It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Analysis of the Real Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Thank you, Astoreth.

In my experience, it was individuals of your perspective--Autonomy--that came to my aid time and again, when I was exhausted from a battle to find Truth and Illusion separate and apart.

In Heaven, even though Heaven is a holodeck, illusions do not manifest. What cannot thread together on earth cannot be threaded together in Heaven either. Thus Heaven-sent individuals >ALSO< must needs invest in the parsing of Truth versus Error.

Churches make it so easy and simple to gulp down their particular lessons, if they are correct or incorrect. And so I understand the compulsion to get out of dogma's WAY. Dogmas bite.

I believe the scripture [Psalm 37] that says, "For the meek themselves shall inhabit the earth," has a literal application. Once God has taken His Own--AWAY--and Evil has been dispersed and dissipated, the ones LEFT are individuals for whom Covenants and Commitments are anathema. Being meek, they are unwilling to attach themselves to any God, any thought-system. They want to keep an open mind, free of prior judgments.

I wonder, in speaking with someone like you--a free spirit--whether you feel that outcome would be Just, in your case--to be given the Earth itself as your inheritance. What do you think? Would that appeal to you?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Right, i have been informed about your recent activities in the religious board ark. Apparently, you didnt get enough "attention" so you've decided to come here.....a mod has informed me of this.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Please do not demean the Speaker. He is not intimidating anybody. His language is not at issue.

Let the man do his thing; and we will respond to it. And if "his thing" is a problem for you, there are lots of other categories to visit.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
Please do not demean the Speaker. He is not intimidating anybody. His language is not at issue.

Let the man do his thing; and we will respond to it. And if "his thing" is a problem for you, there are lots of other categories to visit.

Excuse me?
All his posts have something to do with God and religion, this isn't the religion board, its to do with the New World Order.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The UN-based NeoCon movement behind NWO has its roots in mystery Religions, in the Bible Book of Revelation and in the Masonic and Rosecrucian Orders, which are also primarily religious.

The NWO has teamed up--politically--with a movement called "Theocratic Dominionism--in an effort to thought-control the world.

At this point in time, religion and politics are intertwined inextricably.

It's going to be difficult to keep them apart, categorically.

So, don't be too hard on people, who get tangled up, okay?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
im not being hard on people,
If you have an conspiracy about religion post it in the religion section not the new world order.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Why? Religion is at the very crux of nearly all the political issues on the table, with lies and deceit coming straight out of the bible Book of Genesis.

Satan was a Leo Straussian politico, and so was Mohammed.

[edit on 13-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Why? Religion is at the very crux of nearly all the political issues on the table, with lies and deceit coming straight out of the bible Book of Genesis.

Yes, but this section has nothing to do with religion. Thats why religion and faith have their own boards. This isnt the place to dicuss it. If you have a theory about religion, that envolves a conspiracy, post it in the religon and conspiracy section. Not here.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Sometimes I think negative and beleive we are all like slaves of some kind of force...that we are nothing, they all laugh at us and use us wihtout we even aware of it...
But when you know that, life seems absurd.

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Absurd? How so?

Why not see it as a challenge to sort through, what is physical, what is spiritual, what is objective, what is real, what is illusion and what is appropriate--namely, "Just" and "Fair"?

Why shouldn't each and every human be responsible for understanding cause-and-effect to the point, they can sort every issue by priority, by effects and by causes?

Why should we just go along for a ride and never have to be able to figure anything out?

Come on!! Life is not just a subjective walk in the park. There are some interesting lessons here.

And when subjective dimensions [religion] are causing huge impacts into the political domain, we have to be able to sort THAT out, too.

So our political categories will spill over into Religious topics; and our religious categories will spill over into Political topics.

And the people who have no religious instincts will have to come realize, they're missing some experiences and they're unable to articulate the whole situation.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
infinite:

Give it a break will you.

It's petty minded people like you who stuff this board up. Wasn't anything learnt from SO's stuff up with Lear?

Apparently not.

So you're now saying that if ANYTHING has ANY religous context WHATSOEVER then it should be placed in the religous area?

The NWO has may "feelers" and who's not to say IT is NOT part of it?

I certainly know you can't.

So butt out and go and play in another sandpit...otherwise you'll just confirm what I expect to be the case; that your intelligence = 1/infinity.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The physical manifestation of this conspiracy is to establish a totalitarian world government, with a world bank, world army, world "everything", where the power is consolidated into the hands of the few. Supposedly, this has been the aim since the creation of human civilization.

