to demand. Even "please" is a demand because we use it in anticipation of getting something.

Well, I ramble on. If anything doesn't make sense I'll be happy to explain. And if you wish any more of those verses to be explained through my personal subjectivity it would be my honor/duty to give my interpretations.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Quote: "I have found no modern church able to heal in this manner."

Ditto - Modern Churches are mostly Empty Shell Husks! Doesn't Feel Spiritual at all!

They consider us too Stupid to Know the Truth - To Read Scripture for Ourselves. We are just supposed to follow along - even if the Preacher is just spewing total BS!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Free will.

You--Honey--believe whatever you want. Let all those wonderful thoughts percolate through your marvelous brain.

We will NEVER--I believe--FIGURE OUT who of us is the wisest, smartest, most froward of the group. THAT will never happen. If you want to wait until we figure out who the Leader is, we will never get moving on anything else.

I don't CARE what thoughts you have, or how progressive they are, or where you heard them, or what God you talk to, or whether God talks to you, or whether you know the latest theory of existence, or any or all that.

All that matters to me is whether you can behave yourself, whether you have a firm concept of manners, propriety, appropriateness and decency.

Once our behavioral norms are set, anybody should be able to think any thought they can come up with that doesn't DISTURB the peace of the group.

And that's my take on it.

Leadership will come from people who have skills with regard to functions--not by their conceptualizations, ideologies, doctrines or wishes. All that cognitive stuff is for Sunday Discussion Groups, not for a working community.

Am I wrong?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I guess there really wouldn't be a religious component to this community. We would likely have all sorts of different faiths there.

The ideal would be to have a forum where different fiaths and backgrounds could be discussed. This would reflect the most enlightened communities in the past. Athens, Ottomans, Etc. That's what would invite the most light and stability into our place.

I think our major concern would be an economic one. How would we support our community? What kind of infrastruture would we need? Power, water, roads, mail, all that kind of thing? New communities can be founded outside of incorporated areas easily, but getting the infrastructure out there can be a problem. I don't think our people want to live like amish folks if the don't have to. But I don't think that people who want a luxurious lifestyle will want to be among us either.

Money is required to make this idea happen. We need land, housing, and infrastructure. So how can we make all of this happen outside of the system? It's a big step for many of us. Most of us have never left the suburbs before.

Arky

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hey guys...

I know that the dark forces are all over the planet right now and the fight for light is coming...prepare yourself

I know one other thing, we are not like everyone...I always knew I was different deep inside, I think I was born to live that change, the removal of the dark.

I think, that the dark has controled us fo so many years that we (humans) became ignorant of everything....Now, I think that we can be much more powerful than we think we are... we never use our soul forces that is the part of god, but it's there!

I just can't wait for the big thing, when all the ELITE falls down and we deliver from slavery, the light will win and I think the world will never be the same

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Dark forces are not only at work, they are still dominating the entire planet's economy and eco-system for the worse.

So, we have until the Dark Forces are defeated and "put to bed" to think about how to do a community, once we're freed to do so.

Israel never thought about how to put together their Law, public health, hygiene, business ethics, architecture, etc., until AFTER PHAROAH was out of their faces.

We too will have to wait for Deliverance before we can move ahead. But, in the meantime, maybe we can discuss the Laws, Norms and Values that the community we may want to build, will ARTICULATE.

I have my favorite set of Laws; and you no doubt have yours, whether they be Natural Law or Developed Condominium Law, or whatever.

We have the time to discuss and figure out, how we will govern ourselves once our very diverse group of people actually sets down together in close proximal space.

Not to hurry, not to worry. God is in charge of each of us who want to pursue this enterprise, after all, and not just our individual ego-minds. He will lead each of us to speak our Truth in a way that will develop into a consensus. I truly believe that. That's what happened at the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia; and it can happen AGAIN.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Quote: "I think that the Dark has controled us fo so many years that we (Humans) became Ignorant of everything....Now, I think that we can be much more Powerful than we think we are... we never use our Soul forces that is the part of God, but it's there!"

Yep - Exactly Sister! Lets start to use it again now - we are sure going to need it!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Interesting views and thread.

Im still here and like I said I work for the greater good, that is working for us all. Still I prefer action rather than talk, so untill that day comes. Ill be waiting for the real revloution or evolution. Not quite sure which one it will be.!

Anyway like I said great thread Arky, and nice views people.

Stay strong, Stay focused!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join