Definitely, there is a spiritual side to this. I'd like to take David Icke's work as an example. In the beginning, he thought it was just humans that were doing all the conspiring for a world control government. He dug further which resulted in him finding the conspiracy to go much deeper. It went beyond our world to another reality just a fraction beyond our own perception. He said this could sometimes, if one is aware, be noticeable in certain world figures who are part of the conspiracy. The world figures are posssessed by hyperdimensional entities which appear as lizard like beings. Perhaps the IT, when and if it does manifest here, is seen as lizard like because of the nature of the IT--evil, scary-looking.

It can be called a control matrix as well. Humans and their base emotions add to the power that this matrix gathers to further enslave humans' lives to this plane of material existence. We get so caught up in materiality and our petty lives that we fail to notice the underpinnings to our realities.

If one is aware, they can notice that when one feels hatred, anger at anything or anyone, this will manifest in the outer reality. It breeds and feeds the matrix (IT) to gain further control on the cycle that it depends on to surivive in this world.

If one is at peace with oneself and others, it manifests in the outer reality and severs the tie with the IT (matrix). It discontinues the feeding process and cylce of the IT to manifest in this world.

The responsibility lies in you, the reader, not in other people to change what is happening in your life, whether it be national, or international.

It is a war, but a war that is fought in your own mind and heart.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Astoreth can believe what ever he or she likes.

But what's amusing is that it gets very personal, very quick.

I been there before; done that and got the tee-shirt.

Let's not.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Astoreth can believe what ever he or she likes.

But what's amusing is that it gets very personal, very quick.

I been there before; done that and got the tee-shirt.

Let's not.

Indeed

I have been sitting back and thinking this over and over. Indeed, religion conspiracies are interesting, but guys...you do not know how many "666", "mark of the beast" and "God is behind the NWO" thread i have read in the last year. But the problem with religion themed threads is that the main purpose of the thread i.e the topic title, gets losts when everyone starts moving onto their religious views. You see where i am coming from??

Example: Just read the threads about Islamic terrorist threads on the war on terrorism section, see how many threads get trashed?? im not being hard on ark, its just when threads with religious themes tend to get out of control.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I believe your words are touching the truth of the matter.

However, I approach this topic from the Gnostic Christian perspective. I don't beleive what you are seeing is aliens from any particular world, or reptilian creatures. I believe they are demonic in origin, and they are indeed, as you say, hyperdimensional.

The Gnostics perceived these powers we are talking about, and gave them strange names and even stranger fictions. They understood that there was an invisible power ruling this world and governing its people, even 2000 years ago. What's more, is that this is the very same IT that I am talking about. IT is the same force that has ALWAYS been among men, because IT requires the forces of life from this world to exist.

The Gnostics warned that if you did not follow the ways of Light and wisdom carefully, you would be "food for your enemies." Immortal, you said it well, this IT power feeds on us. It has fed on us for eons - Just like it did to our ancestors, and now like it does to us.

A careful analysis of IT is necessary! It is not really a religious matter - It is a matter of being aware of the nature of life and the subtle forces of the universe. We are a species that is emerging into the Universe for the first time - we have to OVERCOME IT in order to progress as a species. Just like any other kind of life must remove a parasite in order to be healthy, we must remove this parasite.

All these other debates about religion and NWO are incomplete without the realization that this IT is the organizational force behind most of the systems of this world. Its intellectual capacity for the rulership of men has developed over the eons, such that it considers itself the deity of this world, though it is merely a demonic pretender, a meddler in worldy affairs, and a deception.

Many of you don't know about the Gnostics, they realized this demonic force was pretending to be God, and that it was JESUS that revealed this to them. You see, the religion of Jesus Christ is really about the perfection of CIVILIZATION, and the Libertation of this world from the forces of this demonic IT and its powers of darkness.

Because IT has its influence and angencies in most of the institutions and organizations of this world, IT caused the Roman Catholic church to destroy these Gnostics, and their writings, in an attempt to remove this knowledge from the world, thereby making the world forever under IT's influence.

IT didn't count on the recovery of the Gnostic writings at Nag Hammadi , and of the spiritual persitance of Christ and those other powerful angels who escaped IT and its ancient Matrix. Sound like a good movie? It gets even better. The Christ nation that has formed, the True Zion written of in the Book of revelations (which is a GNOSTIC prophecy - that's why it doesn't match the rest of the book) is actually a spritual realm that exists outside of the Matrix of ITs power.

Here's the scary secret: IT is pretending to be the God of Heaven, IT is what most "Christians" are actually serving, though some of them have developed a redimentary sense of virtue. It doesn't matter even if they do, because if they don't penetrate the Matrix of IT, they will remain trapped within it, just on the higher levels. Most people don't understand that they can escape and reach the realm of perfect Liberty, where IT is not, THATS where Christ is.

So those of you who want to talk about world governments, conspiracies, NWO, and all the other stuff that's happening, need to relaize how IT is the root of this, and that CHRIST was the greatest political rebel of all time. So in truth, you cannot separate religion and politics, and the study of any global political phenomenon must necessarily address IT, and the Gnostics, (they called IT the DEMIURGOS which means "civil architect") because the WHOLE matter is a spiritual one.

More to come later.

Arkaleus

[edit on 13-11-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
And the only way to RESIST IT is to "drop out" and go be with people in the full sense of community and sharing.

We knew that in the 60s and were able to bring down the Vietnam War, but IT was able to destroy our schools and civil servants; so fewer people realize how to empower themselves today.

Just, don't DO IT; go DO something else better suited to survival.

Let the Gummint and all its backers fall of their own ponderous WEIGHT.

Back out. Work at a skill part time. Join a co-op. Take in your kids or your parents or somebody who's homeless.

Shop at consignment ships and pawn shops. Let Wal-Mart starve. Let MacDonalds' starve. Let the banks starve.

Set up car-pools for everything so you can STOP BUYING gas. Tax taxes are what fund the dollar and the NWO.

Set up a credit union in your church and stop prospering banks and finance companies. Keep your money in your community. To he ll with Bank of America.

Spread the idea of hospice, of a safe, clean and quiet place for homeless families [maybe even a campground with trailers]. Put together a baby-sitting co-op for working parents.

Organize organize organize; and you dissemble IT with all its tentacles on your wallet and time.

But the schools only teach conformity to the globalist perspective, the UN perspective--which is to deal through currency trades and multinational outlets only.

That would starve us, which is what IT WANTS.

Right, Ark?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
I don't beleive what you are seeing is aliens from any particular world, or reptilian creatures. I believe they are demonic in origin, and they are indeed, as you say, hyperdimensional.

Ah, now you have my attention

Now, when you are reffering to a demonic origin, are you talking about something like the satanic bloodlines i.e the illuminati 13th bloodline? (i believe it is traced back to Cain...i think). I wouldnt go as far to say that the New World Order is controlled by a demonic force, but it is of course evil.

If you are talking about the satanic bloodlines, i would certainly like to hear more about it...

[edit on 13-11-2004 by infinite]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
A lot of us Anglos belong to the Reptilian-Satanic bloodline from which the Kings and Queens of England [and other monarchies] also descended.

But that doesn't mean we're ALL evil.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

A lot of us Anglos belong to the Reptilian-Satanic bloodline from which the Kings and Queens of England [and other monarchies] also descended.

But that doesn't mean we're ALL evil.

Indeed,
We are not all evil. And most of the royal families from me good old country are believed to be apart of the satanic bloodline (Bush is meant to be apart of the British royal bloodline)

According to the bloodline theory, there is meant to be a holy one (the anti-christ is meant to come from the 13th bloodline). I certainly would like to hear arks view on this

[edit on 13-11-2004 by infinite]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have been reading this very interesting thread, and here is what I have witnessed.

About the mechanism of infiltration:

"IT" is very difficult to trace because it acts by creating coincidences using tools it already has. It seems to use lower levels of being to inject thoughts and actions in higher beings. Then little by little it climbs the scale.

For example, a person under its hold is owned property. Then this person can be used like an extension, to perform the actions and say the words that will trap someone at a higher level. The final property contract is signed when that person voluntarily shuts off basic critical faculties. Then the person becomes just another, better tool for "IT".

It has a tenuous direct hold on our reality, but an awesome mathematical power to coordinate all the coincidences and almost escape detection.
Whatever it is, it can use the environment accross space and time. A single action of it can span many interpolations accross a long period, which is why is is so difficult to recognise.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join